Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

wow i was gone for a day & had heaps to catch up on i had my first day of my 2nd year today & that was interesting but really boring (give me hols anyday) hehe

Ash - Alexander is gorgeous & i love the pics great job making a cute baby lmao & welcome back

Kass - from what ive read on here you are a great mum

Rusty - not too ling now hang in there & im sure it will be all worth it

Quote Originally Posted by kass_20 View Post
    I think it was sally but u no guys............ they'll never learn!

so so so true.....

Quote Originally Posted by kass_20 View Post
    for me, not brothers or sisiters 4 Bella!!!
    Good news hun! do you still have a 'what if' flying around?

Trini - still waiting for your test - getting impatient here

Ash he is GORGEOUS!!! can i have 1 like him?!

that 'what if' is still flying around

ali - i will do a test in the morning before i go to uni but i wouldnt get your hopes up..im expecting a BFN because again today i had some discomfort near my pubic bone (but a little higher) & im assuming AF will be coming

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Hey girls.
    Welcome back Ash!!
    Sorry not up to date with all the personals, bit puffed out for today and just needa relax i think...i will catch up soon though!! Its been so hot today.
    Hoping your all well

I go away for one day and have heaps to catch up on haha.

Ash- WELCOME BACK checked out your pictures and Alex is gorgeous!!. How funny does your belly feel after giving birth haha.

Sally- i dont mind you asking the formula i've been giving Sophie is the s26 gold one but she seems windy from it and doing less poo's so i was wondering whether i should change the formula brand i've heard good things about the Nan brand. Happy B'day to Nigel what a PITA about the cake and honestly who wouldnt have noticed that Brendan was tired. Glad the needles went well, got 3 weeks before Sophie's first lot.

Nina- nursery looks awesome. Where did you get that thing thats on the side of the change table? i want one haha.

Kass- woohoo for the BFN, i bet Clint has learnt his lesson about raincoats bummer about Bella not sleeping.

Liz- refresh my memory: what have you done to your wrist?.
    Havent even looked at stuff for weddings, when we know when it will be i'll start looking.

Jo, just a suggestion but maybe try her on the plain label?? Especially if she seems constipated. I swear by Heinz nuture... not only is it the cheapest but it also has a higher "good fat" content than some of the other brands. I tried about 6 different formulas before going to Heinz... it's really a trial and error thing to find the best one that suits your bub. I've heard some good things about Nan HA too.

Meg, how are you?? What you been up too??? Glad to see you still come on here

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Sally Yeah i pop in almost every day, just some times i dont post because i get a bit overwhelmed when there are heaps of posts, and with quick reply gone i kida forget what to write to every one (i blame preg brain). I try though I havent been up to much really, i get extremely exhausted lately, and with the heat it makes it worse, and the fact im hardly sleeping too. Had my 32 week US on monday and everything is going great with bubs, we confirmed its a girl and my placenta has moved, so im all good to go, in a few more weeks time that is. How are things with you??
    Bonham Hows bub going?? And how are you going?

Jo i forgot to say thanks for posting the announcements for me...

THANK YOU!!!!

Oh yeah the feeling is so weird. Ant is hilarious at the moment he's gone so long not being allowed to like hug me in bed that now he's really weirded out by it. I know this sounds weird, but i love my jelly belly. It's sort of, enjoyable, as opposed to the rock hard fat baby bum sticking out for so long!

Meg don't worry we understand the mush that is preggy brain. But apparently the cloud never really lifts... :P When there's too many posts i think i'm going to write thinking of everyone but time to start over and write what i can!!!

Unfortunately "preggie brain" turns into "mummy brain" hehe... it just doesn't end!!

Meg, great that things are good!! I'm glad the placenta has moved *phew*. I'm REALLY good. I enjoyed my holiday and feel all refreshed now

Ash, hehe at the wierded out part. This is TMI but I remember after the first week... all i wanted was to have sex! We hadn't done it for about 8 weeks and it felt like FOREVER!! lol... *phew* glad i got that out of the way! I guess i just kinda needed that reassurance that things will still be "normal" with my stretch marks and the teenie bit of flab i got... but mostly the flabby thighs!! I was quite insecure about my bod... and he was the only one that could reassure me. anyway starting to dribble!!

I'm off to bed i think.....

Morning all

i thought i would post this before i went off to another long day of uni i did a test this morning & it came back as i thought but its all good coz i was expecting that result..i just dont feel i have any symptoms or anything! well AF should turn up one of these days!!

Hope you all have a good day & try not to make me read pages of everything when i get home hehe

Goodmorning

Trini, maybe a BFP next month. Have a good day at Uni, what are you studying?

Brendan was a rascal last night and kept waking me up so I co-slept with him and at first this was fine, we were on a mattress on the floor (under the aircon) but then he wouldn't sleep so I moved back into our room (this is all at like 3 am) then he wouldn't sleep in his bed, so cos I'd moved all into my room I slept with him in my bed. Anyway I woke this morning with him sitting at the bottom of the bed.... right on the edge!! lucky he didn't fall off.... my bed is a lot higher than normal.

Have a good day everyone

Quote Originally Posted by MummyMeg View Post
    with quick reply gone i kida forget what to write to every one
    try MQ hun

Quote Originally Posted by trini246 View Post
    Morning all

i thought i would post this before i went off to another long day of uni i did a test this morning & it came back as i thought but its all good coz i was expecting that result..i just dont feel i have any symptoms or anything! well AF should turn up one of these days!!

Hope you all have a good day & try not to make me read pages of everything when i get home hehe
    :hugs: i so thought this was it! oh well, maybe it was just too early

Ali, Love the new ticker! looks great!

Talking

Am I the only one that sits by a computer most of the day???

ROFL LOL!

nope no wonder i got big internet bill

Nah, when Im home Im on here nearly all day coz we have unlimited internet so it costs the same whether I use it or not

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast