Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ January 2008 #2

Jo_ yeah id imagine it would be a bit scary. i was so excited when i found bubbs head was down lol but was a lil disappointed when it had moved again lol.

*Nessa* Guest

Hi everyone,

though i would pop in.

Am sorta youngish i suppose and 24 and pg with #3. Had my first at 20.

HI Nessa....welcome!

Welcome Nessa! Glad to have you onboard!
    Congrats on 2 beautiful children and congrats on baking number 3!!

take Care

Hi nessa

Nina - don't stress too much. Is it a house (therefore ground floor)? My place is mega hot because it's on the second floor.
    Brisbane is just going through some extremes right now. It's usually pretty bearable.
    Kass - aww what a sweetie. That's so good that he wanted to spend it with his girls.

Hey Nessa! Welcome. Where are you from?

*Nessa* Guest

Im from adelaide.

hmm and i better bring in the washing!!

OMG, sally i had 2 read that twice, STABBED!
    Jo i remember when Bella used 2 sit all out in front, i miss my bubs in me the way i used 2 feel her move around. But its better now seeing her, cuddling her etc
    Hi Nessa how r u? Tell us abit of ur story. I love ur bubs' names

*Nessa* Guest

HMM ok

well DH and i meet when i was 19, we knew starught away that we wanted to be together and wasted now time in starting a family. Teleah was concieved about 6 weeks later. Dh propposed just before my 20th.
    Teleah was born. We got married 2 days before my 22nd bday and decided to start TTC a baby just after our honey and Annika was first try.
    we had a few probs and seperated for a bit, but now everything is all good.
    No 3 baby was a whoopsie but we are very happy. we were hoping to wait til Telah started school but this bubba wanted to be here.
    Deifed a few odds as we were charting to try and NOt concieve as i cant take the pill. we thought we were safe ut this bub was concieved on day 20 of a 28 days cycle, which apparently is very rare as both girls were concieved day 13-14 so i am guessing might of ovulated twice.

so anyway bubs is due 3rd april and we unfort didnt get to find out the sex due to bubs legs closed but we are having a 4D scan on wed which we are hoping to see what it is but am planning on trying to keep the sex quiet.

I used to love to part before DH but am not reall yinto it now. I have unfort lost alot of friends this way cause they either have kids and get them babysat to go out or dont have kids or the time for me and mine.

so thats me in a nutshell

hello again nessa lol! what part of adelaide r u in? I am way south.

well girls it has been busy. the thermostat on my car airconditioner went today so that is getting fixed 1st thing in the morning. at least today wasn't too hot. we still have no radio in the car bcoz it will be replaced by the dealer when we get it serviced (we travel way too far each week, we only got the car november and we are already 1/2 way to our next service) so hopefully they remember. if they forget i am almost ready to just go and buy a decent one from JB HIFI.

mummycate Guest

I'm ok for now. I have mediation tomorrow, so will tell you all about it tomorrow ok.

Thanks for all your support and hugs. And sorry for not doing any personals.

Maddi has been really unsettled for a couple of days, so we went to the doctor's who told us to goto the hospital.
    Spent 5 hours at the hospital & poor Maddi has UTI
    So she's on antibiotics & needs to have a ultrasound on her kidneys to make sure they are ok, Dr said they are probably fine but it's recommend on baby's under 6 months who have UTI.

becky Guest

Hey Ness!

Welcome, good to see ya here!

@ness - hey! im 26 so i guess im not that young anymore, actually just going through a "young life crisis" i guess, just realised i dont feel 16 anymore! LOL ...But dd was born when i was 19 so i guess i kinda fit in here....
    I LOVE your daughters names, absolutely gorgeous!

*Nessa* Guest

Thanks girls, I love my DD names too!!!!

Lillyangel- hope your little one gets better soon.

Mummycate- best of luck today with mediation.

Ali- im north bound!!!

Well we should be finding out the sex of our baby tomorrow and I am getting more and more nervous about it. We are really hoping for a boy. Dont get me wrong will be happy with a girl but a boy will be nice.

Oh poor lill Maddi!!! Hope she feels better soon.

Had THE MOST uncomfortable sleep lastnight. Lill bean was wriggling, poking and rolling around. Not to mention the BH contractions that I kept getting plus I had to get up and make something to eat at about 10:30pm cause I was so hungry......also bean was pushing on my cervix (soooooo painful) I seem to be more aware of my tummy lately and how it feels....it's weird! Bring on the next 9 weeks so I can meet the little monkey!!!

lilyangel: I might sound silly but what is UTI? Sorry i've just never heard of it.
    Cathrine: Good luck 4 today, keep us posted.
    Nessa: When u find out r u going 2 tell us ladies?!
    Well girls i just got back from a staff meeting at work, not sure y i had 2 go i only work on saturdays. I took Bella, poor thing was so bored! She's sleeping now, wahts news with u ladies or is it a bit early 4 everyone?

Oh and forgot to add that I had the MOST excruciating leg cramp....never had one in my life but this one that I had was sooo bad. If I'd had a knife I'm sure I would have cut off my leg just to stop the pain!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast