Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ January 2008 #2

Nina: Have u been told not 2 point ur toes down coz it can sometimes can cause cramps.
    I remember when I was pg with Bella, during the night i woke up, screaming, aaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Coz a cramp was so bad. Im cracking up right now thinking about it, coz i scared the **** out of clint and he jumped out of bed ready 2 fight an intruder! Hahahahahaha

Morning Ladies.

MY friend kym found out she didnt get into her course for uni she is upset gosh i felt useless poor thing.
    I am not bad this morning, i feel like crap. but ah ill live i suppose.

Nina- sorry u had the pain that sucks.

Kass- a staff meeting those are always exciting lol...what was it for?

jess the staff meeting was just a good excuse 4 the boss 2 get Bella and i up really early! I felt so bad i had 2 wake her, poor thing she was having a sleep in :-( it was just coz he's going away and wanted us all 2 know how 2 run things while he's gone. How come u feel like crap?
    There's not much u can say 2 ur friend cant she get in tafe or find a way around getting in, it might make the course a lil longer but at least she'll b doing what she wanted 2. Which is?

Aaaaargh! So much to read and say! LOL I went out for less than 24hrs and look at this! Geees!

UTI= Urinery Tract Infection.... Nasty Business that.

Yeah, I have but I was asleep when it happened...no idea about how my legs were..lol @ Clint!!! Joel didn't even wake up and I was screamng....nice to know he's there if there is an intruder, lol nah, he was so dog tired lastnight...poor guy. His last few days at work so they are running him ragged.

Ooops lol....

Well I stayed at DP's house last night and it went ok. I was a bit upset that I'd gone there to see him and he seemed like he wasnt interested in me being there... lol, could been just me bein silly of course! But as the evening progressed things got better and he apologised for snapping at me... I got on the bed and left dirt there... lol. So now I am going to stay tonight as well and then tomorrow night we are out for tea. I think things are moving a little faster than I planned, but I miss him so much and he says he misses us too. He really loves Brendan, hes a good dad plays with him and cuddles him AND he sticks to the way I DO THINGS!!! :shock: LOL

Cate, I hope you feel better soon and that your mediation goes well

Take Care

Hehe Kass and Nina, you guys are funny.... I got cramps when pg with Brendan and it would wake nigel, but he'd tell me to stop being silly and go back to sleep... lol, i'm such a sook!

Sally im so excited 4 u. Weather things move fast or slow it doesn't matter coz its the way its meant 2 b. Does Brendan stay over aswel? How exciting 4 u, things r falling in2 place. U guys never stopped loving eachother, its normal 4 what u guys went through, trust me after Bella was born Clint and I could have easily broken up but we didn't coz i wasn't stronge enough 2 leave him. But now Nigel has it out of hes system, u got ur man back! It's good that being a good dad comes natually 2 him at least u no that its from his heart and of course he missed u both.
    Nina : Ur a mummy in 64 days!

ah what a horrible boss sheesh.

ahhh lack of sleep i am sure most of you know how that feels. he is just being a cheeky boy. not sleeping. she wants to do a nursing course. but there is a place at another tafe and is going for an interview soo its a start.

Sally wow how exciting. i dont know you're story but its great to see a dad do that with his son.

Lack of sleep AAACK! LOL Good luck with that one!

My story in a nutshell : when brendan was about 6months old we discovered i was pg again.... DF decided that at 16weeks pg he "no longer wanted a family" We were going through some stressful times, his job wasnt secure and we were faced with the thought of moving anyway. I moved in with my parents then a few weeks later he followed and moved in with his folks. At 17wks and 1 day I had a MC (19th NOV 07) by middle of dec, we had started to sort things through. And here we are! lol

lol yeah lack of sleep for the past 13 mths lol im told it gets better lol

Aww im sorry abt ur M/C thatd be horrible to go through.

17wks and 1 day thats horrible. After 12wks u think ur out of the woods, obviously not. Do they know how u lost the bubs?
    Its good that Nigel has had hes time know no's what he wants. It's really prob coz he's young and was scared thats the end of fun. But u have just as much, if not more fun when u have a family its a lot more rewarding also. It's good that u gave him the time he needed.
    Also just a question: Whats those lil green squares in the right hand corner underneath photo gallery?
    Last edited by Kazmar; January 15th, 2008 at 11:28 AM. Reason: 4got a question

Aww Kass...that is so exciting when you put it like that!!!Aaarrrggghhh!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO BE A MUMMY!

Morning All

Nessa- Welcome to our chatty group we have here .Look forward to getting to know you better. Thinking blue for your ultrasound tomorrow . Both your DD's names are lovely.

Ali- Hows your car?? what happened, who told you your aircon has a thermostat if i may ask.

Cate- Good luck at the mediation, i hope you can get somethings sorted out.

Mo- Sorry to hear Maddi isnt well UTI arent fun, i hope the ultrasound comes back clear/good

Kass- Your staff meeting sounds like it was just a PITA. Not much is new here, QLD weathers at its best after the hot/humid day yesterday it has been raining all night and all morning now, QLD weather is like the lottery you just CANT pick it

Nina- Leg cramps are a PITA arent they, when you get them try and stretch your legs or massage your calf to get rid of them & as Kass said try not to point your toes. Have you tried sleeping with a pillow between your legs? that helps (for some). I woke up with cramps in my calfs a few times last night and no matter how many times i try not to point my toes etc it doesnt work. My legs cramps usually wake me up also, i dont get them during the day as i'm always on the move and never in one spot for too long.

Jess- Sorry to hear your friend didnt get into uni, not much you can do about it but be there to support her through it and hope that she doesnt give up and maybe she can try the next round of applications, or wait until June to apply or even try doing a tafe course in her chosen field (if theres one available) as that should give her credits for the course at uni she wants to do.

Sally- Good to hear things are going well with Nigel, but if things are moving too quickly for you then maybe you should say something to him, but if your happy for things to be moving the way they are go for it!!!!. LOL at leaving dirt on the bed & him snapping at you for it, its dirt for christ sake. Glad that Nigel is sticking to doing things the way you want with Brendan & i;m sure hes a fantastic dad it obviously comes natural to him & suits him.

Anyways enough out of me, i've written a novel to catch up now going to find something to eat for lunch.

Hey JO,
    Yeah I can't sleep unless I have a pillow between my legs...it's weird, but I find it sooo comfortable. Even before I was pregnant I did it.

Nina- Bummer that the pillow isnt helping with the leg cramps.

I know eh?
    I bought some Mag Phos, see how that goes.
    My cat just BIT ME!!! What a cow!

Thanks jessica and kass... i'm dealing with it so atm i'm ok. I got an infection which then led to bubs passing. The green squares are your reputation points. You can give people reputation points by clicking on the little symbol thats next to the post number top right hand corner of the post.

MORNING JO!!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast