Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ January 2008 #3

when you are down in Melb if you're up my way at any point I'll make you some!

Aaah yes... melbourne... less than 2 WEEKS! wOOhOO! How far from richmond are you?

40 min train ride, I think... I havent taken the train before but DF has if its any different I'll let you know

might have to see how my holiday goes... i plan lots of shopping at the warehouses

LOL. You'll have to let me know if you find any good outlets.

Hey girls!

Meg/Sally - I live in Middle Swan, which is just near Midland! Sally, if I hadn't been working it would have been cool to chat!!

How sad about Heath Ledger.. I'm so sad for his family and in particular for his little girl..

I'm going to go and lie down, feeling a bit crappy, it's been a big day of dealing/arguing with difficult clients and my head hurts! lol! Speak to you a bit later!

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Its sad about Heath Ledger. I wonder what really happened, if he overdosed on purpose or if a mixture of drugs just didnt end well and why would he do it if it was intentional.
    I just got back from the movies, saw Juno, its pretty good, had a good laugh, kinda emotional in the end though
    Im feeling so emotional now, mainly started by the movie, but i just wanna snuggle up with DP. He is so special to me

Hey Girls!! (There any guys in here??)

How is everyone? I havent really had much time to come on here lately. been really busy with work! and planning money and stuff! TRYING NOT TO STRESS!!

Tanned Angel: I saw Juno... And it made me realise.. even in the worst circumstance i could not give up my baby.. even for a really nice woman. I just couldnt.. Would break my heart and I would regret it(Sorry if this offends anyone)

brendansmum: Havent talked to you in ages!! yeah doctors machine thing was wrong... Im almost 10 weeks! How exciting.. New Due Date 21 Aug 08.. Over the moon about it!! DP is still being lazy but I am staying strong and doing what I have to, to get myself ready to look after this bubs.. with or without him.

Blanche: Im too scared to get a tattoo aswell!! although i do want one (not right now of course!) I have had face piercings.. dont have them anymore.. but the thought of the needle creeps me out! (sorry) one needle is enough for me.. but it would be awsome to get a tatt

Bonham08: Long time no see!! ha my fault oops!! How are you? Hope your feeling better.. might catch you in the chat room soon??!!

Kass20: Where you at girly?? Missing Ya!! Joel and I will have to come over and visit u 2 soon!! not feeling good today. so wont be till next week I dont think! joels got that cruise thing this weekend. Dont think im going. He hasnt organised accomodation and thinks i can drive him back to ballarat from portland late at night... I DONT THINK SO!! haha so i told him to organise the accomodation by last night.. and he didnt.. so i said "well.. im not going then" we havent really talked since.. oh well. he will get over it. the cars not ready ANYWAY! chat soon i hope

To anyone i have missed.. Im sorry! will catch u next time!! OMG CHECK OUT MY TICKER! 9w 6d!!

morning all...hows things?

Great Jess! If you're in Hoppers we'll have to catch up sometime, it only takes bout 45 mins to get there from here.

Hey everyone! Silly internet has been giving me dramas..
    So much to catch up on.
    Jo - make sure you give one of us your number so you can let us know when you're in labour! Can't wait to see photos of the little one when she's born!
    Sally and Sal - your tattoos are awesome! Sal, is there any symbolism for the woman? I have a red ruby tattooed on my wrist (Ruby is my nickname for Ruben).
    And with Heath Ledgar, I just kept watching it, I couldn't believe it! I feel so incredibly sad for his little one. She's like a week younger than Ruben, so she'd definately older enough to know he's gone.
    Emma - clients can be a big pain! My DP is always having dramas too.
    Jess - morning! What are you up to today?

We're off to our first day of daycare today. Well, it's only an hour for today where I stay with him. But still... I can just imagine how hard it'll be next week when it's his first full day. I'm scared!

Have a lovely day girls!
    Last edited by reganelizabeth; January 24th, 2008 at 08:25 AM.

Regan - I chose a 40's pin-up because that's my idea of glamour & beauty. I had to combine 3 different pictures to get the right one. Me & DF have a big thing about the 40's & 50's, we listen to a lot of Jazz and Big Band music from then and when we get around to having our wedding it will be themed.

Good morning all

Emma, you're only about 40 mins from me (i don't know if you know where clackline is, but it's on great eastern hwy before you get to northam)

Sal, I'll let ya know

Jo, how are ya today???? still hanging in there??? looking forward to getting that sms

Regan, I'm getting another tat today my bestie is going to look after B for the hour and a bit i'm there

I hope I didn't miss anyone, if so i'm sorry!!
    Take Care

Bianca... how are ya? Thats really exciting to be further along! Stay strong hun I really hope he "pulls his head in" but if not at least bubs won't be torn between 2 different parenting styles.

Cate, hope everything is ok. good luck with your op today

Yeah. He will be alright. Today he called me upset and begged me to let him bring me lunch (im home sick) Couldnt even keep down dry biscuits this morning.. so i said he could come visit. (we dont live together yet)

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Howdy All!!
    Im rather tired had good sleep last night til about 3am then kept waking up every hour til 6:30am when DP hopped into bed, i had to get up at 8am and get ready to look after my sister, so got up at 7:30am instead. So i think it might be a early one for me tonight. Might even have a afternoon nap lol...
    I totally agree Banx, it would be so heartbreaking and had to give up my baby. I dont think i could ever do it.
    I cant think

Eeek mornng sickness.... I definately dont miss that part of my pg!

Congradulations to Jo & Chris on the birth of Sophie Louise today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast