Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ July 2008

Happy Birthday Maddie!!

Wow, have i missed alot or have you guys just been chatting alot lately. lol

Congrats PrincessWalkee, i was 16 when i found out i was preg, my mum was upset at 1st and not supportive at all but 1 week later we were out shopping for baby stuff. lol. Give her time and just imagine what it would feel like for her, she prob had all these plans for you and a baby at 17 prob wasnt one of those, thats how i see it with alyssa, if she was 16-17 and told me she was preg i would prob flip at first cause shes my baby girl and i have all these wonderful plans for her life but i'd also understand and support her. I wouldnt trade having Alyssa so young for anything. Add me to msn if ya wanna chat

Happy Birthday to Maddie.... shes getting big now. I feel so old having a 4yr old. lol

Good luck with the move Amy.

thanks girls, i know i think maddie is big being one but then before i know it she will also be four!
    she had her one year old needles today and she went crazy, poor darling, she was so upset. but she is asleep now so all good.
    well i had weigh in at weight watchers yesterday and i have lost 7.6 kilos, im very proud of myself, lol, so i just have to tell.
    hope everything is well with everyone.
    Amy

I keep meaning to join this thread but never get a chance.
    I now a lot of you but to those I don't, My name is Laura and I am 24.Found out I was pregnant the day before my 23rd Birthday.My Baby Sam is almost 6 months old...where does the time go!

Look forward to speaking with you.

well done amy. wish i had some motivation lol i need to kick 30kg

lol, i also need to get rid of 30 kilos. i was reading womans day in bed one nigth and came across the weight watchers slimmers of hte year and there was one girl that looked a bit like me and she had lost like 60 kilos and i was like omg i can do this, i have to do this so the next day i just did it, i have always said one day when im thin but i was never getting there coz i was eating crap and heaps of it. now i just got to the gym 3 times a week and eat well. ok so im rambling, better stop lol.
    but yeah something will motivate you one day, when you are ready, i wasnt ready to stop eating and start excercising before. hope im not being rude in any way. good luck to you!

Hello

Laura, welcome Sam is gorgeous!!! Look forward to chatting to you too!

Amy, woohoo on the weight loss! Well done!!

Not much happening on my front..

Take Care girls

laurab- me too i read it but have never said anything hehehehe!
    congrats on the weight loss!
    i dont have motivation... but i kno one day i will and succeed like i did with quiting smoking now that was a huge achieve ment for me but am worried i will stack on the pounds now im kicking the other (smoke'n) habbit!
    i fell preg 2 a one nyt stand @ 16yrs... and it ended in a termination... i have huge appriciation to those who have & are doing it at a young age!
    look forward to chatting soon dullz
    ps i have msn but ive never ever used it-dnt evn kno if it works?
    much love taegan

welcome taegan! and congratulations on quitting smoking, im still smoking, but didnt smoke during pregnancies and around maddie.
    looking forward to talking to you more

i never come here anymore lol i dunno why i guess cause i feel sorta oldish lol
    im so bored lol

im sitting here stuffing my face lol

im gunna find it hard when im having a drink... i love me smokes an a southo! mmmm yum i could just be social smoker hey? yea i never smoked during my preg and i thought itsa great time not to take the habbit bak up... but after i had harlen im like well no reason 4 me not too smoke so i started but its too expensive!! i enoy it thats the thing so i gotta w8 n see how i go!
    nice 1b-madness

lol yeah, its always really hard when you have a drink.
    your not old at all beautifulmadness, congrats on pregnancy i see! how far along are you?

Welcome Taegan! Congrats on quiting smoking, well done!!

And welcome back Jess

It's great to see this thread come back alive!! I really miss talking with people in similar situations.

I'm off to the dr tomorrow, I have depression and for some years have not been taking my tablets... which has really taken it's toll on me. It's about time I got my life back in order and get control of things.... I hate not having control!!

My house is a mess with brendan's toys... but i'm so over picking them up!!

Dp has gone to work with my dad for the day, he's a truck driver and DP wants to be one...

We are going to Perth together tomorrow, for some retail therapy... oh yeah!

Take Care

oh retail therapy, i need some of that!! lol. good on you for realising that your not going aswell as you could be. hope it all goes well with the DR

is there much shopping in perth>>?

not really Nothing like melbourne!! I loved being in melb and wish I could fly over once a month for the DFO's!!

Thanks Amy.

yeah there is the city and a few big shopping centres with lots of shops, pretty much the same shops as melbourne, like sports girl, cotton on, kookai etc... but melbourne has a bigger range of fashion.

Sally Good luck at the doctors tomorrow, I know how hard it can be.As for shopping, hopefully that puts you in a better mood.

Beautiful Madness, Tell me about feeling old!I can relate to that! I feel like I am 40! I'm only 24 but married with a child lol.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast