Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ March - May 2008

i use pawpaw ointment too. we use it on EVERYTHING! great for cuts, burns etc.

I've heard some great things about the pawpaw ointment. With brendan it was good as long as you got it on before the rash became too bad otherwise it was the curash cream that worked.

Forgot to say last time, Nigel's tat looks awesome! I will take a pic of it when it's finished, he had to get it done in 2 lots, so he's back in a fortnight to get it done. He didnt seem very fussed about the pain *shrug* in places he felt nothing at all... typical!

Brendan is being a monkey today, climbing over everything!! aaaargh it drives me nuts sometimes!

TAKE CARE

ive never heard of pawpaw ointment! whats it best used for??

well the not so sore boobs didnt last long at all..they are back with vengence hahaha i have also been having a weird feeling in my stomach, i dont know what it is..is it normal?? i thought you didnt get much feeling until later on, what would it be?? sorry for sounding stupid & clueless

Ladies thanks for sharing what you guys use for nappy rash, most appreciated.

trini- You can buy it from the chemist its in a red tub, ive only heard of people using it for nappy rash.

Trini have you ever heard of Rawleigh's Yellow Ointment?

It's like that - God of healing for everything lol.

Or so my parents / grandparents always referred to the Yellow Ointment, and as for the pawpaw ointment, my friend swears by it in the same way.

Ash- nah i havent even heard of that ointment..i guess its prob coz i use eczema ointment that i havent looked at others! but i will def have to keep that in mind

Paw Paw ointment is good for nappy rash, sore cracked/dry nipples, excema, dry chapped lips, (& whatever you would use vaseline for)

Goodmorning

well, not much to report on today Brendan still has a runny nose, but doesn't seem to have a cold, if that makes sense. lol

Off into town doing some Brendan shopping. Need food. lol. He's run out of banana'a and if he doesn't get his banana for morning tea then he'll spit it. lol. cheeky bugger already has an attitude!! I'm beginning to think the terrible twos start at one... they just call it the terrible twos cause it gets worse. lol.

Catcha all later

Hi girls,

Wow, lots has been going on. Are we not doing the right thing by chatting about everything regarding our lives in this forum? I'm a little worried. I don't want to have my posts removed or put anyone's nose out of joint.
    Anyway net should be back on at home in the next day or so. Miss talking to you all.

Goodmorning

Rustygirl, great to see you in here! You are soo close, how are you feeling?? Are you excited?? Talk to you in a few days

Well, we went out for dinner last night. We just had a pub m,eal, but it's still going out!! Brendan was quite well behaved too, which made it easier. I had surf n turf... mmm mmmm.

Looking through some more houses this weekend. I hate house hunting We are really interested in one house, but it needs a bit of work... but it's only $188,000. so we can sort of afford that. lol.

mmm Wednesday already. time goes too fast!

take care
    Last edited by Early Kids; March 12th, 2008 at 08:53 AM. Reason: ETA

mummytobe_2b Guest

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself
    im 21 , and live in St Albans (moved over this side of Melb not too long ago so dont realy know anyone over this way!) i have a beautiful baby boy (first bub) who was born 30/1/08. Would love to chat to other young mums!would be great to talk to anyone from the western subs too. feel free to pm me.
    hope to talk to you soon!

Hi mummytobe_2b!

I am in adelaide. nice to meet you! hope you are enjoying mummyhood!

Hi there!!

I'm in Lara (near geelong) so not too far away. We've got two girls from ballarat, one from bendigo and one from pakenham (cant remember the other melb girls, sorry) so a fair few around you.

We can't pm you yet as you don't have fifty posts - but if you chuck your msn in your profile a lot of us are often online at once and we can talk there!

Goodmorning

Welcome mummytobe_2b! Congratulations on the birth of a beautiful bouncing baby boy I have a lil man(Brendan) born @30wks, who is now 12.5 months

Well, today i'm going to my young mothers group, i was going to take Brendan to dance, but it starts in just over an hour... and i'm not dressed, Brendan has gone back to sleep and we live 30 mins from town lol.

Actually I should book him in for his CHN check soon. middle of the month again.... hmmmm.

Talk to you all later

HI girls...net is back on....my lifeline!!!

What has been going on?

Welcome mummytobe_2b congratulations on your baby boy, i gave birth to my daughter on January 24th, so shes 7 weeks old today and although im not from Melb i live in QLD i look forward to getting to know you better.

Nina- not much going on here we DTD for the 1st time last night woohoo can mark that off my list of things to do haha. Sophies in infant nappies now (could have been for a week already atleast whoops) and shes in 000 clothes. Sophie has been sleeping 5hours+ more and more the last week although i still wake up every hour to check her because sometimes i dont hear her when im knackered.

I have a WOOHOO Sophie held her 1st rattle yesterday and then threw it , i hadnt tried to give her one before now as i wasnt sure when to start giving her toys to hold she loved it was all smiles & giggles.

Welcome Mummy 2 B add your msn to your profile then we can chat to you on MSN, you to Nina!

Well, not alot happening here.

I'm picking my parents up from the airport tomorrow (well today for the east coast... lol) They get back from spending 2 weeks in QLD. I can't wait for them to get back... my mum is great and looks after Brendan so i can have ME time and Proper showers!!

Brendan is still as cheeky as ever. I will post up some pics soon

Goodnight

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast