Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter - October 2007

Hey storm, you are always thinking of me!I'm still here , still breathing, still being the house wife "slash" cleaner!!!

OMG Soul - look at your avatar......i love it!!!!

Yeah Soul I am !! Always the SOS hey? Drives ya bonkers some days.

Where's Kat?? Waiting for some news......

lmao maz, thanks!!!

Storm, I have had the *****tiest day today!!

I hate bills, rent, food, why cant we live without these things ah!

I thought once Johnny Howard went things would get easier...holly ***** - petrol isnow 144c a litre here, it was 130 before the election.Were is my dame slug gun when I need it!!!!
    KAT - Get your boney @rse in here NOW!~!!!!!!

ok guys i have had a **** day but thanks for thinking of me!!!
    I went in for my ultrasound and they say i am only 17wks 1 day and too early to do all the measurements of bubs heart and etc!!!!! Which i told him was impossible unless this sperm survived for 11 DAYS before it took hold!!!! But they wont listen to me!! What would i know??? I am only the one who had sex to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was soo angry at that, and then bub had his/her legs firmly crossed and was giving nothing away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i have to go back again next thursday to see if bub is far enough along by them to do all the measurements and if not then i have to organise one for while i am away on hols because i will be too far along by the time i get back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fingers crossed everything will be good next week and bub better have his/her legs open wide so mummy can see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey soul bout time we saw you back in here!!!! I love your avvie you hot sexy mamma!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay to kane i cant wait to see his new pic!!
    Will come back on a bit later after i get tea for the kids............

LMFAO there aint nothing boney about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh Kat, poopies!!

Yeah thats how i feel! But fingers crossed everything is ok and we will know the sex next week! We leave on thursday arv so i better know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just really want to know that my baby is ok he spent a lot of time looking at bubs heart and when i said does everything look ok with bub apart from the dates not matching??? he said well it appears so but i cant measure the heart or anything like that properly until the size is right!!! Then just before i hopped up he said i wll just have anotehr quick look at the heart before we go and book you in for next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like WTF, i know i shouldn't stress but that is so easy to say when its not your own!!! So i am just hoping that my bubby is healthy, and i have another antenatal appoint on wed so hopefully they will have the report from todays scan and will be able to tell me if anything looks wrong.

Anyway better get back to the dinner...............

I bet its still a girl....especially if you didnt see any flies eyes!!!!!

I still think girl too.
    Dont stress Kat, I am sure everything is fine. Fingers crossed for better luck next week.

Spewing here, Dh hooked up the dishwasher today but there isn't enough water pressure to run it *sigh* what am I gonna do now? Apart from buying a bigger, more expensive water pump? & is it worth it just to have the d/w? Everything else is fine, I wanna cry.

Oh Kat what a bummer and I am sure things are ok.

Storm - thats why we have so many kids - to do the dishes!

If only they did it properly!! Either they leave stuff on the benches or they leave food on stuff. *SIGH* I guess I'm stuck doing dishes oh I hate doing that, it's bad enough I have to use a twin tub washing machine.......

Soul I wish we could live without food, then I wouldn't have to wash up LOL!!!! But I know what you mean I hate paying bills. I could think off so many things I would rather spend my money on, like a fandango water pump...........

awwwwwwww kat she is just a very private little gir!!! She knows to keep her legs crossed when that man is taking pics of her! How dare he!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe ask him to turn away next week and she will give you a qiuck loosie, open shut, sort of looksie! Tell her aunty Jay wants to know what to buy her for her arrival, pink or blue?

Life sucks at times, but then its up to us if we want to let it suck us right in!

LOL at ya's all, i think you may be right on the girl thing but i can't make up my mind i dreamt that it was a girl in the first trimester, but have had no dreams since! But boy or girl i do believe you are right soul he/she is a private person!!!! I have had two girlfriends do the ring test and one said girl and the other said boy and neither have been wrong before!!! I guess one of them is going to be this time LMAO...
    Mitchie did this too he kept his legs shut tight, cheeky bugger that was a great surprise though! So if this bubba has legs closed again then i know i am just meant to have another surprise.. My eldest DD says that its a boy just because Mitchie had his legs shut, i think maybe she could be dissapointed! My youngest DD wants it to be a girl so that Mitchie can still be our baby boy at least !!!!! How sweet is that? When i was PG with Mithcie she wanted a boy so she could still be the baby girl so its soooooo sweet her saying that for Mitchie now.

Spewing about your dishwasher storm, i would spend the money on the bigger pump especially if the kids wont do a decent job! Mine do dishes here but i am nasty and if they not clean they go back to be washed again hehehe!

Whats everyone up to this weekend??

hopefully successfully selling my kids on ebay! Want to buy one?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast