Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter - October 2007

Hi everyone,

Hope your all going well and aren't too busy !!! LOL

I'm going to my DSD ballet concert tomorrow night, that's the extent of my weekend plans.

I hope the scan goes well next week Kat, and i'll say boy just to be different lol

Dishes suck!!!! I'm in a fairly new house, but because it's a rental we havent got a dishwasher, i hate dishes so much, i would rather clean the toilets!!!

Hey soul, how are you??? I think i'll pass on buying one of your kids lmao

Big hello to everyone else

*** I'm 9 weeks now, and except for a bout of food poisoning last week i'm going ok, it's just the tiredness that gets to me, hopefully it will be gone soon

ROFL oh Soul...how much for the little boy????? hahahaha - you bloody crack me up
    halltribe - what have you got up your sleeves?????
    Im gonna take a heap of stuff to Jed's work to put in their big bin there cause I had a BIG clean out today. I had to find out building permit and totally cracked it and went through everything. Jed is gonna freak when he gets home..hehehehheeh. I honestly hope that my darling hubby digs my sewage drentch so I can finally pee on my toilet in my ensuite in peace and quiet. Must get the whip out!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soul View Post
    hopefully successfully selling my kids on ebay! Want to buy one?
    this made me laugh do u wanna add 4 extras lol...

hi all and thanks for the welcome.... i went to do my house cleaning job today like a usual friday,, not to bad though thankfull;y as im buggered lately with my baby taylen whos nearly 9 mths waking me up of all hrs still whinging and crying i swear im drying up in the bf department....i feel drained and it hurts sometimes when his on there as i feel that empty...i brought a tin of formula as i wanna try and give him this as i would like to get a casual job so his going to have to have something else as im not going to be able to express,, im running on empty..

well i better go were going to our friends for some catch up time its been a while...
    i still get that clucky feeling over pregnancy though gosh im crazy cant i just stop at 4 kids,, as the pregnancy thing and the new born stage doesnt last long except i hate how i get obese when im preggos not just the usual couple kilos im talkin 25 kgs at least
    talk soon
    savina

omg LEA 9 weeks already!!! go baby go !!!!! I want to see twins in there, or else!!

maz, your little man in your siggy is so gorgous!!!

savina, yes you "MUST" have more than four ok, 6 is the absolute must!!!

Sorry Soul, only one in there I had a scan a few weeks ago.

I'll add a few kids in there too Soul, say ah 5????
    Hey Lea!! Wow 9 weeks, preggies seem to go so fast!!
    Hi Savina,Don't beat yourself up too much with BF you've done great so far!!
    Hi Maz, I love you!! Hope Jed digs that trench for you soon!
    Hiya Soul, how ya feeling today? Your reading you done for me has been so true so far it's freaky!! I keep going back & reading it going yep. yep, yep!!

Hope I didn't miss any one.
    Hello & sorry if I did, gotta go, my little boy just did a poo on the loo, I must go do my happy dance for him, he he he he he

The poo poo dance is great ah!!!!

Well, thats ok Lea, twins next go around I reckon!!!

he he he Soul, Zaccie sure thinks so!! Unfortunately the wee wee dance doesn't do a thing, but at least I don't have to clean his nappy any more.Just gotta get him wee trained & then I'll be happy.

Funny Soul but a good idea! I am feeling a bit lost with DH away - missing him heaps.

oh no - Soul that little BOY is actually Vyolett *maz waddles of to change ticker now*
    Had a horrible night, not much sleep and my sciatic nerve is killing me....think I over done the house clenaing yesterday.
    Storm, getting your 'parcel' organised today honey
    BBL - need to go for a 'walk'

OMG WHAT A AR SE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAZ I was thinking you were kat with mitcie but I knew it was your child omg what a D head I am!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO put Vy back on there she is beautiful, and I said beautiful because she needs to be recognised for her beauty, please put her back in your sigggy, I love looking at her, she is a stunning looking child!!!! OH PRETTY PLEASE JUUST FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, PULEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NAH im not going to put her up....wanna show of my pink bits now ROFL...I'll get bored with my ticker come next week and I'll change it again then...hahahahha
    Stunning looking child cracked big darkies at me in the macca's drive through cause her happy meal wasnt coming quick enough. Had a huge screaming at Nikolaus....he's at the NOTHING stage and it $hits me!!!! now my stupid eye is twitching again!!!!!
    i think Imight join the ebay band wagon now

pink bits? ya lost me women!!

Well I have decided not to sell the kids on ebay but pay the buyer instead!!! I gave josh $50 to go buy nappies and s few other food items and he came hoe with NO CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG what did he spend it on, he says "Nothing" lmao "NOhting, I'll give him nothing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you write where your avatar is?

Woah wait there, Soul, that's normal! I sent Amy off with $20 for bird seed & she came back with nothing! Even sending Dh to town with $10 for milk I get 500mls & no change! Stoopid people .

Awww Maz, deep breaths honey,
    **** Angel just picked the kitten up by her tail, I was wondering why the cat was screaming oppsies
    Back to what I was saying............... You need to learn to take it easy now woman, rest. Spewin' you had macca's our nearest one is 350k's away. & the take away shops here charge u 90c for a stinking potato scollop & $5.50 for a plain hamburger. WTF is up with that?

OOOOOO fluffy mail, I'm excited already did I tell you how wonderful you are?
    Last edited by storm; December 1st, 2007 at 01:50 PM. Reason: I did leave a bad word in there ummmaaa me!!

Soul - pink bits are hidden. no flaps in sight
    you to edit profile and you can chagne the title under your name *maz goes and double checks* yep....its right up the top
    Storm - hamburge is the same price here...ive been making my own...hmmm might have to make one now..thanks for making me hungry hahahah
    nned a shower first.........I SMELL

Gosh what a joke then !! We made them for tea last night yummo!!

Hi ladies..

Hope you are all having a good weekend..

Bec

Hiya all - well I got thru the weekend just about mad! Dh is away with DS7 but with 5 kids on my own it is toooo much!! I did the single mum thing with my first and that was OK but with 5 it sux!!! I am just going over whether I miss my Dh because he is just so wonderful blah blah or because he I so much want him to give me a break with the kids!!! I guess I have realised how much of a gem he is but he owes me bigtime when he gets back!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast