Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - April/May 2009

Hi everyone,

Baby2Bee, good luck with the detox program, hoping it brings you everything you want. x
    Mitf, sorry about your cyst, I've never had one but it sounds like your FS knows how to handle it, hoping no problems for you.
    Mrs P - thanks for the birthday wishes! now how are those nipples? lol
    Kittycat - thanks for the birthday wishes, I'm hoping its a sign too.

Good luck to all, especially all the girls in TWW land - my ET is tomorrow so I'll be coming to join you in your thread soon. Please please let this be it!!!!!

Infinity, GL for your ET today, I hope it goes well and all the best for a BFP at the end of your TWW. You sure deserve it.

Kittycat, GL to you too, I hope it is 6th time lucky with your IUI.

Hi to everyone else, I see lots of you are on your 1st IVF cycles, I hope it is your one and only. Best wishes to everyone.

Hi

I am not new to BB but this is the first time I have posted. To give you a bit of background info I am nearly 28, my husband is 30 and we have been TTC for over a year, I have problems ovulating and only had 3 periods (if you can call them that) last year. Just before we were due to start fertility treatment I found out I was pregnant but unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage at 6 weeks and had to have a D&C. My DH has had a sperm analysed and all is fine there.

My FS said we would do 1 cycle of clomid then if that didn't work 2 cycles of Puregon (daily injections), she said if I wasn't pregnant by then then we would start artificial insemination.

Since the D&C I have had 1 cycle of clomid (50mg) with pregnyl 5000iu (for trigger) and pregnyl 1500iu (3 boosters) but no success, my oestrogen levels kept going up and down, I was told the cycle would probably be cancelled then my levels would increase, then decrease, then increase again, then decrease, then increase again, I didn't do my trigger until day 26!

I am now on my 2nd cycle but this time using Puregon. Today I am on CD18 (day 16 of meds) and am not feeling very positive. I started off on 50 Puregon, my oestrogen on CD10 was 250, CD12 - 355, CD15 - 247, I also had an US on CD15 and have got 1 x 8mm follie and 3 x 9mm follies. I was told to continue on Puregon 50 but asked if it could be up'd as my FS said if it was 300-350 then I could increase, they said it was ok so increased to 75 on CD15, on CD16 my levels increased to 350. I have just had bloods this morning and another US, which showed the same follies as on CD 15 and another 1 (10mm) so it is looking like it's going to be another long cycle.

I am trying to stay positive but it is very hard. My FS said after the last cycle that the beauty of Puregon was that unlike Clomid they can increase the dose as I go along if they need to so I shouldn't have such a long cycle but I'm on CD18 already.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar on Puregon? I am wondering if I should ask to increase my dose today if the results are not good or if there isn't much improvement.

Any comments/feedback would be great

Ooops, sorry girls I just realised I posted in the wrong thread, my apologies.

I wish you all lots of luck in your journey

Hi everyone,

I had my AI yesterday for my second IUI attempt. So the TWW has begun..... feeling relaxed so far.

Infinity - I hope your ET went well today. Goodluck with your BFP and I will see you in the TWW.

kittykat - I googled the chocolate cyst, learnt something new (endo on the ovaries for anyone else who hadn't heard of them). There are a few different types of cysts so I guess I will only find out what I am susceptible to if I end up having to have a laparoscopy.... Here's hoping it goes away on it own though. I think I may have had a cyst once before that burst. Unlike any pain I have ever experienced but makes more since now I know I am susceptible. this week..... I always find the second week a bit tougher so I hope this week is good to you and you manage to keep you mind busy with other things!

Good luck to everyone else, wishing you all the best xo
    Last edited by mitf; May 1st, 2009 at 07:58 PM.

thanks mitf......GL to you as well.

my daughters daycare director had her first IVF cycle last month. we see the same FS. she has had 4 IUI's. this seems to be when most FS move onto IVF. Luckily for her the first IVF cycle worked. i hope when i said congratulations that my face looked like it meant it!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????
    i would give anything to be in her shoes.
    although i am so happy for her...it's hard not to be jealous.

i will be off to have my day 21 progesterone test in the morning. i won't find out the result until tuesday. i hope it is high. just for the fact that it means i ovulated and that i am in with a chance this month. i have been feelign so tired the last 2 days. i am on fertility support 2 from my acupunturist. it is a high strength chinese medicine. i hope it is working??
    no cramps or pains yet, and that's great!

licks68- sorry i have never done puregon. my problem is the opposite of yours. i have my trigger shot in day 11 and iui on day 12. i get AF around day26, and never later. last month i had a 22.4mm follicle and the month before an 18mm one??? the other important thing is the blood flow around the follicle and the linning. i think everything needs to be good for it to all work???!!!

baby dreamtime- hope you are enjoying your break. i will be in Fiji 4 weeks tomorrow for a long earned break! i will either be UTD or having lot's of PINECOLADA's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infinity - GL with your ET tomorrow. and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY. what a good sign! hope you get a good park and lot's of green lights!
    bye

hi guys just letting you know i am still alive, i feel like it has been ages since i was on BB, i think it was monday ! LOL.
    anyway just sending a BIG "good luck"to all, whatever part of a cycle you are doing. i have read a few posts, butb takes so long to catch up with everyone.

just been so busy this week with work and school and i had a friend just come out of hospital, who i made some food for, so so busy.

nothing new happeing for me. i havn't made my app with docs so i can get new referral yet maybe do that this week? if i get time.

good luck to all.

baby2bee - I calculated wrong and I think we'll be super-close in timing now! I start progesterone on the 7th, which should technically = Day 21! Hee hee.

Hope the 2ww is flying by for those in it! I'm going to try and stay off BB in the hope that the next 10 or so days go by quickly

Hi everyone,

I haven't been in here since late March. I can see lots of new faces either just beginning or continuing their journeys. And some previous bloggers names.

GL to those who are going through a cycle or awaiting test results at the moment.

AFM - was supposed to have my 1st FET with a blastie in May, but due to me being sick and a nasty outbreak of hives (which I haven't had for 10 years), my FET is now postponed until June. So waiting waiting waiting. Gosh when you first embark on IVF you think that once you've seen the OB/GYNO that you can literally start the next week and will be implanting within a few weeks. Not always the case!!!

All of us in Qld are enjoying a lovely long weekend. To the rest of you, I hope you had a nice weekend. Thinking of you all and praying for loads of See you real soon!!!!

Mtif - thanks for your wishes. The house move went well and is distracting me and keeping me occupied not thinking about the wait until July.
    Sorry about your cyst. GL with your follie though and

Mrs P - GL with eveything

Persephone - hi and
    ET doesnt sound pleasant im quite nervous about it all but I suppose like Smithy says - if it gets us our miracle then it will all be worth it!
    GL, I hope you dont have to go through it again, hoping you get your BFP

Kitty - Hi and GL in your TWW. Its your turn! Have fun on your holidays too.

Infinity - GL in your TWW. I really hope it is your time too. All the best

Mindhugs -
    Sorry about the issues you've had. Looks like we will be waiting together then - I start first IVF cycle June/July.

Licks68 - Welcome and sorry to hear of your troubles. GL

AFM - waiting, waiting. Settling into my new house

Hi, hope this post finds you all well.

AFM - Had a transfer last thursday. Had to thaw two embryo's as one didn't make it. Didn't ovulate until day 20, although my cycle usually lasts 28-31 days so I'm hoping that it doesn't mean that I have a luteal phase problem. FS didn't mention anything so hopefully it's nothing. Day 28 today so am getting nervous. I've also been doing accupunture, hoping it helps. Feeling less positive as the week wears on but fingers crossed. Anyway, best of luck to everyone. It's just too hard to keep up with everything!

it seems a bit quiet in here compared with lately the last few times i've got on it has taken me ages to read posts.

infinity: hope ET went well, now the TWW, good luck
    BDT: hi to you, hope all is well
    licks: welcome to LTTC thread and good luck to you
    mitf: good luck in the TWW, hope you keep busy.
    kittycat: i'm sure you'll be joining your daughters chilcare director soon and both be preg together, good luck to you.

mindhugs: FET next month. good luck, i think we all believe it will happen a lot easier than it does. hope this is the one for you.

loops: hope your doing well, waiting, waiting.
    jme: good luck to you.

i think that is everyone if i forgot you, i am sorry, the only reason i am on here today is i am home sick and off to the docs this moren as i have a big lump in my neck and i'm still not over this cold.

afm: well as i said i'm still not over this cold and i have a rash/ like dermatitis because i have been so run down, and it is spreading. also still coughing.
    basically i am a wreck.

but on the good side i will be making my fs app for july so not long to go now.
    good luck to all

Sorry to jump in this thread wishing you all good luck.

There is really bad news on the Safety net, have look at this thread

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/long...y-net-ivf.html

Hi ladies,

JBM - hooray for making your FS appointment! Hoping you feel better soon - you've really had a bad run in the health stakes lately. Hugs to you. x

Babydreamtime & Mitf - thanks for your well wishes. It really means a lot - I don't tell anyone IRL about our FET's 'cos I dont want questions but BB is different. I love getting good luck wishes from the girls on here - I think it's better because you all know what it's like.

Kittycat - Fiji for 4 weeks - so jealous!!! Have a fabulous time - I'm hoping you can't drink any Pinacolada's 'cos you're UTD.

Minghugs - hello! So sorry your FET is delayed. You'd think being AC's we'd get used to waiting but I just get more impatient the longer this takes. Hoping your forced break goes fast.

Loops12 - glad the move went well. Hoping you are happy in your new home and keeping busy enough to pass the time.

jme - best of luck. thinking of you - any news for us?

Everyone else I hope you are doing well wherever you are at. xx

mellmell Guest

Default still here

Hi lovely ladies,
    I'm still here. I have been lurking every few days but not posting, so many BFPs over in the TWW, WOW! And congrats to all!
    AFM, I have epu this friday, abdo feeling pretty sore. I started on 150IU but had to increase to 225IU post blood test last week.
    I have become strangely introverted, didn't feel like posting or talking about IVF to anyone at home/work. I think I'm almost trying to prepare for the worst, just in case. Everyone is saying "think positive" but I'm afraid if I get enthusiastic I will be twice as devistated if it does not work. Does anyone else feel like this?
    Mel...

hi all!

i am out of this TWW...AF arrived late thursday night. i wasn't shocked, but a little devestated.
    i started back on Letrozole for a natural time intercourse cycle as it did make me ovulate! yay for small miracles.
    GL to all the rest of the TWWaiters.
    i hope for you all that you get BFP's.....
    bye

Goodmorning Beautiful Ladies!!

Its been almost 10 months since I have posted on here! After the 30KGS put on after OHSS and getting A BFP to him found sleeping at 10weeks I took a break a much needed break! Now we are back on the train again I had My ovaries drilled on Thursday just gone so we are soo hard right now we ovulate and can start this cycle again its coming up to 3 years now so I decided it was time to move forward and start the TTC wagon again and if this procedure doesn't work I have the choice to ask my sister for an egg or join the line of adoption which are 2 heartbreaking things for me but I have always wanted to become a Mummy so either way I am hoping by the end of the year we receive some much wanted wonderful news

Once I read this thread more I will start getting involved with replys just need to get to know you all first as its been soo long xoxo

Lovenhope Guest

Welcome back MissK- I am so sorry for your loss. I had no idea. However I often think about you and your story makes me petrified of OHSS. I remember your bout of OHSS from the 6+ thread.
    It is great to see you back. I am about to start my first IVF cycle this week as I lost both my tubes to ectopic pregnancies. I just want to wish you all the very best on your renewed journey.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast