Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - April/May 2009

We caved!!! Couldn't stand it any longer and we went in for bloods today and the result is positive. Our beta is 74 and progestrone is 376.6 which is excellent for 11dp3dt (or 14 days post egg pick up). YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! We have our BFP!!!!!!!!!! We go for another beta on Friday and then we get weekly blood tests to check on the progestrone levels until 12 weeks. We have our first ultrasound 3 weeks after the 2nd beta. Thank you girls so much for all your support!!!!!!!! Mwah!

Congrats Two Mums, that is wonderful news, I have been looking longingly at your blog and your POAS photos, it is great to see those two lines get darker. Good luck for your follow up BT and all the best for a H&H 9 months.

Congratulations TwoMums.
    Wishing you all the best. Had been watching you POAS updates and knew you would get the all the best.

wow twomums congratulations wishing you all the best for a H&H pregnancy. xxxx

AFM - I had 1 hatching blastie transfered today BT Tue 14th - can't wait!

Hello to everyone.....

Just organising dinner will BBL.

xxBella

barney Guest

YAY TWOMUMS wow great news i hope you both have a wonderful pg.

to every one else i hope your all well, im thinking of you all and like mad that we can all get our bfp very soon.
    WE CAN DO IT !!!
    STAY STRONG GIRLS ILL BE BACK SOOOOOON

Beark: welcome ! . good job with 11 eggs :-)
    lionfish: good luck this cycle, a break may be all you needed to get your BFP

lani: the girls weekend sounds nice, good luck on friday
    bella: hope ET went well.

boc: hope you feel better soon :-(. not nice when you feel yukky .

kmond: sending you good vibes
    nikki: this is it for you. hope pill is being nice to you, i hate the pill and lucky havn't had to take it so far during LTTC. not long to go for this next cycle. good luck

loops: good luck to you

mahli: welcome, i have to do ICSI too. good luck. acupuncture is so good for relax

BDT: not long til epu.

2mums:yeah!!!!!!!
    i am so excited for you. congrats to you. praying this is a sticky one.
    yeah, yeah, yeah. xxoo for you 2 and baby.

AFM: had a test today, they already marked it, a diagram i had to do on CAD ( computer aided design). i got 99%. was happy with that !
    got school and work tomorrow. nothing much else. except i got acu. for relaxation.
    just doing nothing while we're on a break.
    x to all my LTTC friends

Smile

Oh my Gosh CONGRATULATIONS TwoMums, I'm so happy for you both. Hope the Baby/Babies are sticky ones, xx.
    Beark: Nice work on the fertilisation rates, you have got to be wrapped with that, good luck with transfer .
    Loops: Good Luck in the TWW I hope it's not too stressful and that the time flies by with BFP at the end.
    Lani: Your so strong not doing a POAS, I would've done 6 by now, Good Luck for Friday.
    Everyone Else: I hope this finds you all well, regardless of what stage you are at and that your dreams come true sooner rather than later.

AFM: Stillllllllllllllllllll waiting for AF to arrive, feels like its taking forever.... Depending on what my body feels like doing this month it could be 6 days away or it could be 19, who the hell knows, i'm probably only going to delay the blasted thing by worrying about it!!!

Anyway, Have a good couple of days everyone...

Twomums - that's the news we were all waiting to hear from you. Congratulations. A dream come true. Well done. Tell Kim to take it easy and relax. We will miss you in here!!!

And if either of you ever want some hypnosis look me up - I'll do you a special "friends" price.

TwoMums - CONGRATULATIONS officially this time on your

All the best for a H&H pregnancy.

and to everyone else

TWOMUMS a massive congrats to you both!!!!!

AFM i've just returned from a weeks holiday in Broome.......on my own!! It was gorgeous and exactly what the dr ordered!! Back in DH's arms now and pretty happy with that too......i missed him terribly! We have our first appointment for IVF tomorrow with the nurses! I guess it will be an information session on what happens etc :fingerscrossed:

GL with everyone's journey! xx

Sorry double post
    Last edited by jodz; April 3rd, 2009 at 11:11 AM.

CONGRATULATIONS TwoMums After all the stress during your cycles, thats TERRIFIC news! Hope all goes well. Take care.

Hi All,

I have been reading threads for a while now and finally took the leap and joined as I feel I need some IVF buddies to get me thru the up hill battle I feel I am constantly on. I have been on progesterone pessary thread but thought I would introduce myself here as this seems to be where the action is.

I have a 3 year old conceived in 2005 naturally (god knows how!) and we have now been doing ICSI/FET since Nov 07 to get our second miracle. I have been diagnosed with PCOS (35) and my husband (36) has low sperm count and motility problems. I just had my 2ww end yesterday with AF arriving very early and have FS appointment to chat about next round on Monday. I have done acupuncture for all my cycles (except the 1sT) and think it does help.

Sending you all baby dust and hope you all get your dream answered....looking forward to getting to know you.
    Last edited by jodz; April 3rd, 2009 at 06:11 AM.

Lovenhope Guest

congratulations 2mums Fab news!!

AFM- Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm just quietly lurking while I wait for my IVF journey to start. to all.

Bella, Cass & Nikki: Nice to see some familiar faces in here, just wish it was under better circumstances.

Oh yayyyy 2Mums

Such inspiring news - congratulations!!!

Sending lots of and to everyone else!

TWOMUMS YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats!!

Hey Jodz welcome and GL!

Congratulations twomum's

Bella - goodluck for your BT

Loops - good of luck on your TWW.... hope its not going to slowly for you

JBM - wow great marks on your test ..... hope u are enjoying your break

Ella'smum .... im guessing you are waiting for AF so i hope she finds you soon

Baby2bee - i hope your appt went well with the nurses today.... let us know how it all went

Jodz - Welcome..... I'm so sorry AF showed up for you yesterday Goodluck with your FS appt

Sandy, Smithy, Lionfish, kmond, lani baby dreamtime, and anyone else i may have missed (so sorry) I hope everyone is well

AFM : i start the pill tomorrow... i got my time table in the mail yesterday so once the 21st comes around we are all set to go ..

mellmell Guest

DP had his TESA today. He is feeling very sore and sorry for himself right now....lying on the bed in his jocks with frozen peas on his nether-regions. I do feel for him but at the same time it is just a tiny bit funny! The scientist said it went as well as it could, she ended up with 2 lots of quality sperm frozen. When I go for EPU she will try to only thaw one and leave one for later if needed. I hope this works because from the way DP is feeling he will NEVER do another TESA. My workmate got a BFP last Monday (1st try IVF, first try of any ART). I'm super happy for her but this is the fourth person I personally know now to get a BFP on their first IVF try.........I feel like my chances of a BFP on the first try are getting less. I know this is total nonsense and irrational, but I can't help it. Anyone else ever feel this way? I think I'm just being stupid. Anyway, I'm feeling very happy that the TESA has got us one step closer in what feels like a decade of waiting. Mel...

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast