Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - April/May 2009

Default Yay!

Congrats TwoMums! That is soo exciting and inspiring to read, especially for a first timer this myself... so so happy for you!

Hi Everyone, well we had our 2nd beta hcg levels done yesterday and the results are:

HCG = 139
    P4 = 334

Not quite a double in 48 hours but they say it takes 48-72 hours to double, so trying not to worry. Good thing is that the progesterone levels are really high with no pessaries or anything, which is a really good sign. I'm scared to leave this thread and go to the PALLTC thread yet... what do you think?

2 mums: praying baby keeps on sticking . i am so happy for you.

everyone else. sorry i am feeling slack so just a "hi" from me.

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Just wanted to let everyone know we had our BT repeated on Sunday and got a reading of 96.8 (15dpo) so a for us. Our long awaited positive.

I hope to see lots more positives in here very soon.

to all.

Lani - oh wow Congratulations hun

to everyone...... hope you are all well

xox

Thumbs down BFN

Howdy all,

Sorry been out of loop for awhile - had trouble getting into this forum???

Anyway it is a BFN for me - very disappointed as had blood test Friday and got the dreaded call in arvo but AF has only arrived today so thought I was in for a chance!! But had POAS thank goodness and that was negative so was cautious too!

So I can go straight into a natural FET but not sure how that workd coming straight off an antagonist as I'm sure my cycle will be longer - ovulate later - not sure when I will have my first scan/blood test etc.

We have now had 8 transfers - heading to the ninth!!! Not giving up - as hubby all ok with his stuff and I've been tested for everything under the sun - and only have diminished ovarian reserve. We always have a great fertilisation, freeze and thaw rate so not sure why they won't stick around!!! I even had a week off work this time!!

Frustrating I know but I aint giving up!!

Thanks for all your messages. Good luck to all who are cycling and well done to all the BFP. Thinking of all the BFN

Pollyanna

Two mums congrats this is wonderful news.

Polly so sorry for your BFN the news doesnt get any easier to take does it.

JBM how are you hun, I am still hanging around, checking up on you.

AFM Last pill last night so now just waiting for AF to arrive. Very hopeful this cycle have lost 10kg since seeing FS and I am feeling fantastic. Looking forward to my trip to Melbourne with the girls even though I will be on stims not big deal for me I am so use to needles. Hoping with the weight loss i will produce more than one follicle. Yay very excited about l;ife at the moment.

Morning lovely ladies!

Firstly a huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! to twomums and Lani!!! wishing you both a h&h 9mths!

Pollyanna: sorry to hear the bad news, chin up chicky, your day will come. Our two lucky friends are proof of that.

Saph: we are both waiting for the wicked witch. I finished popping Fri and by the usual standards today should be the day never wanted her so much in my life!!!

Mellmell: Good to hear about the two batches. When DH has his done we're hoping for plenty too, for future use. Hope it all goes well for you.

Nikki: good luck with the pill popping. Isn't the wait annoying!

a big to the newbies!

and lots of to everyone else!

AFM as per earlier, finished popping Fri and waiting for the witch to rear her ugly head. Still sniffing and feeling like I've been run over by a bus. Although yesterday was the first day of no vomiting so things are looking up! Hate the whole insomnia thing though, averaging 3-4hrs a night at the moment. Kind of comes in handy that I'm currently unemployed I can be a bum all day hehe. Hate to think what it will be like once I start the injections LOL oh well it's all worth it in the end isn't it!

Ok girls let's hope and pray we get a bonanza this month hey!

Catch ya all later

I have had trouble this weekend getting into this forum as well, missed you guys!!

LANI - Congrats that is awesome news!!!

Am still popping pills and checking on all of you.

Default Joining in

Hi Ladies,

I'm not new to Belly Belly but fairly new to posting and really need to be able to 'talk' to people that know what I'm going through - this whole LTTTC can make you feel like you're the only one IYKWIM? Was hoping I can join in here? I think this is probably where i might 'fit'.

At the moment I've just had a thaw cycle cancelled due to missed ovulation. So am now waiting for the next cycle. I have no idea what FS is going to do this time. His words 'something fishy' is going on - we don't know why I keep getting BFN when everything appears to be as it should be. Had a scan and blood test on Saturday and a quick chat with FS but no further answers yet. All we know is my progesterone levels aren't optimal.

Congratulations to those ladies who got their BFP's - wishing you happy and healthy pregnancies.

I look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully providing you with some support during your journey. I'm a bit of an essay writer so please bear with me.

lani : yeah !!!!! BFP.

i'm still here guys
    Saph: thanks for checking up on me, but not doing much, trying to lose some weight before IVF again. i am being good and having a 6 week challenge, i set myself.

hi all
    chat soon

Thanks JBM.

I am feeling very tired today.

If you are wanting a helping hand with weight loss my FS advised me of a website CalorieKing.com.au - Australian Online Diet and weight loss club. Lose weight for good! to help. Since joining this free website I have lost 25kgs and am now pregnant. I was having 1300calories and 30grams of fat per day. It is very handy but you must fill it in every day.

All the best for you.

Lovenhope Guest

Lani- congrats! I might check out that website thanks.

JBM- GL with the challenge. I need to do it as well. I've put on 8kg since TTC

infinity- Welcome 'officially'

PollyAnna- So sorry for the BFN. I admire your determination though. It's great to have positive vibes in here.

AFM- I'm starting to feel better and starting to prepare mentally to tackle IVF.

Hi to all!

hey there ...

Just poking my head back in after being AWOL for a few months. I'm happy and sad to see a few familiar names in here. There hasn't been too much to report in our journey. I've been enjoying the relative ease of FETs compared to fresh transfer on collection cycle, but we've hit a few stumbling blocks and have actually only managed to complete one FET. Our story just seems to be getting worse and worse ... I'm frustrated that FET cycles have been cancelled two months in a row because my body isn't co-operating. We're being advised to try an HRT protocol but to take a month off first because they don't have a clue what's going on with the last cycle.

I don't wanna take a month off *pout*.

Discussions will continue with clinic tomorrow pm ...

WOW Lani, 25 kgs thats incredible! And it helped to get your BFP.
    I have lost about 14kg and now starting the OCP for my cycle I can already feel weight creeping on, Horrible!!!!!!!! But hey at least I am fitter and healthier than any of my other attempts, it has to count for something.

Infinity - Welcome

on tra_k - Must be very frustrating for you to not know what is going on, and to possibly miss a month!

Well girls here we are again.

Congrats ato all who gor BFP's And to thos who didn't lets all look forward cause we all know we can't change the past.

JBM - Hope you are doing ok hun xxx

AFM Off to the FS tomorrow to discuss options etc. I am going to look at a nother cycle but am torn between doing another stim or an FET. See last time our 4 embies didn't thaw and if these 3 didn't we would lose a month. Hubby is saying just 1 more stim cycle for this year and then break until next year. As for the embies who knows. I kind of feel bad cause ATM they are suspended in time but I am so scared of thawing them for an FET cause I feel like I am almost killing them.

Does anyone else here do reflexology whilst whilst undergoing their IVF cycle. There is a local lady here and I have heard it supposed to help. She also does massage. I was thinking for a 6 week period of doing 2 sessions. So either 2 reflexology or 1 reflexology and 1 massage. Anyway anyone elses ideas would be greatly appreciated cause I could do with all the advice.

Anyway I will BBL take care and I hope you all have a great day

rob: i do acupuncture and have done shiatsu massage which are both safe and excellent for relaxation, but i felt a bit like you, was very scared to thaw that last egg. thing is if it is going to survive or not it doesn't matter when it is thawed ?, don't know . but i did read that if u are stressed less likely to get a BFP for ivf inc FET ? i wish i had the answers for you.

i had to use all my frostys first before we even think of FET.
    good luck.

firstly Lani and 2mums congrats on the BFP's that have been way overdue. Hope you both have H&H pregnancy's.
    AFM: Well sorry i have been mia for a while I feel like a yoyo atm couldn't get in for my lap until end of june so have to continue to hope all happens naturally in the meantime and then after the lap if things haven't hapened already we start AI am just excited to have a steady footing in this all finally.
    It's so great to see BRP's come from you girls because it gives us hope and helps us along and gives us that added strength to fight through it as sometimes our strength seems to leave us and doubt sets in but you gils give us new hope.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast