Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Oct 2007 #2

TL - Yay thats fantastic, hope your resting up and good luck with fertilisation tomorrow.

Peta - Great Scan results good luck for Friday!

As for our decision i still have to convince DH

HI Everyone

TL - I know we spoke yesterday, but just wanted to say Yay! again on your eggs! Hoping your fertilisation results today are perfect xxx

Mel - So happy to hear that they could start you straight away... Nothing like a little bit of added stress before you get started Its like we all start to expect it now, hey?!

Shannon - So great to hear you are feeling positive again and back ready to go - Good luck on getting DH up there with you

Dusty - Hoping AF is here for you asap so you can get started!

Me - Well, got all of my tests results back and everything came back perfect... Which is great that I'm not sick, but at the same time really doesn't leave us with any answers re the legs!
    Dr has put me on an 8 day course of Prednisolone to try and get rid of the lumps in the meantime, but still doesn't answer why they are there
    He doesn't really want me to do anything with meds or herbs etc for TTC until we get a little closer to figuring this out... Its starting to try drive me insane!
    What can you do??!!!

AF is due tomorrow (assuming that I'm back on track with my 28 day cycle again).
    Not feeling too bad actually - Just a little achy from the prednisolone - which he said would be a side effect!

Hoping everyone else is doing great!

slyder Guest

Great news Holly. I reckon his advice is sound - give the herbs and everything else a miss for now and see how it goes. All you can really do now is try the process of elimination. The main thing is, with no obvious or serious cause, they'll probably disappear at some point and be an amusing (sort of!) memory.

Peta - good luck with EPU
    Carla - we recently bought a Mazda6 and we love it! Congrats on your purchase. Glad to hear that you are starting to feel positive again
    TL - fingers crossed for a good fertilisation result. We were so nervous waiting for that call
    Holly - how frustrating for you

We had our transfer yesterday, and we are now in the TWW. Yesterday we had about 5 embryos that had made it to blastie stage, which is great. Will hear tomorrow how many end up getting frozen.

I really can't believe I am in the TWW!

Holly, hope the prednisone does the trick! I also hope it doesn't give you the rages, grumpyness and just general GRRRR factor it is giving me! Hopefully the short course is enough for you to avoid it - I get put on it for very long periods of time - ick!

Just a quick sneak on while at work today...

BW

Thanks Rols & BW - Have been taking the prednisone now for 2 days and they have already started to settle - Still ugly, but not hurting, so thats ok!

I 'm a little grumpy, but thinking the fact that its CD 27 would prob be more to do with it at this stage!

Nellie - Congratulations on your transfer - yay for the 2ww!!!
    Hope it goes as quickly as possible for you - Good luck with the frosties!

Hi all,

TL - congrats on your eggies and good luck with fert rate!
    Peta - good luck with EPU
    nellie - good luck with the tww! make sure to relax!
    holly - hope the leg bumps go away!
    BW - hope things are going OK and that things are pushing on.
    rols - how is dw going? has she started cycle for FET (I'm a bit behind).
    shan - glad you are feeling +.

I am feeling a bit more positive after seeing my FS today. He is actually so nice! He pretty much confirmed what I knew - ie that my eggs were too immature and that was because my body didnt react to the drugs initially and then when they upped my dose from 150 - 300iu on day 6 my ovaries spazzed out. So on day 11 I had heaps of follies but were small in size (ranging from 8-15mm and only a couple were 18mm; and because my blood level was 9350 they were worried about OHSS). He has suggested with my next cycle to start with 225iu and monitor from there.
    He was lovely and said 'I am confident I will get you pregnant'. I cant say when but you will. He was happy with how everything else went with the cycle so that was reassuring.
    I also asked him about the blasty vs 2-3 day and he said yes there is more of a chance of embie surviving, and that if I have more than 3 good qual embies next time around he'll grow them to blasty stage.
    So feeling pretty anxious to move forward. Will all depend on when my AF arrives, prefer it to come a bit late this month - as this will fit in better with work. Anyway will keep you all posted.
    Mon

Hi Guys

Mon - that sounds great and very promising they will have everything under control for next cycle. I know what you mean about AF i am hoping she will hold off another 2 weeks so i can squeeze anoher pay day in

Holly - Glad to hear something is finally helping with the lumps

Nellie - Congrats on the great blasty numbers!

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I just got the word - I'm pregnant!

I know I have been extremely lucky as this was our first attempt and I know that for many of you this has been, and still is, a really long struggle.

Thank you all for your great support during this journey. I certainly couldn't have done it without the help and support of everyone on BB.

Hope to see many more in the not too distant future.

slyder Guest

Mon, like they say, the first cycle is often an experiment. Your FS sounds very positive and so you should be too. It's good you'll be back into it soon.

Nellie, those blastie numbers are awesome. Well done.

JS, congratulations! That's great news, particularly with the PGD being an added factor in the equation. Keep us posted.

Oh JS that is fantastic congratulations!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy! Yay!

Congratulations JS! Best wishes for a H & H pregnancy xxx

Congratulations JS!

Congratulations JS! Always great to hear that has a success has been accomplished! Wishing you a wonder PG!
    Mon

JS - Congratulations!!!
    Fantastic news - What a huge way you have come, considering the PGD as well!
    You should be just so happy - what wonderful news!!!

Mon - I too have had issues in my cycles with immature eggs - due to changing doses halfway through... which is why I've never had any embies to freeze.
    Keep the faith in your FS - Its great he figured this out after the 1 attempt, it took my clinic 4 cycles to realise
    They only do EPU one day a week here, too so couldn't let my eggs coast a little to become mature.
    Next time round (would be wonderful to think I won't need one, but you know!) we're going through a city clinic that does EPU every day of the week!
    You'll be all ready to go for the next one - and much more confident because you know a little bit more, too.
    Next time round will be the one xxx

congrats JS - awesome news!!

me - well, i got the registration form for ivf today - omg! they ask every question under the sun don't they?

Just dropping in for a quick 'hi' to everyone Promise to catch up on everyone in the next couple of days.
    JS, Congrats on your BFP!!

Ok, so EPU monday we managed to get 15 eggies from the 15 follicles!! Can you believe it? FS was amazed at the result for our first cycle and 7 days of injections.
    By Tuesday, 11 had fertilised and when we arrived for transfer on wednesday, they told us that one had developed abnormally and one just stopped growing. So we had 9, transferred 1 and the other 8 are perfect for freezing, according to the scientist.
    FS is extremely happy with everything, he said it is all perfect.
    Have come home with 2 boxes of crinone and progynova and provera. Everything to be taken twice a day for the next 14-15 days.
    Trigger went extremely well, thought it would be a nightmare. We have had very limited sleep though, but have made it home safe.

Nic

wow joespratt, what a wonderful thing to see tonight! huge congrats to you, i hope you enjoy and have a healthy pregnancy

nic and nellie fabulous results you must both be stoked. best of luck with the 2WW.

holly, sounds promising with the prednisone. BW is right watch out for mood swings. i always found drinking a good amount of water helped me.

shannon, good luck with the decision making.

TL - i hope everything is going well. thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts.

hugs to all

i have been clearing my credit card debt as i think i will be paying and starting in the next day or two.

dusty

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast