Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception Aug-Sep 2010

Saffy, I'm sorry you've hurt your back - sounds especially sore with breathing being painful. I hope the insomnia doesn't last - racing thoughts I can relate to, was like that almost the whole way through the TWW. It's hard not to be anxious about starting a new cycle, I hope you feel better soon x

Loops, how many days past your transfer are you? All those aches sound promising lovely, let's hope it's your twins snuggling in for the long haul. x

Hi to everyone else. Sorry for the lack of persies tonight, feeling a bit flat. Wishing you all success and lots of BFPs here soon xx

frugal Guest

Bit of a bad time here.. just did my first Orgalutran. The needle is a bit bigger than the Puregon. It hurt going in, and DH didn't take it well. He's upset that I had to do that, because of him. It still hurts!
    I read the instructions, and it said to inject into the upper leg, but the nurse didn't say to do it that way. So I'm a bit confused and sad and my belly stings.

Loops - I posted in the other thread too, but really hope it was just too early! Still fingers crossed.

Frugal - I found it best to do those ones quite quickly. My nurse told me to inject them in the belly. I think you also can inject them in the upper leg, but I've been told belly. Hope the next one will be better.

Frugal- don't stress it just has to be subcutaneous (just into the first layer not to the muscle)-doesn't matter where on the body but leg or tummy the best, it will be fine hun.

Alice- thanks, hope you feel better tomorrow xxx

frugal Guest

Thank you so much ladies. Phew, makes me feel so much better!

Hey ladies im sorry i really need to vent!!! Im so over finding out ppl are pg! i found out today number 4 at work is pg! im so happy for them but at the same time i just feel like im standing here waiting for my turn and it just never comes I try and remain as positive as i can but somedays it just hurts so much, i have to hear them talk about it all the time and see them rub there belly's. I do believe it will happen oneday but at the same time whats believing? maybe it might not ever happen? Im sorry to be such a sad sack but things are really getting to me lately, im hating my job plus im trying to cope with everyone falling pg and we just cant seem to get ahead with the money because of bills and now DH's car has a problem! I wish things could be easy for once.
    I hope everyone is doing ok, im sorry Loops that you got a BFN but it still could be a positive i have everything crossed for you.
    Best wishes to everyone xxx
    Last edited by oneday86; October 23rd, 2010 at 10:08 PM.

Oneday ~ I know exactly how you feel so please dont say sorry - here for each other.

Frugal ~ yes Ive always done them in the belly. I found that some of them hurt and others didnt, I think it depended where on the belly I did them, maybe if near fat its better - not too sure but I hope the next one is easier for you.

Saffy, Alice and Kristine ~ thanks ladies. Alice ~ hope you're feeling a bit happier.

Hi to everyone else and wishing you all the best

AFM ~ 99.95% sure its a BFN once more - More AF headaches, more bleeding and a temp as low as 65.9. It started creeping down from 37 a couple of days ago. thats about all I can say
    Thanks again for your support - would not get through any of this without such kind and thoughtful people.

Not sure what happen but I did a post the other day and its not here, but it was after I posted.

Explained the whole foods to avoid.

I'm in a rush now.

Loops hugs hun, I kinda feel the same as you at the moment as I tested and it came up neg. Just clinging to the slim chance it will still be ok.

Loops and Trishy

Thanks Kass and Trishy - hugs back xo
    No sign of blood now but still defintely wont be getting any hopes up, particularly with that temp this morning.

Hi to everyone else and I hope you're enjoying the sunshine - im stuck at work but Im busy which is good - makes the day go quicker

Loops- hang in there babe, don't write yourself off yet! HUGS to you, it could still go your way xx
    Hi everyone else xx

Loops, Have you been temping the whole way through? If your temps have been 37 that's really good! A single drop doesn't mean it hasn't worked - it could go back up again. I think it's only when the drop continues that it isn't such a good sign. Ah this waiting is so hard, isn't it? Wish I could magic it away for you. Your Mum sounds so lovely, she got me all chocked up reading her note! I'm sorry your DH is finding this difficult to deal with. They process things differently to us and sometimes I forget that my DH is suffering too because he doesn't express it the way I do. It's not over yet, hang in there and I hope those little embies are still fighting on. When is your bt? xx

Saffy, you've been really quiet, are you OK? Are you doing nights at the moment? to you just in case you need one x

Oneday, it's heartbreaking hearing all those pg announcements while you are waiting for your own - we all understand. I'm optimistic for you that it will happen but it's hard waiting and waiting and wondering with everything else getting on top of you. Hang in there lovely, can't be much longer now. BFP wishes to you x

Tishy, sorry you got a BFN on your HPT. When are you due for your bt? Could it be a little too early?

Frugal, ouch! Have you also tried leaving the injection out of the fridge for five minutes before you take it? That always seemed to help for the Clexane injections I was on but not sure if that is the same for the ones you are taking. Having a treat right afterwards helps too...chocolate for instance x

Kass, did you have your transfer yet?

Nicoleh, congrats on your transfer! Two nice little blasties hey? That's great news!! Good luck today - I hope the other two make it to freeze. So the TWW begins...sending you lots of rest up and drink lots of water x

Sorry for getting so behind - Fatgirlslim, Ehm, Trueblue, Kaybee, how are you all? Hi to anyone else I missed.

Sending you all lots of love and hoping you get to move on to a BB forum soon, you all deserve it so much.

I am feeling a bit down and disconnected from everything at the moment. I really hope it passes soon. My temps are all over the place, I have some persistent pain that is bothering me (can't shake the feeling that something is still amiss after my egg pickup ordeal). I have been holed up in the house for weeks and I really need to get out but everytime I go out I get upset and want to come home again. Think I need a holiday!

Af came this morning am lost upset sad disappointed don't know to try again in dec or save my money and just see what happens the old fashion way

oh Trishy I'm so sorry I wish the outcome could have been different for you. Thinking of you xx

Thanks Saffy ~ Ill try not too and thanks very much for the hugs xoxo

Alice ~ thanks hun, just so happens might temp did go up again - it was 36.8 this morning so still pretty high. I started temping only after the transfer as I dont know how much I want to rely on temping anyway as it does seem to go up and down a lot and not make sense to me. Yeh my mum is the best - love her to bits. I mean she has her moments where she can be negative but thats about all that bugs me, mostly she is kind and caring. DH isnt too bad now - he's been very good supporting me and I think I have to be there for him a bit more. My BT is Friday - I thought it was Thurs - mucked up my days, oops. Sorry you're a bit flat - a holiday would probably do the world of good. Can you afford (time and money) to go, if so I reckon you should. Id love too but we can't get time off work right now.
    Will you be doing your FET anytime soon? Hugs xo

Trishy ~ Terribly sorry about AF arriving hun - Is it just spotting or in full force? I think I'll be joining you there very soon. And I too will be struggling to know what to do because we got no back up. DH wants to wait 9months but I dont know if I could wait that long. I guess in the scheme of things Ive waited that long before so I probably could do it again.

Trishy- so sorry mate, I wish it had worked for you, xxx

Alice- I'm actually fine ( but will accept the hugs anyway lol), it is just a combination of having a few busy weeks with work and social events and also, by the time I read all the posts, I am too lazy to reply! naughty! My back sorted itself out too, I went and got a massage yesterday I hope things pick up for you- after my m/c & D&C there was 'something' wrong with me too, I had weird abdo pain and swollen tummy, I eventually got AB's and it immediately got better, although my doc thought it was just a "coincidence"(!!) I remember feeling so upset and teary cos i wanted to feel well. So, the moral of the story is get it checked if you are concerned, drs try to palm you off if it is something nonspecific but if you are emotionally cr*p you don't want to be feeling physically cr*p as well

I promise I will do persies soon, but now i have to go to acupuncture- keeping my FX for you girls xx

trishy - as I said in the other thread I am so sorry big hugs for you
    loops - my fx are that you are not out of the race yet, I hate af and just once I would like to make it to the blood test with no af and actually have some hope to pin on the results. How come your DH would want to wait 9 months if you don't mind my asking. I don't know if I could wait that long, I go crazy on the off month in between cycles waiting for the next one to role around. just tell your af I said to rack off!
    alice - sorry you are feeling low, I am sure the only thing that would make any of us feel good is a BFP, one will be coming your way soon
    saffy - glad your back is all better
    big hi to everyone else

well I just got the call to say my other 2 blasts did not make it to freeze. Feeling really flat & low now as I thought this time it was gonna be different 3 cycles and still nothing to freeze, I would love for once to do a cycle and know I have a back up if the cycle does not work and not have to do a full cycle with epu etc.. again. I am also now starting to doubt the 2 that went back in Sat(do I sound crazy?)
    I am also very worried about the coming weekend. DH birthday is Sunday and his parents are coming to stay Saturday night to go out, then we have plans with friends on Sun night. Bleeding in the past always starts for me 7dpt and turns into af, this makes it this Saturday and if it happens I don't know what I am going to do with my in-laws here, the last 2 occassions all I could do was cry on & off for days and not get out of bed(they don't know about ivf). I just don't know if I am strong enough to put on a brave face but I really don't want to ruin DH birthday weekend.
    Sorry to ramble but I know you guys understand

nicoleh ~ you are not crazy, I was exactly the same - none to freeze for the third time in a row and with no back up it does make you doubt things. I hope the two inside are very sticky hun, will be crossing fingers and toes very tight for you!!
    DH initially said 12months but I said there was no way I could wait that long because we've just lost another whole year trying and so I said 6 months and then he said 9. I thought maybe I could last that long, I lasted 6months this yr in between. The main reason I guess is finances but also I think he wants our good life back again, get our relationship back on track more (happier times) and just to try naturally for a while without all the stress. Also he said to let my body recover.
    I think I agree with most of it - just dont know how Ill go but things could always change so Im not too worried at present.
    Goodluck hun -

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast