Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #4

Thanks Jules!! That makes me feel so much better! I am beginning to think that I might be the same with the OPKs too. If I don't eventually get a clear OPK+ result this month and AF arrives (or by some miracle a BFP - FX) then I won't use them again as it's just another thing for me to agonize over!! IYKWIM?

Hi Ladies

Firstly I want to thank you ladies for thinking of me. I really do appreciate it. Had a BT this morning and I've been sitting on tender hooks for the last hour and a half. I did 2 POAS this morning a Lullaby Conceptions and a FR. The test line on the FR came up before the control line did. And really dark and I've been doing the lullaby ones for 3 days now and they have gotten darker. But there is always the possibility of that being the Pregnyl.

Anyway BT results don't lie and my BETA came back at 441. Which is a SCREAMING BFP!!!!!!!

No I just have to get to 10 weeks before I feel comfortable.

Woohoo Porsche. That is wonderful news hun. I am so very excited for you. I am absolutely ecstatic.

All the best with it all. I look forward to hearing your progress reports. That is so great.
    Last edited by Hope!; August 28th, 2010 at 10:02 AM.

Hi Hope

Thank you that means a lot.

xx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it Porsche!!!!!!!

A BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure how to post emoticons on this forum but please be assured that if I could I would be posting hugs, dancers, flowers, whatever....All for you!!!

Well done I am so happy for you!

Please keep us up to date with what's happening. In the meantime, rest up, look after yourself and demand to be treated like a princess.

n2l xxx

Hi Nothing2lose

Thanks for your big fat congrats! lol

Quote Originally Posted by wannababymumma View Post
    Thanks Jules!! That makes me feel so much better! I am beginning to think that I might be the same with the OPKs too. If I don't eventually get a clear OPK+ result this month and AF arrives (or by some miracle a BFP - FX) then I won't use them again as it's just another thing for me to agonize over!! IYKWIM?
    So totally know what you mean. I used to temp too & that was even more agonising! lol Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    Hi Ladies

Firstly I want to thank you ladies for thinking of me. I really do appreciate it. Had a BT this morning and I've been sitting on tender hooks for the last hour and a half. I did 2 POAS this morning a Lullaby Conceptions and a FR. The test line on the FR came up before the control line did. And really dark and I've been doing the lullaby ones for 3 days now and they have gotten darker. But there is always the possibility of that being the Pregnyl.

Anyway BT results don't lie and my BETA came back at 441. Which is a SCREAMING BFP!!!!!!!

No I just have to get to 10 weeks before I feel comfortable.
    Yay! CONGRATULATIONS Porsche. Are those numbers really high?! Or is it just from the hormones & not what that they pump into you? Sending you tons of sticky vibes & wishing you a very healthy 9 mths

CONGRATULATIONS PORSCHE - I HAD A FEELING!!!!! You must be on cloud nine right now!

I hope you can relax and just enjoy your BFP

I am looking forward to the next round of BFP's from this thread! to all xxx

** sneaking out **

Thanks for the congrats ladies

Rhichichi - That is all HCG levels there might be a teeny tiny bit left from the pregny but most likely not. I'll have a scan in 3 weeks and we'll see how many are in there lol. Another BT next Saturday. So FX levels are sky high. I think they are high levels but I'm not sure.

Maybe Hope can shed some light????

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    Thanks for the congrats ladies

Rhichichi - That is all HCG levels there might be a teeny tiny bit left from the pregny but most likely not. I'll have a scan in 3 weeks and we'll see how many are in there lol. Another BT next Saturday. So FX levels are sky high. I think they are high levels but I'm not sure.

Maybe Hope can shed some light????
    Dont know if I will be much help but going by my HCG BT at the 4 - 5 wk mark (from last AF) I had 648 on Friday afternoon (16/7/2010) and than a whopping 1631 on Monday morning (19/7/2010). Hmm, does that help at all???

SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND HUBBY PORSCHE!!!!!!!! Im sure the next 10 weeks will go by problem free as will your coming 9 months I have a HUGE smile now

as for your hcg levels i think it is also high from memory my levels were under 200 first blood test i think so maybe there are two in there

Hi LAdie

Thank you all for your congrats.

Tammara there could be 2 in there as we had 2 embies put back. But only time will tell. Another BT next Sat and we'll see what they say.

Hey Porsche CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is such awesome news. Yay Yay Yay!!!

Hi to everyone else. Just thought I'd pop in to say hi and see how everyone is going. Good to see some wonderful news from Porsche!

How are you going Tammara? You should be due any day soon methinks???

How are you Rhi?

For those of you who don't know me, I finally got my BFP in March this year after nearly 2 years of trying, along with a few rounds of clomid and a laparoscopy.

I've just entered my third trimester so the count down is on. Every time I drive past my FS's clinic I say a little thank you to him.

Stay positive girls, Your BFP is just around the corner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hope! View Post
    Dont know if I will be much help but going by my HCG BT at the 4 - 5 wk mark (from last AF) I had 648 on Friday afternoon (16/7/2010) and than a whopping 1631 on Monday morning (19/7/2010). Hmm, does that help at all???
    Aren't you having twins Hope?!

Three weeks Porsche - I hope that it flies for you!

Mez - I am going ok, just waiting for AF to leave the building then we can try for a sneaky BFP prior to starting IUI.....
    I can't believe you are in the third trimester - my goodness time does fly! Glad ot hear all is going well.

Rhi: My last scan that I had said I was so I'm hoping that when I go for my 12wk scan monday week they will still both be ok. In the Belly Buddies Group I was far from having the highest HCG results that why I wasnt sure if I could give any more clarity on Porsche's levels.
    Last edited by Hope!; August 29th, 2010 at 10:30 PM.

It's official. Game over for me this month...14 dpo and bloody AF thought she'd pay me a visit. I hate that woman!!

Back to the drawing board...or should that be work bench???

Hope everyone else is having a better day than me.

take care x

n2l

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast