Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #4

Porsche- it sounds like its quite normal to not have any symptoms with IVF cycles! FX for Saturday, POAS if you have to to keep you sane!
    WBM- I would say if Af is still happening it's unlikely to be o'ing, but that being said I've no experience with this becasue my AF has usually left before I even taken the clomid!! OPK and see what it says
    Jules- HOw are you going this cycle? Haven't heard much from you. Are you ok?
    Liz- GL for tomorrow (again!)
    N2L- have you tested yet? I can't remember when you o'd... but I see you're coming up for CD 30! GL

Hi to everyone else, and anyone floating around cyberspace looking for someone to support them in their clomid battle!

AFM: Well, DH, DS and I finally headed off to the new FS today. She has said we don't need to do IVF yet (yay!), becasue I seem to have an average level of fertility once I actually ovulate (3 pg in 12 rounds of clomid/gonal is about 25% which is normal), but NO MORE CLOMID! She has said that I need to have a whole heap more tests to confirm the PCOS diagnosis, and check hormones and chromosomes for both DH and I. DH has to get those swimmers checked too. She was very upfront and said the first thing I need to do is go off all the drugs for 8 weeks and go on a get fit & healthy program and lose weight (I knew that!) So after this TWW if AF arrives, I'll be in no mans land untill all test results come back and I go back to see her (29th Sept). She is keen for me to keep taking the metformin if my test results show I do have PCOS not just PCO (My old doc just assumed that I had it apparently!), and I'm not to take the blood thinners unless a need for it is shown. So here's the plan:
    1. hopefully get pregnant this month so I don't have to do any more meds!
    2. Go nuts on exercise and meal replacement shakes for 8 weeks
    3. Get about 4 litres of blood taken to check EVERYTHING!
    4. Start gonal f on a higher dose with management after I've seen new FS on 29th Sept.
    I'm feeling pumped at the moment, but I know the wait is gonna kill me. At the same time it will be nice to have a break for a while and just work on me.

So sorry about the all about me post, but I wanted to let you know that I might not be in much for a while after this cycle. So you all have to get BFP's this cycle so I don;t miss anything! I suppose I should move out of this thread too, since I wont be doing clomid anymore, but I don't know if I can leave!
    Anywho, I have two whole weeks before I even need to worry.
    Bye for now,
    Bec

Hi Ladies,

So got results today! Clomid didn't work!! Arrrggghhh! Its so frustrating, the lady from the docs office said that it obviously worked on one ovary, but not the other?? Does that make sense? I suppose the alternate every month? So she is going to get the doc to look at my file and call me on Wednesday or Thursday and decide from there whether i should wait it out or start taking the tablets again!!

In other news, i have let my FF lapse out of membership, decided it was doing my head in!! So i have a calander i am going to mark up clomid days, fertile days etc etc!

Anyway! Our internet is finally connected so i will come back on and catch up where everyone is at!!

Hi all,

So sorry I haven't been on at all this week. I find I am too busy at work to get on and when I am home am fighting DH for the PC plus we had a busy weekend.

I have read back but won't attempt persies past this page b/c I am working tomorrow and am off to bed soon (I get up at 5am so need lots of sleep!) so won't have enough time to post.

Anyway, Bec - So glad that you getting a different perspective & getting bloods done again etc.... At least you will know the info is up to date.
    Kris - Sorry to hear Clomid didn't work. I haven't had any issues only Oing from one ovary on Clomid and was of the same opinion as you, that they usually alternate. Sorry I can't answer you q

Hi to everyone else, I hope you are all well (well as good you can be) and fx for someone to announce a BFP

AFM - Somehow I have stuffed up my CD days some how & am actually on CD28 - I counted back tonight from the m/c (red blood) to work out where I am in my cycle. I was secretly hoping we caught that egg but knew it was a long shot with our lack of DTD. (no AF yet but sore BBies have gone & have lower back ache which indicates AF is lurking) I actually have a script for Clomid & was thinking of doing a sneaky cycle prior to going back to the FS but am scared he will know somehow if I don't fall pg prior to starting IUI in Oct!?.... Also have to get some recurrent m/c testing & should really try to do that before Oct too but have to go to the hospital to get it done & the only time I can go is with DD..... Seriously need to get get my butt into gear & lose more weight too. Have gone off the rails and am eating everything in sight & not exercising....... I think I am still emotional about my m/c but have sort of blocked it but can feel those emotions rising to the surface every now and then. Just don't want to have a major meltdown at work or somewhere public - IYKWIM? Anyway sorry for the me post & rant... I obviously have needed to get all that out for sometime. Will try to be a better BB friend and frequent & post more often. I do think of you often all & lurk quite a bit but get sidetracked... Take care x

Hi Bec

Glad to hear you finally had your FS visit! The course of action seems very different to what you were anticipating. It must have come as a bit of a shock having a change of plan like that. Hope you are okay with it all. How did you find her? "Up front" is a good way to describe her. She doesnt mess around and she isnt one for the touchy feely approach. I kind of like that about her. But I imagine some might find it a little full on. Welcome to the "need to lose weight and get fit club". I am the President!!!! lol. I weigh 105kg at 5ft6. So I definitely need to lose. LOTS!!! I have lost about 16kg in the past two years. Unfortunately PCOS makes it harder I can thoroughly recommend a couple of websites to help. My advice (not that you asked, and I hope you dont mind me offering it up) STAY AWAY from shakes and other meal replacements. They dont work. They really dont. The absolutely best - ie scientifically proven - way to lose weight if you have PCOS is Low GI. Feel free to tell me to pull my head in! AS far as you leaving this thread for another...I think I can speak for everyone in saying I am happy to pretend you are popping the clomid along with the rest of us.... ; )

Take care

n2l

Still no news from me. I'm 14DPO today but still only 11dp3dt. AF "should" be due tomorrow and I have smallish AF type cramps. They are there but not like normal if that makes sense? I tested this morning lol And as I expected it was a BFP thanks to Pregnyl. The test will be if it stays there or disapears over the next 4 days.

Bec - Wow mord testing. That is a bummer you have to wait for a month until the results are in. Are YOU happy with all that?

Rhichichi - I would do the clomid anyway to keep your cycle regular but it is totaly up to you. And all I can offer you is some virtual GBH.

Miss Kris - What a disapointment you didn't O on clomid. Have you heard anymore on what you need to do now? You naturally ovulate in one ovary at a time. They alternate each month.

Hi everyone

Just had a quick read over the last few posts. It looks like we are all in need of some good news. ASAP!!!! Fingers crossed the next few weeks are better for us ALL than the past few weeks. I probably shouldnt post because I am feeling sh+tty and disappointed So sorry for the self-indulgent rant ahead. I think I had pretty much talked myself into thinking the clomid was going to work first time around. Even over the past few days, everything seemed to lead to that conclusion. I know I ovulated (bad pain, +OPK test), I BD'ed like crazy at the right time, I had some light cramping seven days after O'ing (told myself that was implantation), been feeling tired, slightly queasy, my boobs are aching, etc, etc, etc. BUT THEN...I woke up this morning and I felt sooo "period-y". My face has broken out in pimples (REALLY attractive in a 39 year old professional!). I have had slight cramping (kind of pre-AF cramp cramps), I am sh+tty (PMS) and, to confirm it all, tonight I did an Early Response HPT and Big Fat Negative To make it worse, it is only 9 or 10 days since I ovulated so that means I have a short luteal phase apparently. Great. Dammit.
    Sorry. I must sound so pathetic for those of you who have been on the clomid so much longer than me. I know this is just the first time for me and I have only got a slight chance of it working given my age. But I guess I had my hopes higher than I cared to admit. I just needed to vent. Unfortunately DH isnt giving me much support because, apparently, he "knew it wouldnt work the first time". Wish he'd told me! lol. Oh well, enough of the tantrum. SORRY!!!!!!

Anyhoo....like I said, time for some good news from someone!

Take Care all

n2l x
    Last edited by nothing2lose; August 24th, 2010 at 10:53 PM.

Hey Ladies,

Im so confused! The doc is meant to be giving me a call back en of this week with some instructions on what to do, ie, go ahead with clomid tablets or wait and see if i ovulate?? I can't use the OPKs because i can never bloody get a + even though i did ovulate when using them!! Yesterday and today i have had some strong stabbing pains in my right ovary!! So not sure whats going on there?? Maybe i will ovulate this side?? I cant bloody tell and i really dont want another blood test cos my bruise is still there from my last one!! Lol! Its a doozy of one!

Anyway, off to bed.
    Night all.

Hi Everyone
    Well lots has been happening but I will only do persies on this page so sorry if I miss anyone.

Kris - maybe they did your BT too early and you are only just O'ing now. Keep DTD and hopefully you will get lucky.

n2l - feel free to have a tantrum, we all need to sometime, and I agree that we need some good news in here too.

Porsche - I don't know how you are doing it, the week must be going soooo slowly, hopefully it ends in good news.

Rhi - Know what you mean about lurking and not posting, I do that too cause I can check the posts on my phone but it is too hard to post on there.

Bec - Try and avoid shakes and meal replacements cause they may work at the start but then you will put it all back on (+ more usually) when you start to eat properly again. I started my new diet yesterday so I will let you know if it works.

Liz - How did the appointment go?

Mel - How is everything going with you, how are the SE going? I think DTD every second day is probably a good way to go.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - CD11 and day 2 of my new diet. Had my appointment with the Dr last Thursday and he thinks that I did O but the BT was done too early (as I suspected). So I have one more cycle of 100mg Clomid and then nothing and if I am not UTD by then he will look at surgery. Have to keep an eye on my temps to try and do BT at right time this cycle.
    Shan

Hi All,

It seems like we are all having a crap week, if it helps, I believe there is a full moon just around the corner (or just passed, can't remember which?), so maybe that is why everyone is having a hard time!?

Kris - I agree with the others, you ovulate from either ovary, but it's completely random on which side you ovulate from in any one month, so you might ovulate on the right twice and not necessarily right then left and so on, as it's based on the egg, not the ovary. Also if you lose an ovary, you should still ovulate every month as the most dominant egg (which if you only have one ovary will always be on the same side) is the one that is released. It doesn't make any sense what the lady said, how can "it work on one side" but you didn't ovulate? Either you released an egg or you didn't!? Hope that the doc can shed some more light for you? Like Shan said, keep DTD anyway, just in case!

Bec & N2l - I think that we are all in the same boat with the diet! For any of you who also has PCOS, you will know though that anything that tastes good is on the naughty list or at least the avoid list and even if you exist on lettuce somehow you still manage to put on weight (well I do anyway). Also exercise is probably the most important part in managing PCOS, but if you are like me, then being a fatty (I call myself that with affection) makes you want to exercise even less! I just feel so uncomfortable, and everything seems to wobble way more than it should, so I become disheartened very quickly!!

n2l - I feel for you, I am trying not to, but I can't help but hope the first cycle will be my last. So if it doesn't work this month, I am sure that I will be in a very similar headspace!!! At least you ovulated, and that is a great step in the right direction I really hope that you get that BFP very soon!

Shan - How are you feeling? I know you are a day ahead of me, was wondering if you had any cramps or any feelings that you might be going to ovulate soon?

Porsche - Sounds like good symptoms... FX'd for you!!

AFM - It's weird, I don't know what to think. I am on CD10 and while I wouldn't say I still have AF (haven't REALLY had her since end of last week), but this incredibly light, brownish spotting is still happening. It's like at the very end of AF when the blood is older and the last few "dregs" are coming down and only really when I wipe. Anyways, not sure what that is about... As for the ovulating, I am feeling a bit crampy occasionally from the Clomid and still have the hot flushes. Did an OPK and have a faint, but obvious line, so just waiting for the line to get darker now!! Decided that DTD every 36 hours would be the way to go, that way I alternate between morning and night and it's often without being too often, IYKWIM? By the second and third cycles I may not be so enthusiastic...

Hi ladies!
    Shan- I'm glad you o'd! Hopefully this month will be yours and you wont need the surgery. Is it a lap? Thanks for the advice on the diet. I don't plan on doing meal replacements, although my FS suggested I try them. I know how to eat well, in fact I do each quite well, but I know I don't exercise enough, so I'll work on that. Good luck with your diet, hope it works for you!

Kris- we're about the same in our cycles and I only ovulated Sunday/Monday. Hopefully you did and you can just wait and see
    what happens this cycle. It's bloody annoying having to wait for dr to call back! I really hope you did just o and all is well.

Porsche- hugs and patience go out to you!! Any sgs?

Jules- I wondered if you were ok. I've been where you are and I know I just wanted to throw myself back into TTC and I'm not sure if I was ready. Life keeps on at you, but take time for yourself to deal with your loss, if you need it. I know I was very angry that I kept m/c and it has taken me some time to be ok that I felt like that. I HATED pregnant people, especially if they conceived at the same time at me and were having normal pg. All of this you know, I know, but also know that you can rant and rage and vent as much as you like here to us. humungous hugs to you. Feel free to lurk and not post as much as you like! As Porsche said, I don't reckon he'd know if you look the clomid, and it might make your cycle more predictable.

N2L- bugger AF showing up, how annoying. Talk to your FS about progestrone if you have a short luteul phase, it can be fixed. It's never easy, finding out you're not UTD this month, but each month is a new chance. I will admit it gets harder to remain positive! Darn DH's just don't get our impatience sometimes do they?!

How's everyone else going?

AFM: I'm glad I finally ovulated! So at least there is some hope for me this month. Porsche, to answer your question, I'm actually a bit peed off at having to wait even longer. I get the whole get fit thing, and I'm happy to do it, but I'm reluctant to stop taking clomid or gonal or whatever and then have to jump start things with the primulot stuff which I hate taking becasue the AF is so painful. My new FS was good, at least she has a plan, I guess I had just resigned myself to IVF being our best option. She did say if all this doesn't work, we can do IVF, but DS is already 4 (almost) and ready to start Kinder next year and I kind of wanted to be there for him during the Kinder year, not worrying about IVF cycles and meds. I guess I was just pinning my hopes of getting an immediate resolution.
    My only issue with FS was her immediate assumption that I had never tried to lose weight. I am VERY overweight I know, but I have been trying to lose weight since I was 14, and I have had some success, but the weight just doesn't stay off. I've put in the hard work and seen little or no results. Frustrating!!!! Anyway, I'll work my butt off (hopefully literally!) and see how we go.
    God, I ramble on. Sorry!

Over it. Totally. That says it all really!

Bec

Hi all, how is everyone going?

Bec IKWYM about the whole weight thing, I have bene overweight my whole life even when I was younger and played sport 3 days a week. Big hugs to you, and now at least your FS has a plan and you know where you stand. Anyway FX'd that you won't need to worry and you fall pg this cycle.

WBM, I'm not to sure about the later AF signs, it hasn't happened with me. That is a good sign that you have started to have a faint line on the OPT, hope you get a darker line and catch that egg DTD every 36 hrs.

Shan that is a good thing, that he thinks you o'd GL with this cycle, and with the new diet. What surgery is your FS looking at doing?

Kris, I know it sucks, all we seem to do is wait, and wait. Hopefully you have herd from your FS and he has let you know what is going on.

Porsche how are you going hun, hoping the waiting isn't taking it's toll on you and you aren't stressing too much. When do you do the blood test again?

N2L, don't worry too much about having a rant, we all deserve to have one from now and then. I was the same with my first cycle, I don't know why but I had it in the head that it was going to work first thing, and well as you know, it didn't. And don't worry about DH, it must be a man thing, my DH took a couple of cycles to start even begining to understand my emotional state and now I don't know what I would do without him. GL with your next cycle hun, and it does start to get easier.

Rhi it is good to hear from you again, and its all good to get it off your chest. Like Porsche said, its up to you if you want to take the clomid, and hey, it might just give you another BFP. FX'd with deciding what to do.

Hello to everyone else, hope you are doing well, and sorry to anyone I have missed.

AFM it has been one of the busiest weeks in quite a while. My FS app tues morning went great, he was very happy with the injections and in his own words "you have a ripper of an egg on your left ovary, that must be my ovary of the week". I also had 2 good eggs in my right ovary as well. Which I was really excited about as I had it in my head that the injections weren't going to work and I would have to have more of them. Anyway I had the trigger shot which OMG it hurt and then go home and DTD (sorry TMI) as I was fertile for the next 48 hrs. So hence the absence of my being on here as I have been busy . So now I have to wait again and do a POAS test in 2 weeks to see if it worked .
    Anyway, I am going away down the Gold coast for the weekend with DH for our anniversary. So hope everyone has a great weekend and we get some BFP's on here soon. Babydust to everyone.
    Last edited by lilminion; August 26th, 2010 at 09:21 PM. Reason: spelling :p

Hi everyone,

Porsche - I have taken your advice & got the script for Clomid so I took the first one last night. When do you officially know if you are pg? (properly pg IYKWIM?!)

N2l - *Hugs* I get my hopes up all the time but I think it is to try to stay positive rather than pessimistic also. It's a tough gig when you are secretly hoping that this will be the automatic 'fix' to your infertility issues. I know that is how I felt once put on Clomid, then when we didn't fall pg, I thought the laparoscopy would solve the issue (well it sort of did) but now we are looking down the barrell of IUI and for me I feel like we are so close but so far - IYKWIM? Anyway, didn't want to load you with my feeling, just an insight & letting you know that you are not alone. I (we) totally get it

Kris - Gawd I hate being at the mercy of some medical practitioner who doesn't give a damn about the emotions you are going through, just medical science results to determine what to do.....Gosh I am in a venting mood aren't I?! Anyway, it sounds like you are Oing late? I had minimal success with the OPK's too, so perhaps ditch them and tune into your body - sounds like you are doing that anyway. If you are up for it, keep DTDing you might catch that egg! I hope you can get some sort of direction soon. An u/s would be able to determine if you are about to O or have O'ed - just a thought.....

Shan - FX for you. GL with the 'new' diet. I soooo need to get back into it. Apart form having a few social events on the next few weeks, should try to lose more prior to starting IUI......

Mel - At first I would have assumed it was possible implantation 'bleeding' but since you mentioned no +OPK yet then it probably isn't.... I don't have spotting during my cycle, so I can't give you any advice, sorry. Best of luck catching that egg!

Bec - Thanks so much for your support, I know I have been a truly crappy virtual friend atm, but you understand/get it & I am glad I haven't offened you & hope I haven't offended anyone else.
    I assume you are going to keep ttc in the meantime? Or are you going to take the pressure off a bit until you go back to the fs? I know how you feel about the weight being an immediate issue. My FS assumed that I had put on weight after DD, but no I actually am lighter in kg's & smaller in clothes so I know that weight is not the only factor for my secondary infertility issues.....it must be a common factor alot of the time, so that is maybe why they assume?? I understand the issues and heartache trying to lose weight. I actually think I self-sabotage sometimes but don't know why.... Anyway, you can only give it your all & if the weight doesn't budge, it doesn't budge. I read in another thread that a couple of the gals were doing IVF & used Calorie King as a guide to keep in check their food intake but also for low GI - they had PCOS. I think it was Butterfly Warrior (?) who said that she believed that the low GI helped improve her egg quality. Best of luck for this month.

Liz - Sounds like a very promising cycle. I wondered about the trigger shot if it hurt more than the other injections. The FS nurse assured me it isn't any different but I suspected otherwise! GL catching that egg. Do you have to DTD three days in a row? That is what we were told to do after the trigger shot.... Happy anniversary too. Hope you have a great time at the Gold Coast.

Better go, am at work and one of the managers keeps looking over at me typing away furiously! Pity I don't type so enthusiastically for work! lol

Have a great weekend all.
    x

Afternoon lovely ladies,

Kris, yes I am with the other ladies, a little confused how you were told that Clomid didn’t work but you ovulated on one side? It is perfectly normal to O on one side. I actually have a blocked left tube and I find that my right ovary compensates for that and ovulates more regularly than the left (only on Clomid) but at least it still works.

N2L, so sorry you didn’t O hun, Mel is right though, at least you O’d, I’m sure it doesn’t feel that way but at least now you know what dose of Clomid you need to take and now you can concentrate on other thinks like temp taking, OPK testing and DTD. Thinking of you hun!

Mel, sorry I have no idea what is going on with your AF, sounds a little bit strange, hopefully the OPK’s will work and you will know exactly when you are O’ing. Fantastic idea about DTD every 36 hours I think. The month that DH and I finally did conceive (after 38months of DTD every second day, cos that’s what we were told to do by everyone) we decided to DTD everyday, and whilst it was not easy I honestly believe it contributed to a BFP, so if you have the stamina (and so does your DH, it can be just as draining for them too) then I say go for it. HUP.

Shan, Yey for O’ing, very exciting! Hey if you do happen to need the lap I highly recommend it as would plenty of other women that have graduated from this thread. So many of us have fallen PG within 3 months of the op, so fx’ed you wont need it but fx’ed that if you do then it will be your answer, IYKWIM!

Bec, GL on your dieting hun. Totally sux that so many of you have to concentrate on dieting an TTC all at the same time, can’t be much fun. You have my full support though. Do you think you could continue to take Clomid whilst doing your diet? Or was that totally against your FS’s rules?

Porsche, if my memory serves me correctly today is BT day? GL hun. How’s the POAS’s going? Getting any darker? Everything’s still crossed hun!

Jules, I totally think you should keep taking Clomid (unless you find the SE’s unbearable), that’s what we did whilst waiting to start IVF, BEST decision ever.

Liz, YIPPEE for ripper follicles, glad to hear your put the workbench to good use. FX’ed this is your month, I have a good feeling about this one for you, not sure why I just do. PS: Happy anniversary, maybe you can conceive a magical baby whilst away, made with LUUUUVE, lol sorry I can be a twat sometimes!

Hint for anyone that is interested. I was a maniac looking for O signs, I took temps, used FF, OPK tests and even checked my cervix. For anyone interested (and not too grossed out) it can take a few months to get used to what you are feeling but I found checking my cervix very helpful, it wasn’t a guessing game in the end, I just KNEW when I was O’ing. If you’re interested I recommend googling how to do it (or let me know and I will post a link), I checked my cervix every morning in the shower, it opens when you are about to ovulate, then closed after woods.

Sorry to those I have missed!
    Xxoo

Hi Ladies

My BT is tomorrow for those who are asking. Still another day away lol. POAS is still stong but could be the pregnyl still.

Liz - that's great news about your little eggies.

Rhichichi - At least you'll know when to expect Af IF she desides to turn up. It's such a pain not knowing. I hate that more than anything.

Bec - Yay for O'ing! Bring on the TWW.

hi all

Havent written for a couple of days because been too busy with stuff (work, home, DS's school production, tv viewing lol). I have only got a short time at the moment so I will have to do the persie thing later on. Good luck to everyone with your respective o'ing, POAS, bd'ing, AF'ing and, of course....waiting!!!!!

Even though no time for persies, a special mention to PORSCHE in case i dont get a chance to come back in tonight...GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW!!!!!!!! I will be thinking of you with my fingers crossed! I bet you will have good news

AFM...It turns out I may still be in the race this month. CD 33 and no AF after all (turns out my rant was a little premature ---oops--sorry!). Been feeling queasy with dull cramping/lower backache all week but still not convinced it is not pregnancy hypochondria. I am approx 12dpo so time will tell. I was thinking of testing Sunday morning. More waiting, waiting, waiting....

take care all xxx

n2l

** sneaking in **

Good luck tomorrow Porsche, I have everything crossed for you.

Hello to everyone else, I try and keep abreast with your updates but I feel like it isn't appropriate for me to post these days, but just know you lovely ladies are in my thoughts every single day.

xxx

Hi All,

Hopefully you are all as glad as I am about the fact that it's Friday afternoon! I hope you all have lots of fun things planned for the weekend?

Firstly...
    GOOD LUCK PORSCHE!! I'll have my FX'd for you!

N2l - That is great to hear! So glad that you are still in the race!! Maybe it is your month after all!?

Keli - Glad you agree with me on the 36 hours and thanks for the feedback based on your experience! DH hasn't complained...yet! By cycle 3 we might be struggling a little more though! (P.S. What does HUP stand for?)

Liz - That's great news about your eggs. GL Catching one of the little guys!!

Jules - You said that you didn't have much luck with the OPKs. Did you just never get a result or was the line too faint all the time?

AFM - Nothing to tell really. That weird spotting has finally took a hike mid week. Still have the occasional hot flash and my abdomen has been more achey/tender/crampy than usual, but I am thinking it's more likely "Ovulation Hypochondria"!! No doubt I will be the same during the 2WW and think that every little twinge is implantation etc.

After some advice from the experts - I noticed a change in my CM yesterday (more CM and more watery - sorry if TMI), but to be honest I have never been all that good at using it as a signal though as I don't seem to be "normal" and I don't think I have ever had EWCM in my life!!?? Perhaps because of the PCOS?? Am I missing something or do some women not have EWCM?

Hi all,

GL for tomorrow Porsche - hope to see a very exciting post from you. GL x

Keli - I have tried checking my cervix & maybe I just am not doing it properly but I couldn't tell if it were opened or closed, high or low etc... can you post that link?

n2l - OMG, GL I hope your rant was all for nothing, GL

Mel - Prior to Clomid definately nothing on OPK's no feint line or anything - but probably due to no O and when on Clomid - BT confirmed O but the test line was never the same colour or darker (or which ever one is suppose to be the darker). So, I just don't bother to use them anymore, too stressful for me. In relation to your EWCM Q, I have very little, if any & none at all on Clomid. Be aware that Clomid is notorious for drying up CM. You can try taking Robitussin cough medicine ( no letters at the end) or pre-seed which is sperm friendly lube. You can buy it online at Lullaby Conceptions and some chemists stock it.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast