Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April 2008 #1

Lissie and Miss_c that is the best news I have heard all week

Hope everything inthe Uk is turning out ok. Well after this news how could it not.

Miss C,

CONGRATULATIONS i am so happy for you hun - :hugs: to you and i know all will be fine - just take care of yourself.

Had to pop in quickly and say

That is just awesome Miss C, what a great start, i am just soooo happy for you, H&H pregnancy. big hugs
    Lissie: woooohoooo, good things do come to those who wait, that is just awesome news for you and DH, have a wonderful pregnancy.

Lissie and Miss C - well done you two - am having a little cry am so happy for you both.
    May you have wonderful blooming prenancies.

I am just so happy we can share in this with you!
    Hugs
    A

MissC and Lizzie Congratulations Looking forward to being belly buddies with you both. Good Luck to everyone else in the tww

Miss C - congrats on the goodluck on the

Thanks everyone for the really lovely messages and congratulations

It's really nice to share it with you all, and I wanted to wish everyone huge luck and belly rubs for BFPs SOON!

Thank you for all the wonderful support and friendship that you've all offered me - I'd probably have been a screaming mess on the ground without it at times!

Huge hugs,

Miss C

Hi Gals... I'm back and feeling really positive this month. All levels are FAB and 2 blasts were transfered today!! YAY!

Sending you all lots and lots of 'bubwishes'!

Hello all,
    Well I'm back again - does not seem so long ago that I was here...

FET today - but got a bit of a shock as it took two embies to get one to transfer, and now we only have one left - plus the one on board. I think it has hit me really hard that this could be our last chance from this pick up..

Anyway - good luck to everyone in the TWW.

FG

Miss C and Lizzie Congratulations thats the best news. I really am so happy for you.
    Sorry about no personals...just trying to read all your posts to see how you are all going...........GL to you all....you all deserve the world of sticky vibes........
    have been thinking of you all and the journey you are on.

Bubwishes - hoping all is going well for you - you must be really close to your BT now! Fingers crossed for a great result for you! Eveything at transfer sounded very positive!

FG - Hello, hun. I've been thinking about you, although not having a chance to post very much at all because of a lack of internet connection since moving o/s (it should be better now!). I'll be thinking of you in the TWW - I'm sorry that you lost an embie during thaw - that must be very difficult. I'm glad you're in the TWW again though, and I hope you're doing ok. I hope work is still busy - I'm sure that will help! It only takes one embryo - admittedly the right one - but each time you're in the TWW is a chance for that to happen. I have lots and lots of hope for you! Lots of hugs

Carla - thanks for the congrats Hope you're doing well!

Warm wishes to anyone else in the TWW - I hope there's wonderful news to come!

Miss C

Hi

Yep, I'm in the 2ww too although it's actually 11 days. I've been keeping a low profile .. just my way of dealing with it.

BT is on Tuesday - 4 more sleeps. So far I feel fine, got a sense that something is going on in there .. just slight .. (that could be the progesterone pessaries?). Been a bit tired the last couple of days but that could be from having a busy week.

I know enough that any symptoms, when taking meds, could be deceiving so just trying to keep a level head. Feeling very fortunate, only had to thaw 1 blast, have 6 left.

Actually I've decided that I will leave my mobile at home that day and listen to the message when I get home from work. I've been pretty relaxed but somehow I just think it will be very emotional whatever the outcome.

Good luck to you all.

Hey Belle
    Not long to go now.Good luck and loads of Its weird because im quite fine now but i know those last few days are just the worst, good idea with the phone. Are you on crinone and do you know does it delay AF?

Thanks Scooby - goodluck to you

I used crinone briefly when I had stim cycle but .. overstimmed so no fresh transfer. I didn't like it ... i think it was too much for me. Anyhoo this time the bottle just says 'Progesterone Pessaries', they're quite small, waxy and cone shape.

I was told in here recently that taking progesterone holds off AF and it won't start until your progesterone levels drop to trigger it. Does anyone else know what the go is?

Ok, so if you are on estrogen and progesterone during your FET cycle .... if you take a PG test before official BT will it be accurate ... ie. will the meds interfere in getting a result?

Hey Belle
    As long as your not on pregnyl you will not get a false +ive as progesterone does not contain any HCG which is what HPT measure, i think by now your triiger would be out of your system and yeah prog pessaries will delay AF, thats why i wasnt sure about crinone cause alothough its prog i think its a much lower dose, but really not sure. Are you going to test soon Belle i think youve been great waiting this long I think we are the only ones in here at the moment?

Hey Scooby

Yeah seems a bit quiet. Its taken me so long to get to this point. i had my stim cycle back in feb/early march and am having medicated FET cycle at the moment so only estrogen and progesterone pessaries.

I did end up having a bit of spotting yesterday and feels like AF will start but rang the clinic this morning. They said nothing to worry about, its quite common/normal with this type of cycle and its definately not my AF so seems positive so far.

Woah i thought mine was a long cycle as i was on a pill crossover, but thats nothing like yours. The spotting sounds really +ive i had very similar with DS and waws really crampy like AF would start any minute. So its lookin good belle, when is your prg test?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast