Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #9

things have changed - he'll be home by 8 tonight !!

wooooo hooooooo!!

Brilliant!! Best news for you in the last couple of days, hun
    Hanging out, no doubt!!
    Rest in his arms, and I hope you find solace together. I'm feeling for you heaps atm. :hugs:

ohhh BG I hope you have a great night with your hubby and I know how much you have been looking forward to having him come home hun ..... xoxo

Yayyyyyy, Melsta, that is super-dooper-fantastic news!!! I'm just SO buzzed for you!

(Have PM'd you!!!!)

Miss/Mrs C - Hi and welcome back. Such a bummer that AF found you, but congratulations on your beautiful wedding !

BG - So glad your DH is coming back early, that is so great for you - hope he brings you heaps of cuddles.

Kate & Tanya - Welcome and best of luck in your TWW! Hope it's not all too nerve-racking for you.

to everyone else!

Congrats Melsta - you're an inspiration to us in waiting!

Hi ladies - i've been out of here for nearly a couple of weeks, but have been lurking around, keeping abreast of everyones news!Melsta - wonderful, exciting, fantastic news for you!! Yay - i enjoy hearing of BFP's, it gives me hope and inspiration!Megsmum - how rude that AF arrive while on hols! I live close to Coffs, so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay I'm also on 2nd clomid cycle... thankfully i (fingers crossed) haven't had any side effects. I take it at night though, b4 i go to bed.. whether this helps? Just about to start the tww, so i'll be posting in this thread regularly soon.A big hello to everyone else! I'll be joining you all again in a few days for that crazy, full of hope and optimism TWW !! Have a great day. jen x

Hey Jen - best wishes for your upcoming TWW - we'll all be crossing everything for you! Stay well

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone for your lovely congratulations for the wedding!

Awww Melsta...that is great news!!!! Did you have any inclination that you may have been? Sorry I'm always interested in that kind of thing but you don't seem to mention much about the way you have been feeling.

Anywhooo a GIANT congrats!

hi rara ... i had a heap of symptoms but they are also symptoms of crinone gel so I was cautious not to be too excited too quickly in case it was simply crinone - i.e. tiredness, nausea, big BBs, weight gain etc .. everything pg related is also crinone related so very hard to distinguish plus the day before i felt like what i thought were AF cramps but obviously not .... so yeah hun sorry its so hard to distinguish the signs esp on crinone ....

Oh well..now u know it's not the crinone...and that ur preggers!!! Yayayayay!

Ciao +)

Hi All,

Well it's been a while since I was in the hallowed halls of the TWW (version #4 of this thread actually) but finally after missing LH surges, cancelled FET's and generally life just getting in the way we got our act together and here we are. I finally got two embies transferred though they had to thaw all six.

I am also sorry to see some familiar faces here (as in I'd rather be seeing you in the pregnancy threads instead!)

I am actually just over one week into the tww but have to find something else to occupy my time rather than dwell on the HPT's in the bathroom (Yes I am still addicted and ok..I've only used two today!), so here I am.

I am 9 days past transfer so I guess that's the equivalent of 11dpo as the embryos were two days old. I don't feel pregnant - been a little sick on and off but I'm on progesterone pessaries so that's expected. The tests of course were BFNs one detects 25miu and the other 10miu. I would have thought the 10 would show by now. I also should realise I am just torturing myself and should wait til Friday's BHCG test.

Anyway...any suggestions for filling in another week wuld ber greatly appreciated...MIL arrives tomorrw just to add to the fun!

Anyway enough of me

Melsta congratulations on your BFP
    Mrs C congrats on your wedding, but sorry about the evil AF witch.

Sticky vibes and babydust everyone... I want to see BFP's all around.

Cheers
    Shelly

Hey Shelly I just wanted to wish you and DH all the luck in the world for this cycle.
    It would be a lovely xmas present for you both. Take care XXX

Hi Shelly, Best of luck on Friday. That's the day of my blood test too so I understand your anxiety to know now. It's such a long time to wait. I haven't succumbed to the HPTs this time (yet), more because my partner is resolved not to let me! Yesterday I noticed my boobs were massive so maybe that's a good sign. Well, fingers crossed you get an early christmas present.

Sorry I have been awol but WOOT Melsta!!!! Congrats honey!

Hey Everyone,

Congrats to all the BFP's out there and lots of hugs for the BFN's.

Well today I had my FET and all went well apart from having a really sore throat. I am doubling up on my rest to try and make sure I dont get really really sick and end up with a fever, so fingers crossed. Well our BT was orginally planned for the 31st but with my clinic being shut I was told to wait till the 2nd for the BT but they encouraged me to do a HPT on the 31st if I wanted to. So looks like its going to be an interesting NYE......plus the fact that DP and I are celebrating our 10year anniversary on the 30th, a double line HPT would just top things off nicely. We have a long wait ahead of us but at least the coutdown has begun.......woohhooo!!!

Cheers
    Claire

Hi All,

Claire - best of luck I hope you get your BFP!!! Kate and Em, thanks for your wishes.

Well tomorrow I will be out of the TWW either way, the HPT's have all been BFN so not feeling overly confident about the BT tomorrow, but worrying won't change anything now.

Kate hope your BT tomorrow brings you an early xmas present.

Sticky Vibes and babydust everyone

Cheers
    Shelly

BFN for me. AF came tuesday so just did the BT for the clinic's records I guess. Does anyone know anything about crinone holding off AF? Just asking cos mine came early and I'm worried that I did something wrong when using crinone.

Hi all,

Kate I'm so sorry about the BFN..nasty little things they are. On my previous transfer I had to wait three weeks for the BT and had crinone for two weeks. Two days after I stopped AF came. This time I am on Prog. pessaries - and if I get a BFP have to continue til 8 weeks.

I had BT this morning, I have just had a call from the clinic and is there such a thing as being a little bit pregnant???? I am 16DPO and my level is 27.5...higher than not being pregnant but not high enough for them to say 100% yes. So I get an extra two days to wait for the next BT, but I am simply thankful I am not out of the game yet. Has anyone ever had a HCG count that low and still successfully given birth? I am a little concerned what these numbers mean.

Baby dust and stickyvibes everyone.

Cheers
    Shelly

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast