Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #9

Dear W1,

That really sucks, I'm so sorry it didn't happen this time. I think you have every right to feel angry, dissapointed, basically fed up with it all! Sometimes (okay, most of the time) my DH cops a visit from this hormonal, irriational woman that comes to stay with us a week before AF arrives. She is quite unbearable at times, especially when she is feeling down about TTC. However, he is very good and understands that sometimes I feel overhwhelmed with our hormones - besides we need to vent! Plus consider that your body has been through a lot emotionally and physically. It's not easy at all! I am sure your DH realises your just feeling plain p****ed off and a bit hopeless right now.

As Slyder said, it will its seems to be a game of odds, the more you try the better chance you have eventually of getting BFP. I don't know because I am still new at this... and you shouldn't be too hard on yourself - you are both trying your best and that is all you can do.

I hope you feel better soon, I will be sending you happy thoughts and wishes..

Rach xx

Hi ladies, well i've been a bit quiet over the weekend - not wanting to jinx myself - however, a fat lot of good that has done, as AF is on her miserable way, the old cow Will be calling my FS today, trying for an earlier appt (due to see him at end of January)... i'm ready to crank things up a notch and move on to IUI... am due to have another cycle of clomid, however, i really don't think it will be of any use .... we have unexplained infertility, and if it was going to work, i feel it would have done so by now ..... i haven't felt too disappointed with the arrival of AF, which i'm finding a bit weird, as i was actually feeling quite positive this cycle..... aaahhhhh the ttc rollercoaster!! Goodluck for all who are still in the tww, i hope to hear of some BFP's ...... Peta, only 2 days left until your BT hun, so ! I'll probably just be lurking around BB for the next little while, but will check on those BFP's

waiting1 Guest

Default why is this happening?

Hi All...
    Well.. I went for my blood test today this morning knowing it was all over.
    Then I decided to go to a movie and thought I better deal with AF. Went to do so and virtually nothing there.... great....
    so go to movie and clinic rings to say I have a level of 3. 2 is not pregnant and 3 is inconclusive but still not pregnant. Great. So they think AF will be on its way but cannot count it as yesterday therefore I cannot fall within 2007 safety net... damn it !
    I dont know if it is at all possible that implantation happened yesterday and that is why I have a level of 3 but it all seems extremely unlikely to me. I have no idea what is going on. I was mentally all prepared for my negative adn AF and now neither - but nothing good either... Ill keep you posted...

Hi All
    Hope you are all well.
    Theresp - thank you for your good wishes. I am getting nervous, but trying to think BFN (this way I figure if its a BFP I'll be really surprised & if a BFN I will be half prepared. Sad how I take this negative outlook...just my way of coping I guess).
    Waiting1 - I am crossing my fingers that no news is good news for you. One thing I have learnt from all this is everytime I expect something to happen one way, it always goes the opposite, so here's hoping!
    A big hi to Rach81, Slyder, MissC, MO5, Mon, Shellyd & Curmon!
    So, only 2 more sleeps to BT for me. Very anxious, but trying not to let my brain get carried away with itself. I have to say, I have been so forgetful lately, it's as if I have lost my brain somewhere. It's driving me nuts!
    Take care all & I will speak to you all soon.

slyder Guest

A big 'fingers crossed' for you, Peta.

waiting1 Guest

Peta

Oh good luck good luck. If AF hasn't arrived yet its an excellent sign. Thinking about you and for BFP !!!!!!!!!!
    Let us know how you go.
    I feel good vibes about this one !

Last edited by nanananny; January 13th, 2008 at 11:56 AM.

waiting1 Guest

happy new year all

Just a quick update ..... after my extremely low hcg reading...... still no AF... a tiny amount of spotting but nothing - 2 days late. I Did another HPT and nothing so the levels arent increasing. Not sure what is going on.
    I did this FET straight off a stim cylce and my ovulation date was pushed out to 20 days so not sure if that is what affecting the delayed AF? I thought luteal phases were the same timeframe regardless of what happened and i have never been late before ever. Just want this cycle to end so i can start another....... the longer AF takes the longer until I ovulate.
    Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Hey everyone,

Peta just wanted to wish you a big good luck for tomorrow.....i have my BT as well. I did do a HPT test (well several of them) which came up positive so just want to get tomorrow out of the way to confirm and start telling everyone. I will be thinking of you.

Take care
    Claire

waiting1 Guest

congratulations Curmon - great to see FETs work first go !! Im out. AF finally arrived after a little song and dance. Will have next FET around 14 Jan........... praying this third go sticks !!!!

Claire, this is sounding really promising! I hope your b/t result comes quickly tomorrow. Will be thinking of you!

Peta, I haven't seen you in here today, but I'll be thinking of you for your b/t tomorrow too! Best wishes!

Hey Claire - brilliant news so far, I really hope the BT shows the same results for you today!! DH hasn't let me do a HPT so I have no idea. No AF, but that's more to do with the lovely drugs the clinic has me on. Thanks for your good wishes too.
    W1 - sorry to hear this cycle didn't work out. Fingers crossed the next cycle is the one for you.
    Miss_c - thanks for your good wishes for today.
    I am feeling so anxious this morning. I kept asking my DH last night if we could skip today (I figured this way I wouldn't have to find out good or bad news). Unfortunately DH won't let this happen - party pooper! Anyway, the BT is the easy part, but then I will have to suck up all my courage to phone the clinic at about 11am. I really hope this works, I don't want to go through another cycle.......... Time will tell.
    Speak to you later today girls!

Thinking of you both, Peta & Claire! Everything crossed for BFPs!! Big start to the new year!

Thinking of you both, Peta & Claire! Everything crossed for BFPs!! Big start to the new year!

Well the results are in - a BFN. I knew it in my heart. Just waiting now for my nurse to speak to FS & call back with instructions about what the next step is. Feeling pretty low at the moment, but I guess now I know......
    Claire, I hope you have had better luck!

Peta, I'm sorry, hun
    Many hugs to you :hugs:

Peta, sorry to hear the news as well! big hugs from me to you as well!

I've had a few wet eyes lurking on this forum..

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast