Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread Jan/Feb 2008

cg66 Guest

Hi everyone,

Well I think AF has arrived. I have been going to the loo so many times today and this afternoon as I wiped there was light brown colour, but very faint..so I don't know if it has come or not. Feeling very tired, no cramps in my belly, feel like puking most of the day though, which is strange. I never feel like this when AF comes.

Has anyone had this experience.

Default saltprincess

(((HUGS))) hon.
    I have everything crossed for you for BT on Tuesday xx

jbub - congrats on the - good luck and hope that all goes well. wishing you lots of

saltprincess - fingers crossed . Hang in there - that last few days are the worse but you will make it.

cg66 - hope your signs are signs of not AF. Good luck.

and to all

cg66 Guest

Hi everyone,

Well AF as arrive, heaps heavy yesterday, but not much today, weird hey. Oh well my partner will be here for the next three weeks. So hopefully Feb will be the right timing.

Hugs to everyone.
    Connie

Hi everyone,
    im a newbie here, but am currently into my 2nd week of the dreaded 2WW.
    I had some bad cramping this morning but has gone.
    BT is scheduled for the 13th.
    Am using crinone twice daily (will AF turn up whilst i am using the crinone (if she is going to) or just after i have finished the crinone?)
    the wait is awful!!!!

RH76 Guest

Hi all,

I'm back from OS, my dad is ok, recovering well. I just thought I'd pop in to check on how everyone was doing before I join the other thread. It's so nice to see that out of 'my' group of TWWers there were some bfps! It really helps me to stay positive and to know that it can happen. I think it's really soul destoying if we all get bfns, it takes away the hope.

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone on their BFPs! good luck for the next 9 months or so and keep the little ones snuggly!

I'm so sorry about the other bfns. As I had yet another bfn myself I know how you feel. It's the worst feeling. But, we're jumping back on the band wagon, back to the long down-reg protocol, maybe it will work for us this next time. I'm going to give my body a month off, then start again next cycle. I also want to go and see my dad at easter so I don't want to fly in the middle of treatment.

Lots of luck to everyone currently in the TWW. May it go swiftly for you and may you all get bfps!

xx

hi all had my BT today and got a BFN...... it sux so bad we havnt got any more embies left we have gone though so much money over the past 12 months so we are having a breack and trying this new thing that the men take its called menvent when its male prob, its not out yet we are the first 10 couples to try it. has anyone heard or no much about it???? salt good luck for BT one more sleep......

salt i know what you mean about the phone call........ i did a HPT on sat,sun and this morning all negative so i new when i got the phone call it wasnt that hard on me,GOOD LUCK!!!!!

salt good luck with your bt! Fingers crossed for you

Tish
    x

Hi everyone
    VG and RH76 sorry about the bfn
    Sp good luck with the POAS today i totally agree that phone call is the worst and i hate when its busy and you get put on hold i end up in such a state by the time they get to me, my last iui was when ifell prg with ep and ringing every couple of days, for 2 weeks to see if my HCG levels were climbing properly was agonising i was almost relieved when they said i would MC
    Hi Katones welcome to the TWW hope its a quick one with a BFP at the end.
    Its been great actually im so busy at the moment that i havent gave it too much thought although so tired anyone else get that witht the pregnal jags ?

HI girls.. had HCG beta bloods done yesterday was 8 at 9DPO??

what do you think

AF due this weekend. so i will poas then

Hey Salt, I'm in the same timezone as you, and I think (from memory) the same clinic, it's just dreadful waiting for that phonecall that comes anywhere from 1-3pm, I'm thinking of you hun and hope you get some great news.

:hugs: Salt

Default Newbie in TWW

Hi Everyone

I have been hanging out in the TTCAML thread since my last m/c in Sep 07. Spent the months since then doing tests and recovering emotionally as well as preparing my body to ttc again. Am now 3dpo in my first tww for a while. Am hoping I get bfp either this cycle or next otherwise doc wants me to start on clomid. On the other hand if destiny decides that it's bfn's for the next months then perhaps my hormones really do need the kick that I'm sure clomid will give them and hopefully next pg will be a happy healthy one.

Of course I'm looking for any little sign of possible pg, am trying not to read into it all too much because sometimes I think things are all in my head. Of course I have my hopes up - have decided that I'll be gutted if it's a bfn this month anyway whether I'm expecting it or not so surely the happy vibes will be better floating around my body for the next two weeks rather than nervous vibes.

Am sure I'll get to know you all over the coming weeks.

im so sorry salt,it sux doesnt i hate it so much,hang in there and take care of yourself..... and i hope your going ok, i got very down and sad but theres just nothing you can do about it....

RH76 - glad to hear that your dad is doing well and that you are planning another trip to see him - that must be a huge relief for you. Hope that your next visit to the TWW is less stressful for you and ends with a BFP. Good luck.
    FG

ok i have been bad.....
    my last dose of crinone is tonight. i bought a HPT and just want to know if because of crinone the results will show up asa false positive??? (there are two bloody lines!!!)
    my blood test is next wednesday.

Hey Katones Good luck with the POAS dont worry i think most of us give in to the horrible things, dont know if crinone cause false + but have you had any pregnal (trigger or booster) as they will show a false+
    Salt princess so sorry
    AJC good luck in the TWW hope you get your BFP
    To all the girls in the TWW Q. Do you eat and drink like you are pregnant eg. do you avoid soft cheeses, deli meats etc.?
    Last edited by scooby; February 7th, 2008 at 02:12 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast