Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread Jan/Feb 2008

cg66 Guest

Hi Babydreams,

Yes we are the same age. I will be 42 in June.

Actually I have been having cramps for the past 2 days. Today I was suppose to go to a BBQ with the family. I couldn't be bother, I have no energy, am doing a bit of housework as it looks like a bomb has hit it. I have to push myself or else it doesn't get done. I have so much I want to do as if I am Pg I want the house to be clutter free and dust free...is that what we call nesting. Well you should see my list. I have so much to do. My partner will be back home next week. I will give him a few things to do.

I don't feel hungry today, I pushed myself to have a couple of pieces of toast with vegemite.

cg66 - it's funny you mention your appetite, I usually will eat anything and everything in sight, yet at the moment I am having to force myself to eat lunch/dinner, and i have gone completely off meat.

Hello all,

waiting1 - and good luck for next time.

babydreams - congrats and hope that all goes well for the

hello to everyone else.

Not much to report here - got to get to the end of the week before testing, but so far only have AF symptoms (cramping) and no pg symptoms, so I'm guessing that AF will arrive tomorrow or thurs. I'm going to ring our clinic and figure out what we need to do to do a fet asap so we can be ready to go when it happens.

Hope everyone is well, and lots of to everyone.

Congratulations babydreams!!! That is awesome news!!!

RH76 .. sorry to hear your news … I’ll most prob be joining you in feb!!

Well we went away for our long weekend which was fabulous.. it was the best medicine for us both!

D Day is tomorrow and I’m starting to get worried. ? of me is really positive because I have no symptoms at all.. I don’t even feel like I’m getting AF and I was naughty and did a home preg test this morning which showed a BFP… the other ? of me is negative … I most prob still have pregnal in me and it’s most prob just a matter of time before AF comes (most prob without me even knowing)!!!!!
    (waiting1.. my DH agrees with your DH…. Peeing on a $20 note could give a more accurate result!)

Better start my days work … chat soon!

x

Bubwishes, I was told that pregnal stays in your system for a week , so a positive home test could be a great sign, I am hoping so....

I too couldn't wait to get a blood test and did 2 home tests and they both came back positive, so hopefully you'll get great news tomorrow and you get the BTP... I am glad your weekend away went well.

BecD I too had weird eating patterns, for a chocoholic I haven't eaten any for 3 weeks and now like chicken chips.... all of these hormones must do funny things to our bodies... Good luck...

cg66, how is the house cleaning going?

Sending all a :hugs:

BD

Ok girls?. D Day today. Had my bloods this morning and now have the whole day to wait for that phone call ?.

Fingers crossed x x

Salt whinge away? we all know what it feels like 

hi all!!! so hope its a BFP for you bubwishes, i will be thinking of you all day cant wait to hear your news....... salt my BT is on the 4th, so only one day a part it feels likes its never going to get here. its my one year anniversary on sunday the 3rd we are going away for the weekend, notsure if to do a HPT if its a BFN i will be sad and i dont want to be sad for our weekend away but @ the same time i just want to know.hows everyone symptoms going??? me havent had any bad pain like the other day. just little ones every now and then.

Default Hi everyone! New to the 2ww, and TMI!

Hi all

This is my first 2ww, so hello everyone.

Seems strange to be posting over here. My blood test is the 11th, so technically I'm getting out of the 2ww a bit early. Every day helps! I'm already going insane.

Can I ask probably a very dumb question? I'll try not to be TMI here... For a lot of reasons I've had really bad constipation lately and bad pain with "movements" after the EPU. I had the urge to go about 2 hours after the transfer, and was really painful and crampy. It's not possible to dislodge your embie is it? I can't even believe how ridiculous that sounds, but I'm paranoid here. Just as well this internet thing is reasonably anonymous...

Oooh bubwishes good luck for today!!

Sticky vibes for everyone
    Tish

Fingers crossed Bubwishes xxx

BIG FAT P!!!!! YAY!!!! Due 8th October 2008!!!!

like my DH says... good things come to those who wait.....

Good luck everyone in the TTW.

xx

Congratulations Bubwishes ... wonderful news, and inspiring to see a BFP. Best wishes for a wonderful pregnancy

Congratulations bubwishes!! teresep is right, it's very inspiring

saltprincess I feel slightly less crazy now, thanks When I asked hubby he looked at me like I was mental...

Tish

Fantastic news bubwishes!!!!
    Hopefully I am right behind you

Thanks Girls... yes we are over the moon... DH just bought a lotto ticket!! hehe
    BecD.. they do say 'things happen in 3's!.

congrats bubwishes!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats great news very happy for you both.........

What wonderful news Bubwishes, I am sure that both you and your DH are over the moon... Our due dates are around the same time...I have been thinking of you all day, so I am glad I checked in..

Good luck everyone.

BD:

Hi all,

Bubwishes - congrats on the BFP - good luck with it all and hope that you have a great

Everyone else, wishing you lots of .

My BT is tomorrow but I did a test yesterday and got a and AF has arrived today in force, so I'm out for this cycle . Now I just want the BT so I can talk to the nurses about our options for another cycle.

Good luck everyone.

So sorry farmgirl Please take care of yourself.

Time for my blood test today, am completely freaking out. Haven't done a POAS since last Thursday (BFN - Yeah I know, way too early!). Just praying that AF doesn't arrive at work today, that would tear me to pieces.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast