Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread Jan/Feb 2008

Good luck BecD

Hi Girls
    Just though id join in the excrutiating TWW as i have IUI tomorrow Very excited but very scared, im actually good day to day its when its blood test time i go to pieces, hate having to make that phone call then not being able to get through and being put on hold
    Very excited as i have 2 follicles on the right side which is good as my left tube has been removed, i was laughing to myself that i was sooooo excited when i heard that, it made me think how bizarre the whole thing is and how much we take for granted when things go as they should.
    Good luck to everyone heres hopin theres lots of BFP around here.

...Stalking Bec... I bow down in worship at the strength of resisting a pee stick. you rock, woman!

so sorry farmgirl77. its good that you got 4 embies left thats great you can look forward to the next time, i no it dosent make it any easer but you still have hope. BecD hope its good news today i will be waiting..........

BT is done... now its just the waiting

waiting1 Guest

Default Farmgirl

I didn;t meant o lurk around here since my BFN but wanted to see how the rest of you went. Farmgirl. I am so sorry ! I feel really sad for you - for all of us !!!!
    We just have to keep trying.
    In the interim because of all the BFN's my relationship appears to be hanging by a thread - or even that is a bit of exaggeration..... its all bit too much for me at the moment.

xxxxxx big hug to you. I am htinking about you !

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl77 View Post
    Hi all,

Bubwishes - congrats on the BFP - good luck with it all and hope that you have a great

Everyone else, wishing you lots of .

My BT is tomorrow but I did a test yesterday and got a and AF has arrived today in force, so I'm out for this cycle . Now I just want the BT so I can talk to the nurses about our options for another cycle.

Good luck everyone.

waiting1 Guest

Bec D best of luck ! Let us know !

waiting1... :hugs: and perhaps more importantly

Tish
    x

BFN for us

jbub Guest

Default BT tomorrow

Hi everyone

Bubwishes- yay for you. Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for you.
    W1, Farmgirl, RH76, Bec D- so sorry to hear your disappointing results. i am really feeling for you right now. I guess you just have to do what we've all probably been doing for years - keep trying- you will get there in the end.

My BT is tomorrow. I really have no idea what will happen. AF has stayed away thank goodness. I have been going to the loo to check about a million times a day! I did a POAS last night. It was pretty inconclusive. If you use a bit of imagination you can see a really really faint line. DP could see it too. I should've waited till this morning because with the 3 L of water a day i'm drinking my wee would be very diluted. I have been getting slight cramping but it has happened the whole 2ww. No sore bbs. occasionally i feel a bit nauseous but i'm not sure if thats hopeful thinking. SO I HAVE NO IDEA AND JUST WANT TO FIND OUT!!!

Is anyone else BTing tomorrow? FG i know you are. Is it a full on AF you have or just spotting?

Hope you are all well and coping ok.

Jayne

waiting1 Guest

[thanks lovely ! You understand. Why doesn't DH?

QUOTE=Tish;1131495]waiting1... :hugs: and perhaps more importantly

Tish
    x[/QUOTE]

waiting1 Guest

Bec D so sorry love.
    The positive side.... we all have each other still for next go.
    Hopefully its our turn then !!!! x

BecD - sorry about the BFN - i feel your pain and fingers crossed for next cycle - it is all we can do. It is our turn (plus a few more) next go round

waiting1 - for you. that is not the kind of stress that is going to help you at the moment. is it worth talking to one of the councillors at the clinic - would that help? thinking of you heaps and just wishing that you can make it out the other side of this in one healthy, IVF loving, piece...(not sure if that makes sense really, but hope you get the gist of it )

scooby - good luck with the IUI and the next two weeks - hope they go fast for you and end up in a BFP

jbub - - if we go with the stats, you should get the BFP as mine will be the BFN (if only it was that easy).

to everyone else - good luck and thanks for all your kind thoughts - I'm carrying them over to next cycle when armed with them, and the help of the naturopath (I hope - ive never been to one but I made an appointment today with one in a proactive move to feel like i can actually affect the outcome of things) I am hopeing for the BFP.

and for this cycel, and the next cycle, for those of us who need them

BecD I'm so sorry to hear that

Waiting1 It's a chick thing huh - The only thing better than virtual tim tams is real ones !!!!

jbub good luck with your BT tomorrow.

I'm going mad here! I can't believe I've still got 10 days to go. It's so cruel that the crinone gives you preggo symptoms, not to mention makes you nervous! So hard not to read something into the cramps, sore boobs and nausea.......

Hope everyone is doing well

Tish
    x

whoops - i meant for everyone - sorry all ...on that note I'm out of here

Well im officially in the TWW as of about 3 hours ago not that im counting.
    Thanks FG so sorry you didnt get your BFP good luck with the naturopath, ive been on homoeopathics and i cant believe how well it sorted out my cycles after my ectopic!
    Waitng1 and Bec sorry you didnt get your BFP, it is amazing how different the male and female species are and it situations like this that really point out are differences and no matter what any one says AC takes it toll on your relationship we just hope that we come out of it better and stronger I agree with FG if the councillers are available use them there as important as the OBGYN
    Tish-goodluck hope the stats are runnin in your favor !!
    Jayne and SP hope were seeing those flashing BFP signs soon!
    To everyone

Hi Scooby, welcome to the 2ww hope yours is nice and quick, and has a BFP at the end!

Does crinone give you mondo PMS symptoms? I swear I want to kill anyone that so much as looks sideways at me today........ I'd better warn hubby before he gets home LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!

Tish
    x

jbub Guest

Default My BFP

Hi Everyone.
    Farmgirl you were right with the stats - I got a BFP!!! I am totally in shock. So relieved. I think it really is a numbers game.
    We had a really bad cycle with my E2 levels really low the whole way through, my FSH was upped every time i had a BT. Started on 225 and ended up on 450. Found out through one of the scans that my endo had grown back only a couple of months after surgery - I now have a 4cm endometrioma on the right ovary. Had my EPU delayed by a day to give my 5 follicles a bit more time.
    At EPU got 4 eggs. Was phoned the next day to say none fertilized. Phoned back late that day to say that 2 eventually did fertilize. Went in for transfer 2 days after EPU to find that one embie did not survive and the other was a 2 cell emby which I had put in. First week of 2ww I had sore bbs, SEVERE nervousness, preg symptoms but they went away after the first week or less. I had cramping the whole 2ww and was convinced AF was on the way.

I am writing all this stuff just to show you even if things seem totally crap at times, just hang in there.

I have to go back for another BT next week to make sure my hormone levels are rising ok as they are a little on the low side. Fingers crossed.
    C'mon 12 weeks!!!

Good luck to you all. You deserve BFP's really soon. I am keeping everything crossed for you.
    Thanks for your support in here

Jayne

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast