Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

good luck for BT today Ellie.

Thanks Sonya...just got home...gosh I love my nurse and FS...nurse has booked scan for Thursday rather than Monday and has given me a Dr Certificate for the week...the nurse then told me about another patient who had s**t levels like mine...had her all booked for a D&C and did one last scan and there was a heart beat! I then bumped into my FS while waiting for the lift...he gave me a big hug and told me to hang on to the hope that there may have been two which would explain the glitch in the levels...it is so wonderful to have something to hang on to...so now we wait till 2.30...just over 4 hours...either way nurse said we will just keep plodding along till scan tells them what's going on?

Hi Ellie, that's great that both nurses and FS are so supportive...be positive and hope the 4 hours pass by quickly...

I love to see your tickers, 6 weeks and 2 days already, wow...so will you see the heart beat on the scan this thursday? Sending you hugs...

Hi BeiBei
    The nurse said we should see a heart beat on Thursday...I so hope there is [email protected]! I took my ticker off when the levels went bad..then I thought that was giving up so I've put one back on...hope you're having a good day!

Good on you for doing that...that's the way to go...so Thursday is a big day, only 3 days to go (sorry, easy for me to say ), I have everything crossed for you honey...you so deserve a happy ending...

Hi Girls...all good!!!!
    HcG up to 5000...FS thinks we lost a twin...and he's really happy with today's levels...SOOOO happy...so Thursday we hope to see a heart beat...thank so much for all your support when everyone has so much going on in their own journeys...you're just lovely xxx

hi everyone!!!!! Ellie hope your doing ok now you sound heaps better so thats good,so thursday the day,come on thursday......... the best way i get though these days are doing lots of stuff it's still hard i know no matter what you do you still have to go day by day but it will get here and it well be all good iam sure,so just hang in there hope DH is looking after you like a good man........looking forward to hearing from you xxx sonyal sorry to hear af arrived it sux a...... iam going to see my nurse on friday so get my tablets and stuff not sure what happens this time never done frozen cyecle.......

yes yes!!!!! sorry i must have been doing a post while you was too thats great news i feel happy now well done

Thanks Vanessa...has been a really long day...I am soooo happy...can't wait to Thursday....and the big news...DH and I have decided I am not going back to work...this is way too important!!!! So I'm happy for a few reasons!!!!!

that sounds like a great idea, you must feel just so happy, hope thats me one day soon..... iam sooooooooo happy for you both look after yourself and have lots of great days off.....

YAY! Ellie, that's great news!!! Wow, 5000, it has gone up a lot since last BT, sounds all very positive, I am thrilled for you...

Good on you for making the decision about work, it is really up to you that what is the most important things in life.... Since I turned 30, I pretty much refused to put up with any craps in my life (if I can help it )...don't forget YOU are the first priority...take care my sweet and enjoy the little one is growing inside you...

Thanks BeiBei
    There may be a chance I can take parental leave..as long as I have a medical certificate to confirm the pregnancy I can have a year off...12 weeks paid...so hope I can do that...take the pressure of DH for a bit...and would get me through to the 12 week mark with no stress...which is my number one priority!!!!

AWESOME NEWS ELLIE! i told you not to give up! i know its hard when things sound bad, but this is your time honey!!!!!!!! so so so happy that stress you had has gone away.

YAY ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so happy to hear that it was just a false alarm!!! So exciting, now just take time out for yourself, chill out and concentrate on enjoying your bub. Can't wait for the scan on Thursday either!!! Hooray!!!!! :-)

Bokkie when is your bt?

Hey Lou, its only on the 24th May... next Thursday.

I don't feel any different really... Already planning in my mind when I'll be starting my next fresh cycle (about 21st June). Maybe that will whip Murphy into shape for me...
    When are you starting? I really hope this is the one for you!

Hi Girls
    Scan was so sad...no heartbeat...now we wait for mc...

Noooooo Ellie, I'm so sorry hun! Could it be too early?
    I just want to cry for you, I'm so sorry. xxx

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast