Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

hi this TWW is making me go crazy........ i just keep thinking iam not going to make it to thursday and that iam going to get my period,DH thinks it's going to be all good, but iam not to sure, i feel good today and i don't know if thats a good sign or not, what dose everyone think

i feel the same. i feel good today too. no more cramps in lower belly. but i am a crabby b!tch. DH says it my hormones readjusting to not taking all those stimulants etc....
    this sux!
    dont want to get excited but cant ignore the fact there a chance i could be up the duff!!

oh well at least we arent alone! i have my fingers and toes crossed for you vanessa guy.

Hi Vanessa
    I know how you feel Ive tried to get through this tww but it is killing me too. The more I try not to think about it the more I seem to . Will be thinking of you too sanya

have you guys got any symptoms....... my boobs are still sore, and mt tummy is not as bloatered today, so not sure what all that means, how long have sonya1 and collo04 got to go before BT mine is on the 10th

mine the 11th. hoping for a pre-mothers day surprise!

hi iam getting scared my boobs are not as sore this morning,Ellie can you remember any symptoms that you had anything would help....... i remember reading that your boobs stop being sore as well iam sorry but this is so hard i cant stop thinking about thursday and it seams so far away, it's great sony1 that we are one day a part sending you lots of it's good to know iam not alone sorry if iam boring you all but this is making me crazy.............

Hi Girls
    Vanessa...I had the hugest, sorest boobs then they stopped hurting and I was convinced they had shrunk and that lasted for a few days...I was sure it was all over...then they started hurting again and getting bigger??? Does your head in!!! And I'm worried again today because they're not sore...and I had my bloods done yesterday and I know it's all ok but lack of symptoms makes me panic!!! I had alot of cramping also...everytime i went to the loo I was sure AF would arrive...but no???? Hang in there girls...the TWW SUCKS...here's hoping you all get a BFP soon!!!!

OMG!!!! yes Ellie iam the same with the loo thing DH ask every time is everything ok..... this sux so bad, got pain in left and right side of tummy and boobs are still big and a bit sore.

Sounds promising!!!! Hang in there!!!

Ladies reading this thread has given me hope

BB have been sore on and off but still huge! i have been doing a HPT every day but no 2nd line as yet getting crabby today! BT wednesday bring it on

Not many cramping paines though but a pain in my shoulder!!WTF?

Hey Ellie did you cave and do a HPT? sorry i cant remember

When is your BT vg?

Hi
    Ive had lots of cramping and really sore boobies and full boobies but today they are not so sore. I get these waves of tiredness and a get a bit funny on the tummy at the same time. Ive done a few tests and have seen 2 lines in each one but this could all be because of the crinone. Now I feel like im getting the flu can this TWW become anymore excruiating?? My BT is on 16th which makes my TWW 18 days long Had transfer on 28th of April so im over it....

LOL to the whole loo thing everytime I go at work everyone asks " Are we still good?" thankfully so far no spotting though.

Hi Lou
    Yep...caved on the Thursday...BT was Saturday...did my first test thursday after work and got a line...then fri morning...then fri afternoon..and again sat morning before going for the test!!!!! Not that I'd admit that to the nurse...she would have killed me!!!! It's going to be a big week hey!!!! Thinking of you xxx

Hi ellie
    I hope all evrything is going well for you and little bubby sending you lots of baby dust. HIP HIP HOORAY.

Was this your first cylce of Ivf?

Hi Collo04
    Our first ICSI...started chlomid in 2000...then on to IUI which was cancelled as I over stim...too many follies....then IVF...amongst all that we also had an ectopic that ruptured...thank God I was at the hospital when it happened or I wouldn't be here...we have also lost 3 others...so it's been a long 8 years! The nurse told me off on Saturday as I'm being a bit 'careful' due to previous history...she assured me my levels are really good...so we're just going from test to test at the moment and Pray that we get to scan! I so wish you the best of luck xxx

Wow you have been through alot. You dont realise until you read other peoples experiences that your not alone. Ive never fallen pregnant so I hope IVF is the answer for us but I guess time will tell. Goodluck to you let us know how you are going through it all its so encouraging to here stories like yours.....

Thanks ladies

Collo - i just wanted to add that the crione would not give you a +HPT but the injection that you had may. My Bt too is 18 days after TF and i TFd a day 4/5 embie just about to turn to blastie.

Ellie - did you have a blastie tf? and how many DPT were you when you had your BT?

Hi Lou
    I was 10 days post transfer when I tested...2 x 8 cell embies...day 3 transfer...and have 2 blasties in the freezer BT was 2 weeks from EPU..if that makes any sense?

Im thinking this cycle is a bust for me, but thanks anyway.xx

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast