Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

i have a sad day today as well, thought i was fine and iam not ihave been crying all day cause this is so not fair, Ellie iam so sorry but there is still hope, don't understand the leveals much but it sounds good,thinking of you, i have started to cry again it's just so unfair i hope the weekend goes very quickly for you both

Vanessa...I'm still crying too...how can so many lovely people be going through so much? The resilience of everyone here is truely amazing...we will all be ok...we have to be...thinking of you too hun....hang in there xxx

hey girls. well AF arrived nice and strong this morning... my FS on holiday next week so i have appointment the following weds 23 may. this will mean i am day 12 of my 28 day cycle. do you think i will still be able to do FET this month or will it be too late for ovulation etc... this is all new to me. i saw one of you started tests etc on day 10. do you know if this is the norm?

Sorry Sonya...don't know...but looks like we'll be doing a FET soon too...keep me posted on how things are going...hope all is ok with you xxx

dont give up yet Ellie... people make mistakes. but if we do FET together at least we will be in the same boat. i am absolutely shattered and depressed. im already blessed with 2 boys. but they were difficult pregnancies and i had an angel baby first. people keep saying remember you have your boys already. which i am so lucky to have but i have an incredible, gut wrenching yearning for my next baby..i feel dissappointed and a bit of failure. oh well enough said. take care

Sonya - although you do have your boys the dissapointment, hurt and anger are the same espically after TTC with AC, as you know that the oppertunity was there.

Ellie have you been doing IVF for long?

As for a FET it depends if your cycles are regular or wether thay will need to medicate you. if i were you i would phone your clinic nurse and ask her as i dont think i have ever had to go back to FS for a FET as im already started IYKWIM. I think it's only for full stims that you will need to see your Fs again

GL

Hi Lou
    TTC for 8 years...first chlomid in 2000...all the steps in between to first IVF in 2004...I've had enough now...

Tell me about it Ellie, just got off the phone again crying. y is this so [email protected]$%ing hard

Oh Lou...I just don't know...I am so tired I have no tears left...I keep reading everyone's posts and the combined 'sorrow' here is overwhelming...but at least we have each other...we truely know what it feels like and that is why this support is so important...I am just walking around the house not knowing what to do with myself...I think it's time to make some big changes...I'm seriously thinking about quiting work...too stressful and makes me miserable....I think it's time to take control of something? Hang in there hun...we will get through today...because we have before...we have to...lots of hugs xxxx

I'm so sorry you're all feeling so sad!

Ellie, please don't be crazy girl, of course you can talk about it here, thats what we're here for. I really hope Monday brings good news for you! Its almost here...

Vanessa I hope you're feeling better, it takes time to grieve over what could have been, so don't feel bad. We're here for you.

Sonya, so sorry AF arrived hun. It might not be too late for this month if your doc gives you a scan to see whats going on in there. I only started the OPKs on day 12 and only ovulated on CD16 (I've got a 28 day cycle too). It sometimes takes a bit longer after a stim cycle to ovulate even if your cycles are regular. Hope you don't have to wait.

Lou, I'm sending you a big hug too, you've been thru such a lot, I know how much this sucks, its so unfair that we have to go thru it. When I see all the prams and babies at the mall it looks so easy for everyone else but not for us. They don't really know how lucky they all are. One day it'll all be over though, we have to believe that.

bookie when is your bt?

Its only on 24th May...

how exciting bokkie!! fingers crossed and sticky vibes for you hun!

Thanks so much Sonya!

OMG Bokkie...not long...how exciting....I so hope you get a BFP!!!! Have everything crossed for you...how are you feeling????
    Sonya...hope AF isn't too horrible...hang in there...
    Lou...how are you feeling today? Hope you're ok...thinking of you x
    Vanessa...thanks for your kind words...you're right...it's not over till it's over...HOPE...got to hang on...how are you?
    As for me...even though the FS has told me himself that it doesn't look good I have spent the day searching the net for 'happy endings' for bad hcg levels...turns out that after a level of about 1200 it doesn't double ever second day...and by 6 weeks they recommend ultrasound not bloods as they can cause more anxiety than they're worth!Apparently they can start doing all weird things that freak people [email protected]?! So I have a little ray of hope...so I'm not going to worry about what the bloods say...I'm going to focus on our scan on the 21st and pray that we see a heart beat...I'll be 7 weeks and 2 days then...fingers crossed! What did people do before the net? Imagine going through all this and no way of reading everyone's stories...how lonely!

so glad your feeling so positive today Ellie, do you still have your repeat bt tomorrow and are you still taking p4?

Hi Lou
    I have a bt tomorrow..haven't had any p4 since preg test at end of cycle...my p4 has stayed up around 380 and went up to 445 on Friday when the Hcg only went up 500...finding all these sites saying the same thing about taking the ultrasound results over the bloods has made me feel heaps better...I'm trying SO hard to focus on the fact we saw a little sack on that screen...I'm not confident but a little hope does wonders for the soul...how are you?

Ellie, so happy to hear you're feeling better, I'm thinking of you today and hope you get a nice increase in HcG. Your progesterone sounds really good and high to me. I'm pulling for you and your little bean, you can do it!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast