Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Just by looking at the number, there is definately something growing in your belly...and since your last scan (although no heartbeat) you did say it grew a bit bigger...here is some positive vibes for your hun

Oh Ellie, what a roller coaster hun!!! I so hope this is a good sign and that they were wrong. Thats a nice hike in HCG levels. Did you manage to get hold of your FS and find out what they think? I'm really hoping for you x

BB, good luck for this FET, I'll be hoping your blastie thaws beautifully!

No..can talk to FS in the morning...but I did speak to clinic manager (nurse) who couldn't tell me what's going on...but she did tell me not to get my hopes up...but when I asked her 'so it's definately over then' she wouldn't agree with that either...so we wait till Thursday...FS will scan again and then if nothing I can have D&C Thursday afternoon...I don't know why but I just don't know that I want to do that just yet...I just can't give up hope yet...if my baby's fighting then I should be too!!!

I agree Ellie. Don't do it until you're absolutely sure its needed. I'll really be hoping for wonderful news on Thursday. C'mon little one, you can do it!! Hang in there Ellie, hope you have your answers soon. x

OMG...I've just been asked if it could be a molar pregnancy...they would have picked that up at the last scan surely?????

Ellie, I didn't know what a molar pregnancy was, but just looked it up and I'm sure it would have been picked up by the ultrasound. I'm sure that can't be it...

Don't give up hope Ellie...I agree that if the baby is fighting then you should too...it surely is an eventful start but hang in there...2 more days to go...

Janine, how are you going? Almost finish the TWW? Any symptoms yet? thinking of you...

Thanks for your support girls...you must be getting as tired of all this as I am...I'll keep you posted

We aren't getting sick of it, we're here for you okay!!!

AF would be due tomorrow, I'm actually losing my mind at the moment. So far the only real symptom (or non-symptom) I have is that it doesn't FEEL like AF is on her way. My boobs aren't sore and didn't get their usual pre-af lumpiness. Maybe the nips were a teeny bit sensitive thats all. Oh and my temp is still nice and high at 37 deg. Usually drops to around 36.7 before AF, but sometimes only on the day it comes. Sigh. I'm much too scared to pee on a stick. Its our anniversary today and I'd love to have a BFP for my hubby but I'm too scared as it just doesn't seem possible. Its torture isn't it!

Oh Janine...what a day for you!!!! I have everything crossed for you...are you going to do a test???? You must be going crazy...hang in there hun...I was just reading Smudge's great news...so it's feeling like it could be a good week around here More importantly is there anything I can do...I'm home so I can chat all day if you need a distraction????

Do you reckon not feeling AF on her way is a good thing? I won't test, all I have is a digital and thats WAY too black and white for me... I need to be able to imagine I see a line there even if I dont, hee hee! I'll wait it out, and if my temp is still high tomorrow, and no sign of the witch, then I might start getting hopeful... Did I tell you I had some pink spotting at 9dpo? Thats never happened before, so it could go either way. Yikes, make it stop!

Oh Ellie - I do know how you feel. I don't have all the background on your story but do hang in until it is absolute. We had a fill in FS and she told DH & I straight to our faces that this pg was 99% doomed and we (she) are 'hoping to see my levels plummet by the next bloodtest' Then the next time I spoke to her she was frantic because she thought I had stopped taking the progesterone..that was 2 mornings later!! Hang in there sweet x :hugs:

Smudge
    Thank hun...how many weeks are you? I'm really hoping that my 'glitch' is still because there were two...but I have to face the fact that they couldn't see anything at 6.5 weeks...when they should...I'll give you quick run down on my levels...

28/4 P4 315 HcG 235
    1/5 P4 315 HcG 650
    5/5 P4 385 HcG 1600
    8/5 P4 375 HcG 3000
    11/5 P4 445 HcG 3500??? Scan same day showed sac of correct size
    14/5 P4 395 HcG 5000 - FS said happy with that
    17/5 P4 340 HcG 6900 - Scan showed sac a bit bigger but no HB or fetal pole told to go home and wait for MC!
    21/5 P4 295 HcG 12000

So I see the FS on Thursday and he has said for me to have a light breaky at 7am so he obviously thinks I'm going to surgery...I'll be 7 weeks 5 days on Thursday....so that's it in a nutshell!!!! I'd love to know what you think???

Hey Ellie, just read the news about Smudge, what a wonderful news! Proves you can never give up hope...sometimes even the professionals can be wrong!

Janine, that is sounding really hopeful...aren't you a good girl for not testing! When is the b/t? I will be counting down with you!! Happy annerversary too!

Hi Ellie

OMG - surely the blood test results can't be wrong! There is something going on in there and my fingers and toes are all crossed for you for your visit with the FS tomorrow morning. I think you are right in thinking that if your baby is fighting then you should too. If there is no hurry for the D&C then my conscience would tell me not to do it. I have checked up on a molar pregnancy and it sounds to me like you would have some pretty severe symptoms with the vomiting and nausea and the size of your uterus being abnormally large. This site also said that a heartbeat couldn't be guaranteed to be seen on u/s until week 12! So, given this (small) bit of information, I reckon the b/t is the only thing you can go on at the moment plus any symptoms you may be feeling. Even the experts can get it wrong sometimes!

Good luck and all of the & that I can muster is being sent your way!!

Cheryl xx :hugs:

How you feeling today Ellie? Those numbers still look good to me so I'll just be hoping you see something really promising tomorrow.

BB, my b/t is tomorrow. AF is due today and so far no sign of her. My temp also went up to 37.1 from 37... I'm so scared to test though, I'll just wait it out I think and live in denial for a day longer... It doesn't feel possible...

I know what you mean about being scared...good luck with your b/t tomorrow Janine and I have everything crossed for you...drop a line as soon as you know...

Just popped in to say good luck hun.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast