Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Talking

Hey amazing women there, how are you all today?

Hope you both found Bec's story now, isn't she gorgeous!

I had my b/t result back yesterday and HCG level was below 2, which nurse suggested that implantation didn't take place...so I asked my FS this morning if I should do an immunologic testing as I read from Internet (how dangerous) that this could cause implantation failure...but he said its still early stage and chances for this are very small...I guess I have to trust his judgement ...

My FET cycle will be in May/June Janine, so transfer will be around late May, we have to have this month break after a stim cycle...seems so far away though...but I do like the fact that I can resume back on my champaign, my latte, sashimi and all the shell fish be afaid...at least for a while...hey you gonna look at the brighter side don't you?...

Ellie, sounds very promising...bring it on....

Janine, I am praying so hard for you that AF will stay away and Monday you will have a positive result...enjoy the weekend though and try to take your mind off it...although I know its hard... some women just don't get any symptoms you never know...

Meanwhile, keep smiling girls...

:hugs: Bei,
    What a bugga!, you enoy all those wonderful things !!because I hope that after this break another wonderful thing will come your way.
    Bec

BeiBei, I'm sorry it was definitely a BFN hun. But happy to hear you looking on the bright side. It is **** to have to wait a month but I guess they wanna be sure we're back to 'normal' - whatever that is... :-) Enjoy the drinks and shellfish! If mine's a neg, I'm off to buy myself a big box of cheds and a whole wheel of brie. Yum yum.

Bec, I'm going through MIVF, I went to Monash for an info pack and they wouldn't even give me one until I was registered with them so I just skipped 'em. I'm fairly happy with MIVF, except that I didn't see my own doctor once. Oh well. The nurses are lovely though.

Ellie, I hope your AF syptoms are not that!! Hang in there, not long for you either now...

Have a great weekend ladies. We're pretty busy, I'm half tempted to take a test just so that I know whether I can have a few glasses of red or not. Murphys Law, I'll be as sober as a priest and still get a neg. The usual story! AF should show tomorrow if she's coming, unless the Crinone delays it. You never can tell! The torture.

BeiBei...sorry hun...was so hoping for you! Sounds like you'll be busy eating and drinking to fill in the wait for FET...you go girl!!!!

Janine...hope the weekend flies for you...can't wait for Monday!

Bec...again...your story is amazing...I rang DH at work and gave him the run down...he must have been busy coz I got a few 'u huh's'...he can read it tonight!

As for me...I'm getting fat...purely coz I'm an anxiety eater and I've gone up a size in a week due to this delightful journey...so I went shopping...decided I couldn't wait till after the beta to spend so I started today...I figured I needed clothes for work but would normally have put it off thinking 'but what if I'm pregnant'...so i bought a few nice things to wear to school next week and a great outfit for our friends wedding tomorrow...then...saw the shoes of my dreams and suddenly felt SICK...and dizzy....so home for me...without the shoes...I am getting paranoid I have an ectopic as I have a recurring pain in my side today...ahhhhhhh...this is doing my head in!!!!!

I know Ellie, I am totally enjoying these wicked little things were taken away from me for the last few weeks...I think I am just have to let myself go on that!

I hope your pain has subsided a bit...lots of positive vibes sending your way...good on you for indulging youself on a little shopping spree...you were just like me, have been putting off buying clothes thinking exactly the same...well, I bought 3 dresses in the last week...I feel a lot better now...

Hi Girls
    Just a quick one as I'm getting ready for my friends wedding...have spent the morning setting it up...talk about pressure!!!! Just got my blood results...e2=2900 p4=120...nurse said it looks really good...and even better...they are going to do my beta next Saturday! YIPPEE! Only 7 more sleeps!!!!!

hi iam having my egg pick up on tuesday!!!! what dose beta stand 4?

Hi girls...

It looks like AF is here. :-(

Good luck Vanessa.

Ellie, that sounds really good, hopefully you can do it for us all.

me

Janine...I'm so sorry hun...I have been thinking of you all weekend wondering how it was going...that sux...take it easy...just know we are all here if you need to yell and scream at anyone...lots of hugs xxx

Ah Janine, I am sorry to hear that AF turns up:hugs:, hope you are holding up ok...we are all here for you if you want to have a chat...hope the b/t tomorrow will tell you more information...

Quote from my clever husband - "Every disappointment means you are one step closer to success"...

Ellie, exciting results...(BTW, is this to check your progesterine level in the interim as I never had this done before...) and hooray for early b/t next Saturday...I am so hoping that you get the positive result...like Janine said, you have to do it for us all this time... pressure is really on (I am just kidding)...enjoy the wedding, what a great distraction...

xxx

hi everyone!!!!!! bokki i am sorry to hear AF is coming thats sux so much have a good cry it always makes me feel better i have to do my triger tonight iam bit scared but at the same time looking forward to everything happening again as this is our 2nd go at ivf thinking of you all

Hi Venessa, good luck with the trigger shot tonight and EPU on Tuesday, its all worth it in the end and hope this will be your last cycle.

Good luck Vanessa...wishing you healthy, strong embies!

Thanks girls, I went for the blood test and just waiting for confirmation, but this is definitely AF. I have very bad cramps so just want it over now. BeiBei, was your AF a bit worse than normal after your last cycle?

I also talked to the nurse and she said I can go straight into a FET this month, but that my cycle might be a bit longer than normal. I can't do it in June because my sisters here on holiday so I'd have to wait until July to do it. Do you guys think its dumb to go straight into a FET?

Ellie, your prog seems nice and high, I hope this is a great sign for you...

Hey Vanessa, hope your trigger went well and that no. 2 is the ticket for you guys.

Hi Bokkie,

I dont think its dumb to go into FET. I got my Period on Melbourne cup day 04 from a fresh transfer of 2 embryos. Went straight back 2 weeks later and had 2 frozen put in and now have 2 beauitful boys. Good luck .

Janine,
    You are not dumb at all, I was always on back to back cycles the waiting did my head in and feeling like I was doing everything I could which meant every month cycling kept me in a more positive frame of mind. There is no medical reason why you cant do Stim and then FETs....lol that was my life for 3 years.
    Bec

Hooray, thanks Bec & Leanne. What a great story Leanne, thanks for the HOPE! And both of you got your babies from FET's. Great great great!!!

It's taken the edge off the BFN, knowing I can go straight back into it. One last little embie and if that doesn't work, a nice holiday in June, move house, and then straight back up onto the horse in July. Blood test was Negative, but I already knew that. I'm okay now.

Hi Girls
    Janine I have been thinking of you all day...so sorry it wasn't the result you had hoped for...great to hear you are so positive and getting on with getting that little baby of yours...
    As for me...back to work today...had the strangest thing happen...a little year one boy walked up to me and poked me in the tummy and told me I have got so much fatter in the holidays I must have a baby in [email protected]?! I assured him I was just eating too much...which is true!!!! He then went on to tell me it would take 100 days to make the baby then my husband would have to take me to the hospital to get it taken out...then it will just cry and poo...How funny is that!!!
    Anyway...best of luck to everyone..sniffing, injecting, WAITING...hope all is going well...I'm going for a nap before dinner...sooooooo tired xxx

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast