Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Oh, Bec, your post alwasy cracks me up...I'd so love to be in that situation even being hung up...

Ellie, I think even you had a trigger or preg. it should be out of your system after about a week, so I think there is really something happening in there...if not one... there probably will be a big congrats in order....keep testing and let us know

xx

Hi Girls
    Did another test this morning...and the BFP came up immediately...OMG...one more sleep for BT...can't wait to find out what my levels are...one or two????????

hi Ellie, one more sleep how exciting i so can't wait untill iam at your stage, thinking of you lots hang in there are you doing anything today to keep your mind of baby's!!!!!!

Yahoo Ellie! Congrats girl! That MUST be a BFP, two weeks is too long to still have the trigger in your system. Especially with a DARK line... Awesome news, congrats!!!

Thanks girls...am feeling terrified not excited...have got to this stage a few times now only to have our hearts broken...work sucked today...feel really sad...which is totally crazy...just scared of getting hurt again I think...and then I feel guilty for not being excited...can't wait to know my levels tomorrow...so glad it's Friday!!!!

Thinking of you for tomorrow Ellie, I'm sure they'll be fine!!! Good Luck hun!!!

Ellie,
    I'm with the girls you are pregnant I asked my IVF nurse how often do you get false positives with IVF she said she hadnt That was years ago when I was quietly packing after a positive test and waiting for a BT..
    If I could do the confetti thingo I would...just imagine I am throwing bits of paper in the air whoohoo
    Bec

Thanks Bec! Have just got home...DH came with me which was lovely...he has been to every single test/scan etc this time...I think he's my lucky charm! Of course the clinic was the busiest it's ever been and we had about 15 people in front of us...so we went into the ward and visited our neighbour who had a baby on Thursday...and to totaaly make my day the little darling only stopped crying when I was holding her...DH is convinced it's a sign!!! Then back to the clinic...Our embryologist came in and kissed the little thing of blood (cant' think what they are called?)which was lovely...she was very happy to see me looking pale and feeling REALLY sick! DH then took me for a lovely brunch overlooking the ocean...did some shopping ...now we wait...one hour and five minutes to go!!!!!!!!

OMG...they told me to call back in 15 minutes...so I cracked it!!!!!

And...they put me through to the nurse...

They had the whole team on speaker phone for the BFP!!!! Hcg= 235 , E2=4400. p4=315...best levels I've ever had!!!!

Now bloods every three days to check it's not an ectopic again?????

Well done Ellie....you did it!!!

Sending you loads of and wish you a H&H pregnancy....hope to catch you up soon...

Hooray!!! Congrats Ellie, those are GREAT numbers!!!!!

So thats an (almost) New Years baby (or two) for you!!!

Thanks Girls! Still hasn't hit me yet...I've been really sick and the cramps are bizarre...if I didn't know my progesterone was so high I would be convinced I was about to get the worst AF of my life...nurse assured me it's 'all to be expected'..whatever that's supposed to mean? I can't say the 'Pre.....t' word out loud yet...maybe after ectopic scan...I think this is the really sad part of TTC for 8+ years...I'm so prepared for heartache I don't know how to enoy this...I feel a bit ripped off...my SIL's all jump around and everyone gets excited when they're at this early stage...I can't even tell anyone...and don't think I will for a while? What do you guys think? Should I be screaming it from the roof tops?

Ellie,

I am so happy for you and Congratulations. I hope all your dreams are coming true.

Ah, Ellie sweetie, I know that kind of feeling just by reading other girls' posts in Pregnancy in 1st Trimester, its only very natural though at this early stage, I think I will be the same. Nevertheless, I think you should start enjoying it...how wonderful to be in that kind of state...make the most of it hun...

Also since you mentioned ectopic pregnancy, I know my FS said it is very rare to have that when you have IVF since they put it into your uterus the right place rather than in a natural cycle, embryos have to do a little bit travelling to get there themselves...so I just want to reassure you that it is really unlikely to happen ...

So enjoy it I'd say!!!

BeiBei
    You don't know how amazing the timing of your post was...you have lift my spirits! Thank you! And you're so right...I should be enjoying it...so I posted in the preg announcement section...

Ellie, you tried for so long and obviously you've had alot of setbacks and your guard is naturally up, its self preservation isn't it. But like BB said, its unlikely to happen again, so try to enjoy this wonderful time in your life. And NBHHY - (nothing bad has happened yet), so just take it one day at a time... You're on your way now!! Thats the most important thing! Yay!!! Thinking of you!!

You are welcome Ellie...let us know how you next b/t go and I am sure you are in time for a big celeberation by then...hugs

Janine, how are you travelling this cycle?

Mine is quite eventless since we are on a break, DH and I will give it a try naturally anyway...I know its very slim chance if that hadn't happened after 3 years, but who knows...

I was surprised to know that transfer will be happening 5 days after the ovulation on FET cycle...so it won't be until early June...a loooooong month to go...but I am going to make the most of it...ie. tennis..

hi everyone!!!!! iam so happy for you Ellie::P that is great news....... i have had my transfer it went well, we transfered 2 embies!!!! so big changs of twins but will be happy with what we get, we also got 8 frozen very very happy with that,tummy still a bit sore from EP, friday wasn't good had to have a heap of blood test cause my leavels went to high,so iam on the crinone ge dose anyone know if i will blead if one of the embies dosn't stick???

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast