Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Hi Janine, yeah, my AF was a bit heavier than normal for the first couple of days, and have a bit blood clot as well (sorry TMI)...I was freaked out a bit but they say it is very normal to have a heavier AF after IVF cycle and also the clot is due to the thicker lining created by Crinone...hope your cramps settled down a bit now...

As of back to back FET, yeah, go for it girl...I have to wait a month because my clinic wouldn't let you do it otherwise, I will love to jump onto it straight away...I've already planned if FET failed I would be straight onto the next Stim cycle in July...hope neither us would need that though...

Ellie, that's a really good omen...I am very superticious and I definately think its a good sign...Kids know...stay tuned!

BecG, how are you travelling along?

xxx

Hi Janine,

I am glad you are feeling a better about your decision to go straight back for FET. By the way I didnt tell you that this pg for me was all natural after being told we would not be able to fall naturally due to DH swimmers. We were not even trying. So Miracles do happen so be strong and do not stop believing.

Bei,
    Getting alittle anxious...appointment all set for Friday, I have just had AF so I'm going to have to wait alittle longer which will be ok since I am trying to finish my huge weight gain from my first IVF attempts ..lol 4 years and a few pregnancys havent been so kind to me.
    Janine:Glad you are feeling better about your decision, its not such a bad way to go and as you say a nice holiday and then back into it...as I have 2 frozens I am tossing up whether to do 2 back to back then have a little break and then back into Stim mode.
    Vanessa: Good luck with you EPU today...hope they capture a bag full of good ones, put your feet up tonight and relax.
    I'm over work thinking I need to make a wax appointment before Friday just in case he wants a looksy pmsl
    Bec
    Bec

Mmmmn, Ellie, that does sound hopeful.. And you're tired... I wonder... Only a few more days to go now and you'll have your answer. I hope its the right one!

Leanne, you are just one big story of hope for me, thanks. I guess once all is said and done, and we finally have our IVF baby (hopefully), the same will probably happen for us. You know what they all say hey!

Bec, yowzer on the waxing appt!! I'm such a baby I'll probably NEVER have that done. Imagine such a pansy as me giving birth, I can't, yikes. So will you do a FET this month? If you do, we could be around the same dates if you have AF now...

Vanessa, good luck today girly, hope they got loads and that you're not feeling to bad.. Let us know what the haul was!

BeiBei, thanks for the info on AF. The cramps have subsided a bit now. Don't wanna gross you out, but OMG how disgusting is the Crinone aftermath if you know what I mean??? What the??? So, whatever happens with our FET's we might be doing another stim cycle together in July again. How exciting. Don't know where the excitement comes from... Am I getting addicted to IVF already? Help. :-)

Oh, I went to yoga today and almost passed out. The world went black and woozy and I had to run to the bathroom in a cold sweat. Apparently while I was gone, the instructor said to everyone that I was probably pregnant. Ha, if only they knew.

OK thats enough chatterboxing from me. bye for now...

hi girls!!! hope you are all well, i have just got home from my EPU it went ok heaps better than last time so i was happy with that they got 20 eggs out of me i couldnt believe it,as i wasnt very bloatered this time at all DH was so happy, last time i got 13 eggs, oh lwell i better go have a rest, now i cant wait utill sunday when i have my transfer

Great one Vanessa you have done all the hard work now...take it easy till Sunday , I once heard of a girl that in her 2ww wasnt allowed to do any bending or lifting..pretty much to be treated like a princess She got pregnant her first cycle
    Janine: Yep hopefully prob about day 8 today so...I'm hoping FS lets me jump back in without having to do any new tests. My FETS are alittle different as I usually do injections like having a stim and a trigger and then have a FET put back in on the same day a fresh Stim has it implanted. It was a trial that they did a few years ago that my body likes better than being on proganova tablets and waiting and waiting and waiting for a positive LH
    Anyways
    Bec

Hey, well done, Venessa, great result 20 eggs! Have a good rest tonight! I can totally relate to your 'can't wait for Sunday transfer' part...

Talking about addictied to IVF Janine, I am so with you...even talking about Venessa' EPU got me excited...I just realized that I have been spending way too much time with my annual calendar than with my DH..planning when next cycle gonna start...oh, we can totally go nuts in July together then..

Oh, Bec, stick with what works for you...hope you are ok with the needles...much better than stressed out with the unknown waiting...hope all goes well and you don't need more test...

Laters girls

WOW Vanessa...that's an amazing result! Best wishes for transfer!
    Janine...you're good being back at Yoga already...all I'm doing is eating...are you ok? Nearly passing out isn't a great thing to be doing??????????
    BeiBei...how are things with you?
    Bec...hope appointment goes well on Friday!
    As for me...one day closer...having losts of AF cramps and I'm sure my boobs are getting smaller not bigger? Lots of veins though so who knows...I'm sure I'll have gone absolutely MAD by Saturday...DH is getting fed up with me talking about it ALL the time...oops! Hope you all enjoy the day off tomorrow!

Hey Ellie, I am sort enjoying my little break here, try not to think about it too much...had a nurse interview about my next FET cycle yesterday, its a lot simpler than stim cycle, no drugs involved, all I need to do is to call them on day 10 (which won't be until May 25, seems ages away) to do b/t and u/s and then time the LH surge to do the transfer...

Saturday, its getting closer, no wonder you are a bit anxious...oh, I would go mad too if was given the chance...but all looks so positive and I am sending you load of baby dust...xx

Congrats Vanessa, 20 is a great number!!! Have a lovely rest and make sure you get spoiled... Hoping for a great fert rate.

Ellie, I'm still hoping for you, you have great sounding symptoms so you're in there with a chance.

Beibei, thats exactly how my FET cycle sounds. Nothing to take, just a scan to go to, OPK's to take and then the transfer. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try and fertilize the other follie naturally LOL. As if. But we can try.

Bec, I hope you can go straight into it. It sounds great that your doc has developed a plan specific to your needs, they always have better results I'm sure if they're tailored to you? Hoping really hard for you of course!!

HI Girls
    Janine & BeiBei - FET sounds almost delightful...and pain free! Must be so much easier on the body...we may all being doing our FET's together...what a story to tell the kids!
    I have slept till 12...and feel pretty average now...my boobs are definately back to 'Pre-drug' size and still having lots of 'nagging' AF feelings...but SOOOOO tired...did you girls do HPT...if so how early?????? I just want this over...can't stand another second!

No Ellie, I didn't have the previlige of making the 'to HPT or not to" decision...but I think you can test as early as 10dpo and obviously the later the better accuracy...I guess you are on 13dpo?

hi everyone just letting all great girls know that 19 of my eggs fertilized!!!!!!! we are so happy with that, not feeling that great, have another b\t tomrrow, enjoying reading everyboodys stories along the way, still can't wait untill SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Vanessa that's fantastic! Fingers crossed for you!Take it easy and keep your fluids up...looking forward to your next update!

Wow Vanessa, 19 fertilised!! How awesome... ! :-)

Ellie, I didn't feel compelled to test, too much of a chicken! Do you think you might?

hi i had another b/t today i so hate them Ellie iam so hoping a good result for you on saturday it's my mums birthday as well so i have 2 things to look forward 2 as for the HPT i know it's hard last time i made it to the day before i want to do a HPT but my nurse told me that it might give me a wrong result so i left it

Just a quick about testing..
    I test all the time...apparently I have nothing better to spend my money on..or my surname is FORTEL
    The first two gave me positives on day 12, with DD I tested up until Day 14 and got neg. I almost wasnt going to go for a BT but had too , to be able to start another cycle so when the poor nurse rang me to confirm the positive as the results wernt there when I rang and made me go throu all the birth date and address stuff and said congratulations ..I told her I wasnt becasue I had done 5 tests and they all said BFN. I think in the end she hung up cause I was ranting that it couldnt be right..then my legs went to jelly and I fainted pmsl.
    Anyway will be back after I do some work
    Bec

Well I did a test this afternoon after work...and the BFP line came up straight away...and the darkest I've ever had! So now I'm worried I've tested too early and it's still from my trigger...which was two weeks ago today exactly...what do you guys think????

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast