Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC & Taking Clomid &/Or Metformin ~ Jan/Feb 2008

Way to go MrsB26!
    Thankyou to all for your info and support to date. A BFN for me this month. Af came yesterday... so the clomid lengthened my LP by a day but my progesterone was still low...
    Start back on clomid tomorrow CD3-7, this time at 50mg with a TV USS on CD14 and then serial progesterone levels in the LP. Will let you know what happens

docgirl - sorry to hear af arrived. Good luck for this cycle.

Hi all, I'm trying not to get to excited or to analyse everything. AF is due next friday so have to wait till then, but this is what i'm noticing about me.
    1. Really really tired all the time. The kind of tired that you have to raise your eyebrows to keep your eyes open.
    2. Metalic taste in my mouth
    3. big nips
    4. a wierd skin coloring around my feet and ankles.

Crossing everything that these are good signs.

ooh - Mel sounds promising. Fingers crossed for you. So you must be around 7dpo is that right?

Yep! 7dpo. Possibly 6, chart was a bit confusing this cycle.

Congrats MrsB26!!!!!!!! I have a good feeling about this one too, have a wonderful H&H 8 months!!

Hi Rosa, welcome to the crew!! Best of luck with your first clomid cycle!!

AJC, are you hanging in there with the tww? Sounds promising that you superovulated!

MelA, how close are we to that CD21 blood test??

Drgirl72 - I'm sorry this cycle was'nt the one! Sounds like your doc has you under a closer eye which is good!

Us - well we had the IUI on tuesday, you will never believe what happened.... Dr came out to the waiting room and handed me the vial of you know what and he popped it my hand and told me to keep it warm. i didn't have a look until we got into his rooms and he handed it to me upside down and the lid wasn't tightly screwed on and some leaked out on my hand, gross... but he said there was still plenty enough in there to get someone pregnant...lets just hope it was enough to get Kim pregnant

But in other news there is a new sperm co-ordinator at our clinic and we went to see her because after this IUI we were supposed to have 3 vials left at our dr's rooms but we didn't have any left...the last girl only sent over 2 vials when she told us she would send over 5...anyhow the new girl apologised and sent another 5 over to our dr's rooms so now we have 5 more vials instead of having only 3 left (free aussie donor - as opposed to having to choose a $800/vial american donor because we aren't doing IVF). GO free sperm!!

Had d21 blood test on wednesday should get confirmation of O today.

Luck love and to all.

6dpo today. Was feeling good after my nice temp rise around O time but today it dropped to 36.58?!?! What the?!?!? It's still well above the cover line but I am not really confident that this month will be my month. There is always hope but I'd prefer to face up to reality now rather than when af arrives. Don't think I'll even bother testing unless af is overdue.

Sorry to bring the mood in here down but I wasn't expecting to have such horrid temps after O.

I was feeling really good about things yesterday because I was feeling a little nausea, really tired and tender boobs - which I didn't think was because we had conceived but I did think it was because the clomid was doing what it is supposed to do. Perhaps not.

I feel so confused now - oh well at least it's only a little over a week until I see ob and he can give me more info.

Good luck twomums - great news about the free swimmers, I'm sure there is a winner somewhere amongst them for you.

Mel A - relying on you for a BFP this month too.

perhaps I over-reacted this morning. I didn't sleep that well last night & DH is on day shift at the moment so I usually have interrupted sleep from 4.30am - 5.15am and then I only just get back to sleep and my alarm goes off at 7am. So maybe that is what sent temps a little whacko?!?!?!

Have very tender bb's this afternoon. Have got that stretchy feeling down below too.

Hmmm - trying not to read into things. Is probably just the clomid.

I Definitely O'd. hooray
    Good luck to all, I'm trying not to think about it. (not working considering i'm meant to be working and am on BB)

soooooo want to POAS, but am worried it is too early and a BFN will hurt more than AF turning up. I'll try and put my chart up when i get home so people can see.

AJC so much for you I hope your temping was just the disturbed sleep.

I know what you mean about wanting to poas Mel. I don't usually but this month I really feel the urge to. Last time I got BFP I was 12dpo so if I really can't resist I'll do one on Thu but I'm going to try not to. Good luck whenever you decide to.

gooooooooooooooooood luck all u girls. i hope to hear some BFP's soon!!!

Sweet of you to drop by Hollye - good luck with your u/s tomorrow. I bet you are so excited, you're going to see bub for the first time! Enjoy!

Mel - glad you got confirmation of O. Good luck for testing on Fri. Sounds very promising for you this month, sending more .

Twomums - how you doing? Any symptoms,

I'm not really feeling anything either way, I do actually mentally 'feel pg' kind of all calm and relaxed (which is unusual for me) but I don't have the metallic taste that I did last time. My breasts seem quite plump, have been a little more tender than usual but am just putting the changes down to the clomid. I guess my strongest symptom would be that twinging pulling sensation across my lower abdomen. i had this last time I fell pg and do get it most months just not this intense. Have been peeing alot lately too but again putting that down to a clomid side effect. Oh, well if it's not to be then next month isn't too far off now. Being pg at Christmas would be just as nice as having a bub for Christmas.

for all and for the pg ladies.

Think I'm out for this month girls - big temp drop this morn and looks like af will show her ugly face soon. Oh well - here's to another month of clomid.

AJC: Thats no good. Will still keep fingers crossed untill AF turns up.

Me: my temp went up again today (click on ticker to see).
    i'm going to cave and POAS everyday untill AF or a BFP.

Good luck Mel - chart looks really good!

AJC- sorry re. temp drop, hope you're doing OK

Quick Hi to everyone else, lots of BFP vibes!

Default Bugger....af is here

Yep - the witch (or should I say b***h) is here. I'm not so much disappointed about not being pg I am just so disappointed about a 10 day LP!!! I'm starting to think that I really do have problems now, won't jump to conclusions - will see what ob says on Mon.

Spotting started at lunch time (sorry for TMI but not just the brown spots, fresh red spots too). So is today cd1, do I start clomid tomorrow. Or would you wait until you have an actual normal flow & count that as cd1. Last month I started spotting late at night and af arrived in normal flow following morning so I counted that morn as cd1.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast