Hi to everyone,
Wow I'm so excited to have found real people who really really get HG.
Firstly before I head on into this I have read a few posts and am thrilled for those who Hg is easing, and (((HUGS))) for those who are still suffering. For the lady's who's HG is worse due to other illness double (((HUGS))) for you both.
About me I've had HG with both pregnancys now. ds 1998 for 1st and half way through 2nd tri.
dd 2005 sadly all the way through till two days post delivery. Boy that sucked!
We are activly trying again and I am terrified of HG again. I am crossing everything that there will be no HG this time around.
I so want another child but not looking forward to being besties with the renovated loo. I was great friends with the old one.
It's not just the vomiting I'm scared of also the serious constipation, blood shot eyes, broken blood vessels, vomiting blood, excessive tiredness, the people in the hospital who put the IV in who never could find my veins and the just jabed and jabed "Hay I'm not a pin cushion" all the trying of the different meds and none worked cause there is no point giving me tablets cause they don't stay down. Not to mention the people who offer "just try a cracker and a cuppa before you get up of a morning, worked for me" AGH! or my mil who is firmly in the "think positivly and it won't happen" camp.
Hay lady I'm taking my DR's advise and putting in place strategies and you really could help out your son one day a week without being asked every time. AGH!!! and take your darling grand son to his sporting game which is on a Saturday.
Oh and my little sister who is pregnant and has simple ms. Lucky duck! But she dosn't get it.
So I am scared stiff and simply thrilled to find you all who actully get HG. I am so sorry that you are all suffering with HG though and hope that one day, some research team somewhere will one day find better ways in helping HG sufferers.