Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #15

Hey Dearmum......glad this is now in the past and you can now move on......can't wait to hear the happy baby dance.....you know where i am, and i am always happy to talk and to listen :-)....cheers kiya

Hey girls.....just wanted to let you know that i have changed my email addy because of DH ex being such a b*tch that she was sending hideous emails.....if you want my new email addy just pm and i will give it to you......i'm still on facebook as it is my new addiction....LOL, so just pm and i will give you my details....so come on over and add me as a friend :-) there is no such thing as having to many friends...LOL cheers kiya

I gotta lot of catching up to do...lol

Dear MUM...**** are you alright woman? (All the swear words under the sun)

I SOOOOOOO want another baby but I had my tubes taken out when I had Mateauz cause the last 2months of my pg were the worst of my life. I dont think I could go down the track of having another baby and being scared the whole time that id end up with another special needs kid. 2's enough for me thanks...so Jo you need to have another.....just for me

As for me...yep I know been slack but I felt like a traiter coming in here after having my tubes removed this time round. Ive also been busy with Mateauz and his pyhsio and appointments plus having Wilhelm at school this year has been a bit nervy for him...very unsettled first 6 months of him trying to cope.

Hi LadiesWell i have figured out that im going to be pregnant in Jan yep Jan is a new year and i will have my frozen bub put in on Jan so yep i cant wait.I have been to hell and back this year and now i have put my foot down that nothing else is going to go wrong and i WILL get my baby in 2009.HEHE

Hope you all had a great day.

What an ispirational woman you are...to think of the positives instead of the sadness in your heart.

I'll be roaring a chant for ya babe.....September born babies are beautiful

Dearmum......that is awesome news......time to look forward and ten things will all start to fall into place.....kiya

Hi everybody

The count down to christmas is on(So i keep getting reminded every morning!)
    Onemore i dont have anymore appointments with them, they just said to get DH test done but he told me not to rush just make sure its done before the operation as its just a formality. But then when i call to get his appointment and ur number the nurse told me i go on waiting list once his results are back, so i really not to sure what is happening, wheather im being put straight on or not?

The Doctor told me he was going to book me himself then the next day in the mail i got the forms from the booking office at RWH and told to send them back within 5 days. He told me that due to having kids already with same husband and being 28,fit and healthy i wouldnt be waiting too long. He said worst case would be 12months but that's if a heap of emergency cases come in which he said unlikely.

I left there pretty confident, He wasnt interested in any test on myself or anything like that, which i thought was a bit weird. Did you have to have tests? Now im a bit confused because i dont have any follow up consultations. Oh who knows i think im stressing over nothing!!

Wow Waggers......i'm startign to think i should go down there, but realistically it is a waste of time for me because of the damaged tubes hence having to have IVF.... Us up here in Qld are not so lucky at having a reversal done on the public system as the only hospital that DID, is no longer accepting patients and i found that out personally after waiting 6 months for my appointment. It sounds like things could be happening for you darl.....grab the moment when it comes. cheers kiya

Waggers, I had no tests done, neither did DH, even though we'd never had kids together before. But I went private & I only met the dr the day before the op.
    Glad he was nice LOL.

Hope you're able to get in quick for your op, I wish I had know about getting it done for free when i had it done though.

Dearmum, you go girl glad your looking forward, you are such a strong woman.

Waggers I had to have a full blood test and DH had to have his test which we had done all on the same day. I was 28 when I went for that first appoinment too and with the same partner with which we already had 2 children but he still had to have the test because if his swimmers wer`nt up to scratch then the reversal would prob not be worth doing. I did`nt have any other appointments after that first one so dont stress about that.
    If I were you I would get those papers done and get DH test done and take it from there. Don`t worry about yourself not having the bloods done but maybe ask them at the reproductive department... they seem to know more about things than the Dr`s do.
    I think you will have had the op before 12 months, If you havn`t heard anything after 6 give them a call and see how your progresing up the line...
    Hopefully you wont have to wait too long. Try not to stress !!!! it will happen, all the best.

Had my 28 week check yesterday, was a bit rushed as there was only one midwife and 5 patients, she had to run through the hep b vac and vitamin k shot which now you have to give consent for and the birth plan and breastfeeding etc etc then she said so if you have any questions you`l have to ask them at your next appointment I didn`t mind and she was nice. She refered me to physio for the pain I`ve been getting in my hips, they have a hydrotherepy pool which sounds good so might look at having a go at that.

Hi everyone else. Have a good weekend.
    xxx

Hi Every one

i read my letter again properly and in says that i have been placed on the list and once they recieve the paper work back they sent me i will be booked in for surgery according to the category the doctor assigned me.

So i supose not to bad, im just a worry wart and have no patience!!, now i just wait.

Thanks for all the advice and support makes me feel heaps better!!

Jodi

From memory i think Luv told me having the reversal is on medicare now or you can claim it all back!!??
    Waggers- People ask me the same thing nearly everyday when they hear i have 6 kids "how do you do it". Rules roster and routeen and its really not that hard but you have to know when to switch off and when to chill out. We dont get alot of us time and i probably only get time to shave my legs every six week but its all good. I love my kids and i love my family. We have a 2002 Pajero(7seats) and a 2004 Ford falcon wagon(8seats) we had the 3 seater ****y seat fitted into the back of the ford. We so want to buy the new Grand Carnival

Oh i forgot to tell you all my little miss is now crawling. She thinks its great that she can get to the back glass sliding door now cause she lays there and licks it

MMMmmmmm yummy, glass sliding door......that is sooooo cute Em....Breah certainly is growing up fast.....i wont be long and she will be walking

LOl Em, that is so cute!!

Hi LadiesGosh is time going slow....or is it just me that thinks that.

dearmum, I think it's just you.
    I'm scared, in one month my baby will be 2, I can't believe where the time has gone .
    And it has been just over 5 years since I had my reversal done.

Good Morning Ladies

I think times going slow but thats cause i have a few excititng things to look forward to. Xmas, And then of course the TL reversal. I think now that i know i have to wait its going to seem like forever. I rang yesterday to see if they had recieved my paper work they have and im on the list and im Catergory three so can be any time up to 12 months so lucky impatient me.

Is everyone one prepared for xmas!! I still have a few little nick naks to get and what they liked at the start of the year has changed a bit or they just want 500 million things. that's kids isnt it.

Now that mine are getting older they are starting to want the more expensive thing next year i think im going to have a different approach. Well I hope you all have a great day i have babysitting duties for a friend today. Luck me a house full of noisy kids, music to my ears....

P.S how do i get the signature at the bottom of the page like you guys?

Waggers

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast