Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscarriage/Loss General Discussion #1

DG - That's great you got some answers! Fantastic news!

Freya - I hear you on the getting clucky Not long until your trip!

Telly - next cycle we're all go. Fingers crossed. I'd like to have a big beaming smile on my face by Christmas!

Char-leighs Mum - Congratulations! Here's to a smooth nine months.

Dantri - Got my fingers crossed for you hun! I know that giddy feeling that you're talking about

We're still waiting the month out. Waiting for AF and then we can really get going again. So for the first time in forever, I'm actually wishing AF would hurry up and get here

Sorry freya, didn't see your message before I posted. Hoping you get your spring baby then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear. Tapatalk mustn't have refreshed properly, that or i didn't read properly because I didn't see your post either char-leighs mum! What a lovely surprise, a big congrats to you. Hoping you have a happy and healthy pregnancy and a beautiful fat healthy baby to take home at the end of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow what a surprise char-leigh's mum! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9mths!

Telly, no when he is home he is home for good (yippee!)

I just want to give all you girls a massive .

Regards,
    Dianne

That's great news freya . I have another friend here on bb who's hubby will be overseas next year. I don't know how you girls do it, you all need more recognition! xx

Thank you dianne hugs for you too

Thankyou Dianne.

Char-leighs mum - Congratulations on your surprise bfp. I so hope you have an uneventful and healthy pg. Im so sorry for the loss of your precious baby girl at 36 weeks, I cant begin to imgine how hard that would be for you. My Dr said I have Antiphospholipid Syndrome based on my bloodwork. Ive never heard of Factor V Leiden mutation, but Im glad the clexane injections will help you too.

Freya - Yes I have the same disorder as you. I hope this means we can both keep our babies after this. Im sorry you are stuck in the holding pattern until your DH returns. It must be so hard for you dealing with this and your three little boys all without your DH. Im glad he will be returning home for good so you can start baby making again!

Dantri - Im so glad you are TTCing again. Its great to hear you are feeling that fluttery excitement again. I am too now that I have answers. Now lets bring on those wonderful winter BFPs!

Pac - I hope that your AF arrives and passes quickly so you can start to TTC! How exciting!

Telly - Ouch! I hope your finger is feeling better. Thankyou also for your kind message in my other thread. I really hope we can be belly buddies again.

Well things are on the back burner for me now! We've decided to go private with the next baby, so have just signed up for health insurance. I have to birth the baby after 12 months, so will start trying after christmas. I'm annoyed, but at the same time Im beginning to think this will work better for us anyway. My DS might be a better age then, he isn't as mature as DD - so the extra year will be good for him

On another note, my DD got accepted into Kindy today. Next year, 5 day fortnight. Will be her first ever daycare type of thing. I'm excited and nervous... Must be time to have another! lol!

xx

We can be TTC buddies Telly!

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    We can be TTC buddies Telly!
    Bring on our September babies

Hi ladies,

Was wondering if I may join you... We said good bye to our little man Hugh two a weeks ago at 14 weeks.... I am not sure where I fit in at the moment in these forums so I will start here! Well I did post in the TTC after Loss but I guess we aren't ttc yet - Oh gee I don't where I am at the moment....

I am so sorry that you have lost your precious ones....

Welcome Chepie

Telly; Sept babies are pretty cool, I have one already - he turns 5 on the 26th I keep thinking how cool it would be for us to conceive while we are in Europe lol

How have you been Chepie, been thinking of you.
    Sorry to hear of your loss Harp.

Regards,
    Dianne

September babies are the coolest.....I'm a September baby

Chepie - Sorry you have to join us here. Big hugs hun.

I'm cranky, tired and feeling off. Sure sign AF is about to show her ugly self.

Thanks for thinking of me... bit of a mess today ..... Going back to work tomorrow and I don't want to go, I just want to hide away from everything..... It hurts so much at the moment I can hardly breathe xxox

So sorry for your loss Chepie. Thinking of you sweety

Chepie

I"m so sorry.......

Welcome to our group, you are more than welcome to join us xx

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies..... so sorry we are all here ..... Well I went to work today - it was hard esp when a close friend emailed me with his happy news that they are expecting their first due one week after us, asking for heaps of info and having their baby where we would have... Don't get me wrong I am so very happy for them but gee it hurt and I cried at my desk.... He didn't know about Hugh ...... But he wants to catch up- I don't know if I can face them but its not their fault and I don't want to be mean but I will look at her and think that should be me - gawd I sound like a cow

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast