Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My worst nightmare came true...

Oh Goldy I'm so sorry to hear this news. It is so good to hear how supportive your DH is. I wanted you to know that I have been thinking of you these past fews days and I'm wishing you all the best.

Goldilocks,
    How truely sorry I am to read of your loss. My heart goes out to you. I to suffered a bighted ovuum but started to spot at 7wks so had U/S straight away. Finallly naturally M/C at 10wks. You are right, you will see the world and your life through different eyes now. I cherish everyday and try to put simple, stupid, petty things to one side. I love my children even more than ever - something I didn't think was possible. You have turned a corner in your life. Not one that you would have willingly turned, but now it is done.

Please take care of yourself and hold your husband tight. He sure is a treasure.
    If you need to talk I am always around.

Bug hugs and warmest wishes,
    debbie

Goldilocks - I too am very sorry for your loss.
    Much of what you haev said rings very true in my heart. 12 weeks isn't the "safe time" and all the beautiful naivety of being pregnant is gone once you have suffered a loss liek this.
    I had a missed miscarriage, and had to go through the pain of seeing the lifeless little bubby on the screen that should have been 11 weeks, but only measure 9. Its heartbreaking, and now everytime I have been for a scan iwith this pregnancy, I have been in tears before being able to look at the screen and see my little bundle moving around.
    If anything - this experience will teach you how lucky we are to carry healthy babies, and I certainly have not taken this pregnnacy for granted like I did my other 2.

It sounds like your husband is a gem - and I'm sure there will be happier news for you on the horizon. Take some "me time" and just chill - you have alot of healing to get through.

All our thoughts are with you.

Fi

I had the same thing happen so I know where your coming from *hugs* I am so so sorry you had to go through that at all, esp on your first pregnancy (ours was a first pregnancy too!) Im so glad you have your Dh to support you and stay by your side, they can be amazingly helpful through things like this!
    If you ever want to talk feel free to contact me!
    xx

Goldilocks...

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing an unborn baby is a really horrible thing to happen to anyone, much worse than you can ever imagine. It does cause you to think about 'why'... and apreciate things a lot more.

I am glad you are thinking positively for your next pregnancy

Thinking of you

Tanya

kirsty Guest

Goldilocks I am so very sorry for the experience that you have just had, my deepest thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

I have finished reading your post through my tears, you have described your journey with so much clarity considering what you have just been through.

Take the time to heal yourself & your mind & treasure that wonderful husband of yours, I am sure that soon you will enjoy the miracle of pregnancy again when you are ready. Until that time please know that we are all here for you whenever you need someone to talk too.

Goldilocks I'm so very sorry.

You guys sound like you would make the most wonderful, loving parents a baby could ask for. You will get your baby soon.

I understand what you're going through, I have had both a loss at nine weeks where there was an embryo, and the pregnancy before this one I lost with a blighted ovum. I agree with you in that I found the second one easier, knowing that the baby didn't form. It's still frustrating though that other people don't understand that and so complicated to explain

There's a healthy baby just waiting for you, be strong.

OMG. Goldilocks i am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby. Your post was so moving it brought me to tears. I am thinking of you.

Goldilocks and Anthony
    Your post brought back a lot of memories for me, too. I had a partial molar pregnancy that wasn't discovered until 16 wks. There's not much I can say, only to hold on tight to each other and let one another grieve each in your own way. I truly hope you will soon be holding a little bubba in your arms.

Melody Guest

There are no words..... I'm just sending you love......

Goldilocks,
    The thing you said about women's intuition is very true. Although I was thrilled to be expecting identical twins, I never felt completely comfortable with the pregnancy. Everything seemed to be going wrong from day one. Found out I couldn't have them at my chosen hospital because they didn't deal with twin pregnancies. Then finding out that my OB didn't do twin pregnancies either. Just one thing after another. Then to be told at 21 weeks that there was a problem was just no surprise. I had felt it coming. The same happened with my other 2 losses. I was always on edge. Some people said that it may have been cause I had already suffered a loss but I don't think so. I felt completely at ease when I was carrying both Chloe and Grace. You were right, if you feel it is wrong then get it checked out. But please don't beat yourself up about the fact that you didn't have an U/S earlier.

Once again, I am here for you as indeed we all are.
    A big warm hug,
    Debbie

Oh goldilocks, I don't know what to say except to give you the warmest hugs and the reassurance that it will happen for you and you will hold a perfect bub in your arms one day. You and ur DH deserve it so much that it will happen. *hugs*

Oh Goldilocks, i'm so sorry this has happened, you and Anthony are i my thoughts

Goldilocks, honey, I am so very sorry for what you have had to go through. No-one deserves such heartache - least of all someone like you who is so vivacious and supportive and wonderful. Please dont tell yourself that this was in any way deserved - regardless of whether you fell quickly or not - whether you try for 10 years or fall straight away, a loss is a loss and you have the right to be just as angry, just as devestated, feel just as jaded as anyone.

You are very lucky to have yourself such a wonderful man who holds you up - and one day both of you will make wonderful parents.

It tore my heart out as soon as I saw that you had posted in here.... know that I am thinking of you and wishing there was more that could be said or done. Its just not fair. Take care of yourself my friend. :hugs:

Goldi and Anthony, My heart goes out to you both,
    Your post both made me cry, and make me feel love,,,,,,the love you both share, and is holding you both so closly together now when you need each other the most.
    I just know that god has a very special baby just awaiting you both, but is just waiting the perfect moment for you to be blessed with it, and it will be so blessed to have such a wonderful mummy and daddy.
    I will be keeping you both close in my hearts :hugs:

Oh Goldilocks I was sooo sad to see your post in here

I cried right through your beautifuly written post. I am very fortunate to never have experienced that pain but I feel so very sad for you right now.

Anthony really is a knight in shining armour and you are such a strong and delightful woman I pray that you will both continue to support each other through this terrible time.

I'm thinking of you both and sending you a gigantic hug

Goldilocks, I am so so sorry for your loss. I'm in Adeliade and Sunny Summer alerted me to your post and I had to jump on BB right away to send you my most sincere condolences and . I know this is a very difficult time right now but I hope you are able to move forward soon. All my hugs and best wishes to you and DH. Hang in there and if you need anything, please feel free to contact me.

Luv MG

*TamaraP* Guest

Goldilocks, you have recieved soooo much support and comforting words.
    You are a great woman, and will one day be a great mother when you least expect. You are very lucky to have such a wonderful husband whom will also be a great daddy for your child someday soon.
    Lots of hugs and cyber kisses

Love

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast