Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

I thought of a couple too...

Sock is ****
    And
    Garfield is @s$h0le...lol

Alecia nearly wets herslef when she says it!! LOL

Tanya

my DS says @$$hole for dinosaur. He i s also going through a stage aof saying hello to everyone, it can get quite embarressing in a packed shopping centre if the person he says hello to doesn't resp[ond to him he then tells them to pi$$ off.

Maybe this is more sweet than funny, but this morning, my three year old daughter packed up her favourite toys into gift bags, brought them to the kitchen, and sang Happy Birthday to me, and gave me her toys. She just had a birthday a couple of weeks ago, and so it's a pretty exciting concept for her. I thought it was really sweet, but maybe it was just a ploy to get me to play toys with her.

Zander has a few new words...
    ohno = Nemo
    nono = Elmo
    d!ck = drink

I also have a little clean freak! Every time something spills he has to rush to get a cloth or something to clean it up. I used to have the wipes up high, but now they are lower he goes & gets one when he spills his drink or food and wipes it up

A few new words -
    now = mouse (we were playing fisher price games with a mouse)
    tutu = thank you

Yet another one from me!!
    Zander today was holding his book and trying to give it to the cat saying "thank you, thank you, thank you". She just looked at him (as you'd expect) and he yelled "bad" then turned and walked off ROFL!!

Ooooh and I now have another!!!!
    Zander was watching me post & just kissed Ella (her picture on her ticker above) 4 times. Rae, we're going to have to watch them whenever we have meetups

mummyof2boys Guest

My DH was driving in town last week when someone pulled out in front of him. They almost caused us to crash so DH was furious . He used some not so nice words, to which Rubin replied "Daddy, don't say that". We both cracked up laughing! It's funny how children can make light of situations!

The other day we were driving home, when Elyse suddenly says "Mom, I have to pee!" We were not too far from home, so I said, "Can you hold it please honey?" It was quiet in the back seat. I looked back and asked her again "Can you hold it hon? We're almost home!" She looks at me and says " I can't hold it Mom, it's still in my bum." I laughed the whole way home.

A few new ones from me....

Zander was just eating tiny teddies a little while ago & he got to the last one so put it in his mouth & said "gone". He then took it out & gave it a kiss, put it back in... This went on 5 times before he decided mummy had to give it a kiss. Ewwww soggy biscuit.

On Sunday we went to watch daddy racing his RC cars. Zander came over to me with dirt all over his hands, held them out and said "clean?" So I got out the wipes and cleaned his hands. He walked away then cam back 30sec later doing the same thing. I wiped his hands and he walked away. This time I watched what him... He walked off the grass and onto a section with dirt, bent down and rub his hands in the dirt. He turned around & when he saw me he grinned and said "clean?" Cheeky monkey!!

Oh and he has made using manners much more efficient - instead of saying please & thank you he now says his version of "please you". Please was peeeeese & thank you was tar-ku so it's no peee-ku!!

chelleg Guest

I've got one!
    When i was at work the other day i was looking after a baby that was going into foster care. The foster mum and her daughter came to pick the baby up. They have had several foster children before and had another foster baby at home who was around the 10 month mark i think, so the little girl who was about 6 or 7 or 8 (i'm bad with ages) was used to having foster babies/kids. Never the less, she asked lots of question about why the mummy didn't look after the baby and why this and why that but the funniest thing was when she looked at her mum with all sincerity and said "mummy, who fostered me when i was a baby". OMG PMSL. It was sooooo cute, god love her!

Last night I was about to take the garbage out while Yasin was meant to be eating his dinner. He came into the kitchen with his little spoon and fork, walked over to the bin (which had the lid off) and threw his fork in. I saw that the spoon was about to go in too so I said 'please don't throw your spoon into the bin'. Yasin looked at me like I was an idiot then leaned over the bin and very, very gently - placed his spoon in it

DD has been saying 'what'? when i ask her something.....ive been saying to her 'dont say what........say yes mummy?'. So she pipes up with "yes mummy......what?" - LOVE IT.

Got another one ( i just wrote them in her baby book, so there fresh in my mind !). DD#1 was asking about bees, and honey. I explained "bees make honey". To which she replied "yeah, and they make jam, and begemite too".....

Zander has some new words this week -

Kikiiiiiiii = Kiwi, as in Kiwi Fruit
    Bindis!! - this one he can say really clear & it's usually very highpitched cos he has one in his foot!

We went out driving on saturday and after a Paige started crying, next thing you now my son turns and looks at her and say "Alright baby, Smack time" We were speechless. It was pretty funny but.

We were parking the car the other day, when another car went past with a dog in the back seat. The dog had his head hanging out the window, as dog's do.

Noah spot's the dog and say's "maybe someone farted and it stinks"!!!
    If the dog has to hang his head out it must be pretty bad

Zander is a tidy buff - he just got out a tissue & started wiping the TV & speakers. He sort of grunted, went & got the wipes and is now cleaning with those hehe!

Ok, this is kind of gross but I thought it was cute in a weird way

I had just gone to daycare to pick up Logan, gave him a breast feed and let him play with some toys while I got some things organised, he was being a little quiet so I looked at him and said "What are you doing Logan?" He had just done a little spit up on his shirt so he grabbed a bit and offered it to me.. Gross, but at least he wants to share. One of the ladies who cares for him wiped it off and said "Are you sharing Logan?" and I swear it sounded like he said "Yeh!"

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast