Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

I gotta share this one!!

I was sitting at the kitchen table cutting up peaches to cook for Bonnie and Violet was stnding next to me at the end of the table.
    (I am giggling while I type this...LOL)

Violet looks at me and says, "Mum, am I going to turn into a real boy?"

PMSL!! Oh gee... I can't stop laughing!!

Tanya

DD #1 (4 years) often asks me where her great nan's mother is....i told her months and months ago that great nanny's mum is dead (even i didnt know her). She remembers this, and in her little world, i guess its the only person she knows that has died.
    The other day she asked:
    Her: Mum, where is great nanny's mummy?'
    Me: Shes' dead darling
    Her: What....like a ****roach?

Bless her.....

Aparently Zander knows better than Daddy & his uncle where things belong....

He just came inside very upset & after calming him down I managed to get the message that daddy had thrown a rock in the bin. I told him that's ok to which I was told "No mummy, rocks a-long (belong) on the dirt". So he goes backoutside I hear shouting "UNCLE VO, ROCKS A LONG IN THE DIRT, THEY NOT RUBBISH" So there ya have it.

Thought I'd contribute this pearler!

We were talking about the baby during breakfast and I asked Mason if he's told the teacher about the baby yet.

He replied "No thanks, I don't want to distract from my learning!"

here are some dd-isms (we have a running log)

"for the goodness sakes of hell!!!!"
    "mmnnn yum mummy, this spring water tastes just like tapwater mummy!"
    "I just cant get it up" instead "of i just can get enough" De peche mode
    "why is my smile just so beautiful all of the time?" (when looking at her santa photo, 2007)
    "cows have three stomachs - one for milk, one for cheese and one for milk for the calf"
    "Bunnykins, why is Rudolphs nose red?" Answer: "Cos he had too much Coke"............!!!!!!
    "I know how to be in love.... put your tongue inside their mouth!"
    "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MY LIFE???!!!" (6 years old)
    "be quiet out there, i am sorting out my money!!!"
    "are you two going to have sex when i am gone?" (when leaving to go to her dads for a week.
    .."no, why bunnykin?" OMG!!! "cos i want baby brother or sister!"
    "mummy, do tigers eat pancakes?"
    "mummy, do you want me to have a baby one day?....Of course bunnikens, when you grow up.....well, im not going to have one because kids are so annoying"
    " i love my fart smell"
    "i know what gay means - its when men wear earrings"

Australia's native emblem apparently consists of an Emu and Dorothy... according to my 14 month old DD! We just got back from a trip to the Gippsland Region and there were Kangaroos at our accomodation which could be hand fed (which DD loved). But every time she saw one she would point excitedly and call out "Dorowee!!!!!!" (Her version of Dorothy). Hmmmmmmm.......

you know you child watches too much thomas the tank engine when..

My dad took DS to the toilet and i heard him refer to 'percy' (as in point percy at the porcelain ) to which DS piped up with 'no grandad, big gordon!'

OMG these are GOLD!!!!

Just after I had a big, sleep deprived rant about DD, she wanders in to tell me "my bum is falling down".

smiles4u Guest

Talking

My just turned 2 year old yesterday said " Goodbye Pa " to the consultant from a curtain/drape company for a measure & quote when he was leaving

I must admit he did look a bit like her " Pa " !!

After he left I said to her " That's not Pa, that's the curtain man. Now who is that ? ".

She replied with a wave at the front door " Goodbye Who "

I was driving down the freeway and Alex needed to pee so I told him to hang onto it for a couple of minutes.

So he did - literally!

When I got off the freeway and stopped next to a tree, he had an erection.

And so he said "Mummy, Mummy, my penis is big and strong! Look Mummy my penis is big and strong!"

Mummy falls about trying not to laugh, Alex is desperately trying to pee, which is extremely difficult for him!

So we get back into the car and have to stop again five minutes down the road for him to finish peeing!

So funny... I just think of an erection as "big and strong" LOL!

lol... this is something I said when I was a kid - I didn't get at the time why it made everyone roll on the floor laughing.

I was staying at a friend's house when I was about, oh, seven I think, and we were having dinner. We'd eaten a meat-and-veg meal, and when I was offered seconds, I piped up and said, "No thanks, I'm a vegetarian." lol, wtf??

Hehe these are cute!!!

When i was pregnant with Izzy, my sister who was 3 at the time insisted that she was pregnant as well! She could feel it kick and had to eat extra to feed her bubba! Then when i went of to the hospital to have Izzy, her Dad picked her up from kindy that day and told her that i was in the hospital having izzy, Well that was it she started screaming and crying saying "quick dad quick i have to go to the hospital too, to get my baby out!!!"

I am going to have such a good time telling her that story at her 21st!!!

My little sister also tried to feed 1week old Izzy cornflakes, we caught her just as she was putting the spoon to her mouth, when we asked her why she said I was a mean mummy and forgot to give her her cornflakes! lol!

This one is about my twin brothers when they were 5, we had some counsins over that were off different colour. So my little brothers through that it would be a good idea to get into their dads greese and lather them self up "So they could look like their counsins~~"

When i was in grade one I found out my mum was having the twins. for some reason i thought that this ment that she wouldnt want me anymore so i went to school and told the teacher that my mum swolled some babies and there is heaps in there and she doesnt want me anymore because she will have too many! my mum got a very embarrassing phone call that day!

Hehe there is heaps more - but i really gotta go and do my assignments! hehe im doing too good of a job at procasting!

ROFL Divvy, reminds me of Yasin a couple of weeks ago. "Look Mummy, I'm sooo big" . Sometimes it's not easy to keep a straight face.

Last night he asked me where the sun went at night, "is it hiding in a tree?" . What the?

I had to make a toy for an assignment so I made a bear that had clothes kids could take off.. Mum decided to make some felt shoes for it, but the only colour she had was orange. She made them on the train to work & showed them to Logan when she got home. He pointed at them and said "Carrot shoes.. Carrot boots! I like dose. Nanny make Logan carrot boots?"

That same night I got some chipolata sausages out for dinner. Logan was in the kitchen and I showed them to him saying "Do you want these for dinner?"
    He looked at them and did a weird little squat with his legs spread.
    Later as they were cooking he pointed at them and did the same squat, then pointed at me and said "Poo! Mummy do poo? Logan check it out!" and then walked behind me and was peering at my behind..
    gee he's a strange one sometimes.

When my oldest was newly toilet trained we were in the process of building a house. We were in a showroom full of plumbing fittings, a lovely big long row of toilets all along one wall..... yes she did! And it was number twos.

Last week we went back there. We are building again. She is 10 now. She says " I hope no one there recognises me"

Zander keeps telling me at the moment, "Mummy, you've got cracks on your boobs". LOL he noticed the stretch marks & veins on my boobs while I've been breastfeeding Juliette!

And last night... We were just finishing dinner & Zander was putting his cars on the table. We don't like him to do it so asked him to stop. He walks away & comes back a minute later with his CD (it's an old scratched one he plays with). He puts the CD on the table then the cars on the CD. Hehehe, cheeky thing wasn't putting his cars on the table anymore.

When I was about 4, mum took me to the doctor cos I had a really snotty nose and it apparently smelt really weird too.

Doctor didn't know what was wrong but said to see how I was in a week.

Went back a week later, still snotty and still smelly. He decides to have a look in there and after a bit of a poke around ... pulled out a lolly wrapper that was jammed right the way up my nostril.

Mum said, "what ON EARTH is that doing in there?"

And apparently I suddenly remembered what I'd done and replied, "well you told me not to throw it on the floor mummy!" We'd been out and about and I had no pockets so decided the only thing I could do was roll the lolly wrapper up and shove it right up my nose. Ingenious!

Hehehe, I just heard the folowing conversation from the studdy where Aaron is playing a car game on the computer & Zander is watching....

Zander: I have a turn now daddy?
    Daddy: No it's daddy's turn, you can sit & watch for a while.
    A minute later.....
    Zander: I don't like watching now, you sit & watch me now daddy.

Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast