Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

DD who is 3 thinks she is the world authority on everything. Has hit two balls in her life playing totem tennis with DP and takes it upon herself to become DP's motivational coach, "ohhh, GOOD hit dadda." Thanks DD.

I was watching CMC last week and got excited when Tim McGraw came on. DS#2 asked who he was so I told him his name and he repeated it after me....Timber Draws!

xxxxx

Charlotte saw Dame Edna on the Parkinson interview last night, pointed and exclaimed, "That is Santa's husband you know mummy!"
    We asked her if she meant 'wife', she replied matter-of-factly: "No mummy, her husband, she is a maaaaaan!!"

Lime that is very cute!!

One from today...
    we got a trampoline for DD for Christmas, a big 12 footer with 125kg weight limit, meaning that both me and DH can go on it with her. Today, after bouncing bouncing bouncing I was stuffed and lay down on the mat and she snuggled up for one minute.
    And then she said, "Mum, can we stop being married now and keep bouncing?"
    I nearly wet myself laughing.

ds1 has had a few this week,
    i was kicked back on the vcouch, and said if they wanted to feel the baby move, to put there hands on my belly, ds2 went to come up, shot a look at df, then went back to his seat all embarressed.... ds1 however asked how i knew the baby was moving and why he couldnt see it, told him she is in my tummy so i can feel her move, his reply... "well i want you to eat me so i can go and see the baby IN your tummy. i want to see her not feel her move"

just now, a song came on tv, that who are you, who who... one, well he starts running arround singing "who arreee yoouu, who who are yooooou my biii**eees, wont listen to me that they dont actualy say that, according to him its how it goes, if it dosent go that way, well then it should...

I thought this was soo cute.. My Mum, her DH and my 2 brothers were swimming in the pool today while I was still inside. When I came outside my Mum told me that my 8y/o brother had said "When's Sissy coming in for a family swim? We're not a family yet til she gets here" HOW CUTE!!! Especially since I'm so much older and live so far away, it's sooo nice to know that yes I am just as much part of the family

just had to share this, df and i have just stoped laughing!!

all afternoon, the kids and i have been watching about 5 or so cocatoos eating a fruit tree over the back fence. df gets home and ds1 excitedly tells him
    "weve been watching cokaldoodaldoos over the back fence!"

DS wanted to make a donation to the flood appeal, but he wanted to use his money in his piggy bank. I took him to woolworths so we could both donate some money. DS walks up to a lady and says, "I want to give my pocket money for the houses that got flushed away."

I thought it was so sweet of him and so cute.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Melly01 View Post
    DS wanted to make a donation to the flood appeal, but he wanted to use his money in his piggy bank. I took him to woolworths so we could both donate some money. DS walks up to a lady and says, "I want to give my pocket money for the houses that got flushed away."

I thought it was so sweet of him and so cute.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
    That's lovely, what a generous little man.

This morning DS and I were talking about having babies and he told me that 'ranga' (his favourite teddy - an orangutan) had just come out of his tummy. When I asked if it had hurt he said "you mean the burst?". So funny, and yet appropriate!

Today DD1 was running around in the nude as usual and then I saw her checking out her private parts a bit too viciously.

Me: 'DD stop touching you might hurt yourself'
    DD: 'No Mummy, not finished yet!'

Pandora's DS2 and DD have become great little friends this weekend. Of all the nick names that i thought about that could come out of DD's name, MOLL wasn't one of them lol

Hehe, sounds like they've been having a ball BG!

DD has been coming out with some gorgeous stuff lately.

We've just finished TT her and now she seems to think it's my turn. Every time I go to the loo she claps and says approvingly "good giiirl Mummy! A wee on the toilet!" Has even announced my successes in public toilets and we've heard some quiet chuckles from the adjacent cubicles. Ah well, gotta take praise where I can get it!

Also, trying to get her used to the idea that a sibling is on it's way, I was showing her the baby 'line-up' at mother's group (four of the Mums have had babies in the last few months and they were all lined up along the wall in their prams and capsules). I said to DD "would you like us to have a baby?". DD thought about it and said "yes", then walked along the line and pointed: "that one". She chose well - the one who is always asleep!

ETA: oh, and one last cute one...! This morning I woke up to DD entertaining herself by singing some kind of nursery-rhyme medely (sure this one is funnier if you could have heard it). She had her rag-doll's hands and was clapping them singing "clap, clap, clap your hands" (to the tune of a playschool action song).... pause.... clearly can't remember how the rest of the song goes so finishes "clap your hands aaaallll daaaaay long!" (to the tune of 'wheels on the bus').

DS 3 yrsand i were talking about weddings in the car when he pipes up
    DS: mum i came to your wedding, didnt i??
    me: yes
    DS: in your belly
    me: thats right'
    DS: cause you ate me all up....
    me: not quite
    DS: then how did i get there
    me: well thats a good question

i was laughing soo hard i could barely manage a response

Funny #1

I was using a sewing needle, trying to get a splinter out of DH foot yesterday and couldn't get at it. I asked DD(4yo) this-

Me, 'Lily do you know what tweezers are?'
    Lil, 'Yep'
    Me, 'Do you know where they are? Can you get them?'
    Lil, 'Yep'

She toddles off to get the tweezers for me. She returns with her arms full of toys.

Lil, 'Mummeee, here's the toysers for you, I got lots!'

Funny #2

DS1 often calls me and just says 'I here', jsut kinda checking in with me, this morning this is what he said....

Liam (tapping my arm), 'Muumm...?'
    Me, 'Yes Li?'
    Liam, 'I right here'
    Me (looking at him), 'Ok Liam'
    Liam, 'Just scratching my bum and doodle....

Lilias, I love the story about the toysers!

Another DD one... we've been talking about how we are human, and DD had a bit of trouble with the idea that she was a little HUMAN girl, not just a little girl. So she thought about it and thought about it and then, on the way to pre-school announced that "My friend Jake's dad is a human!"
    I told her she was quite right. And then she told Jake's aunty, who'd come to drop him off, and who promptly rang Jake's dad. Apparently Jake's dad walked in his door that night and said "Hooray! I'm human!"
    (the funniest part for me is that he looks a lot like Skeletor.)

So I took the girls to Ikea today (very brave I think!! lol)

Anyway, DD (3) is skipping around the store singing over and over: "It's not a not a shop, it's a city! It's not a shop it's a CITYYYYYYY!" *throw arms in the air, jazz hands*

Gold. If they had have filmed it it would have made the best ad.
    I think I have a budding Ikea addict

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast