Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

Lime, so true!

I saw my nephews last night, and my sister tells me Mr2 has a new trick. She gets his attention and goes 'Whatcha gonna do?' and he crosses his arms and goes 'NO DEAL!' Apparently he even knows what time it's on, and has a meltdown if he can't watch!

We were at kindergym today and as a warm-up exercise the teacher was singing a song about going to the moon. DD interrupted saying, "scuse me, scuse me, I don't want to go to the moon. I've got a sore tummy." Teacher ignored her. Ten seconds later, "scuse me, scuse me, my friend Tyne's been to the moon. I like Tyne."

Her latest trick is to shout to people who are getting in their car when we are getting into our car (like at childcare or the playground). She yells, "bye, byeeeeeee. We catch you up. We chase you in the car," making me look like a crazy stalker. Thanks DD.

DS has a rather twee Noah's Ark story (or Noah's Boat, as the book doesn't use the word "ark"). It's not my favourite book, but DS requested it.

Long preamble, then Noah built his boat and God sent the animals two by two. Then there's a question and answer bit in the book.

"The puppies came two by two. What do the puppies say to you?"

Liebling thought for a couple of seconds. "Erm... please may I come on your boat?"

DS is learning about Colors atm and loves pointing to things and telling us what color it is.

One such conversation today went like this...

DS: mouf, gink (mouth, pink)! Eyes, ite (eyes, white)! Teef, eeello (teeth, yellow)!

:/ Thanks kiddo, nothing like innocent honesty to make you feel good about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Butter View Post
    DS has a rather twee Noah's Ark story (or Noah's Boat, as the book doesn't use the word "ark"). It's not my favourite book, but DS requested it.

Long preamble, then Noah built his boat and God sent the animals two by two. Then there's a question and answer bit in the book.

"The puppies came two by two. What do the puppies say to you?"

Liebling thought for a couple of seconds. "Erm... please may I come on your boat?"
    That is the sweetest thing I've heard for a while!

not so sweet, but i cant stop laughing.. Ds1 talks in his sleep sometimes... df was walking up the halway talking to me when suddenly from the boys room..
    "shut the **** up"

yup. i am the most awsome mum ever.
    and yes that is the f bomb there. he will get away with it this time, ya'know sleep taking and all

Watching inside the human body the other night and the lady was birthing DD1 asked what it was, we said a baby and she asked "is her bum falling out"

Then yesterday that new song I NEED A DOLLAR came on, DP has been singing it to the girls and they know the chorus, all of a sudden DD1 says "i think he needs a trolley" i was like "what, why" and she said "i think he needs a dollar for the trolley"

Dd1: *whinging* I want some chewing gum!
    DH: no kelti, you have to be 4 before you can have some, that's the rules.
    Dd1: I WANT SOME CHEWING GUM!!! *tanty*
    DH: NO kelti, you're not 4. That's the rules. I don't make the rules.
    DS: *pipes up from the couch* no...mummy does....

Damn straight!!! Lol

At work yesterday - discussing the importance of drinking plenty of water as it helps us to poo properly with my schoolies (one had been blocked up for a while!) - Miss 6 pipes up "yeah and you need to drink lots of water for your vagina too hey, cause I've had problems with my vagina before when I didn't drink enough water" the serious face that went with it was priceless!

Haha, ausgirl that just cracked me up!
    I asked DD (age 2.5 then) once if her "wee wee was sore" (it looked a little red).
    She then proceeded to inform me, "mum! its not a wee wee, its a vagina!!"

lol

Bahahahahaha love these!!!

DD followed DS into the toilet and asked him what he was doing and DH informed her he was doing a wee as that's what big boys do, they wee in the toilet! She then said "Daddy, where's it coming from?" DH freaked out and said "umm from my wee wee!"

Yes we have discussed using proper words like penis and vagina but he freaked out

DD thought about it for a sec then said "Daddy I'm afraid of wee wees!"

DH thought to himself "That's right princess, so you should be!"

One for Doctor Who fans:

DS2 woke at 11:30 last night & wouldn't go back to sleep so I took him out to the lounge and started watching Doctor Who on iview, the episode where the Slitheen have infiltrated 10 Downing St. When they take off their human discuises and go into their alien forms DS2 looks at the screen saying "baby, baby" They do lok as bit baby-like I suppose.

LOL, DD was watching playschool...

'Mummy, I like Vagina'
    'What??'
    'I like Vagina'
    'Vagina...?? What?!'
    'On playschool, Vagina is my favourite!'
    Ooooohhh....Jamima, her name is Jamima, you like Jamima?'
    'Yeah, she's a girl.'

Glad we cleared that one up!

*TMI*

DS is toilet training. The other day he took himself to the toilet and ran out to tell me he did poos!
    "Fabulous!" I said, as we walked back to the bathroom.
    When we got there he looked in and proudly announced "SAUSAGE poos Mummy!"

Sometime in the best couple of days he told me he had done spotty poos. Which, on inspection were more pellet-y.

Apparently "poos" isn't descriptive enough...

My sister is pregnant with no2. No1 Her DS is 5. He said mum I have 16 questions to ask about the baby. 1. Will you love it more then me! 2. I want to know how it will come out. Before sis could answer he said I'm very worried that when they cut you open to get the baby out your food will spill out to. Sis said to her DS that sometimes babies come out a ladies vagina. Puzzled for a while her DS said I didn't know vaginas had holes in them. He then said mum I think that's enough questions for a 5yr old and he thinks he needs some things kept a secret until his an adult. The following day he goes to his mum my sister and says mum I've been thinking about how the baby comes out and I'm glad you have a hole in your vagina because if you didn't the baby would slip down your leg and get stuck at your knee PMsL

that is awesome!

lol! we cant have that!

Oh I love this thread. Always makes me giggle. A few from recently.

DD: shhh... What was that?
    Me: not sure. I didn't hear anything.
    DD: I think it was a burp! I thing Daddy must be home!
    Me: no, Daddy's at work. Maybe it was DS.
    DD: (very thoughtfully) no, it sounded like a man-burp. I think Daddy is home!

DD: Mummy, if I drink my water really, really fast and I have a cut in m finger, will the water come squirting out my finger?

DD: Come on DS (14months), come in here. We're getting married and you have to be my husband.... (DS oblivious and ignoring her) .... Come onnnnnnn. DS, COME IN HERE!! MUUUUUMMM, MY HUSBAND WON'T COME TO MY WEDDING!

And... more cute than funny, but it's still making me smile...
    Mummy, see these flat bits here? When I grow up they'll get bigger and I'll have boobies. And then I can give DS my boobie milk. (oh so sweet, but I don't thing there will ever be a time when I can tell her about that and she won't just be grossed out by the idea of breastfeeding her brother!!)

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast