Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

Default Funny things kids say & do

My ds9 was sleep walking. Came up to me and said "I'm Terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but my doona is covered in snot and I can't fly".

Of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by Divvy View Post
    My ds9 was sleep walking. Came up to me and said "I'm Terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but my doona is covered in snot and I can't fly".

Of course not.
    Hahahahah.

I once sleep walked into my parents and yelled to turn off the light because I couldn't sleep, at 2am!

Default Funny things kids say & do

Quote Originally Posted by Divvy View Post

Of course not.
    Hahaha, that's a classic!

Miss H this morning (just over 2yo) *rips her nappy off* "Halp!! I nay-kill!"

Yes. You are naked.

My dd who is 2 ran into the kitchen yesterday with no knickers on, sat on the floor and proceeds to tell me that she has found a hole in her lady bits! I then had to explain to her about womens body parts and had to list off all the girls in her life that would also have one!!! Her nana is already getting questions today about hers!

Conversation between E and Granma this morning as retold to me after work. Apparently E had taken herself to the loo but hadnt totally closed the door and hadn't put on the light. Mum leaned in to turn on the light through crack in door and asked if E was ok. This is what Granma THOUGHT was said...

G: you ok?
    E: just having a p*ss
    G: what did you say?.
    E: just having a p*ss
    G: E, you should t say that, you should say having a wee or a pee
    E: No Granma, I just want some PEACE and quiet!

Mummy lol'd. LOTS!!

DH & DS were in the shower. DH was sitting on the ground and DS was pretending to wash his hair. DS said "Daddy, you have head in your hair". Another year older and a little bit balder. Poor DH .

Dd goes "when your bodycells are fat you cannot wear skinny jeans"
    Im thinking what the heck are they teaching her at school
    She proceeds "when youre body cells are fat and drinking water doesnt help then you need fatblaster max"
    @.@

DS (5) put his fingers into a little running stream after all of the rain. He was so excited and explained "It's my first time touching water - real, WILD water!".

Miss 2yo is currently on bedrest with a sprained ankle. She's come out with some good ones
    Me: Hows your foot?
    H: My walk's all gone!!

*asking for a toy that's right next to her on the couch*
    Me: You can reach it! It's next to you
    H: No. I sad.

She's currently obsessed with that Trouble song by Taylor Swift. She walks around yelling "I want Trouble!!" and when it's finished "Trouble all gone!!"

DD's latest thing is looking at us very intently to make sure we understand and saying "I'll be back". When we say "Ok, you'll be back" she waves, says seeya and goes behind her cubby house. When she comes out the other side she throws her arms in the air and yells "you're back!" So cute

love the cute stuff kids come out with!

E asked for a slice of bread after dinner tonight (i swear she has hollow legs!) - anyway, i told her she'd have to wait half an hour cos i thought her tummy was full and we'd see if she was still hungry later. a little bit later she said "daddy, my full's not tummy, please i have some bread?"

after laughing at the mix up, she got her slice of bread lol

'Nanna's got hanging down skin on her neck so that makes her old' - DD1 (4yrs)

DD (5)was being quite rude and then asked when Easter was. I said a couple of days and she had better hope the Easter bunny didnt just see what she was doing. Her reply. "So what mum he doesn't have a list".

DS3 (7). He wrote me a poem written inside a love heart that says. I love you mum, I don't know how you have the time tomdomeverything and still have time to love me. (Seriously the sweetest moment)

DD (5)was being quite rude and then asked when Easter was. I said a couple of days and she had better hope the Easter bunny didnt just see what she was doing. Her reply. "So what mum he doesn't have a list".

DS3 (7). He wrote me a poem written inside a love heart that says. I love you mum, I don't know how you have the time to do everything and still have time to love me. (Seriously the sweetest moment)

Sorry forgot one

DS1 (13). I asked him if he felt like mowing the backyard. It's not a job that is his but thought he might like some money so offered him $10. He mowed for about 10 minutes and then stopped asked for the $10 and said I could finish it off . (No he didn't get his $10 and dh finished the yard off lol

DS2 (9). I love you so much mummy I think my heart is full

At my DD's kinder they have had a wooden hospital set up lately, and i think there have been a few discussions about going to hospital to have babies.

My SIL is also pregnant at the moment. DD said to me 'SIL going to hospital to get her baby out?'.
    'I think so, sometimes babies are born at home and sometimes in hospitals' I replied
    'Yeah, but SIL doesn't have a swimming pool at her house, so she will have to go to hospital. Maybe we could lend her ours instead?'.

So, i think her theory is - you have a swimming pool /birth pool you can stay home, otherwise you have to go to a hospital.

On a similar theme, i had the sound of a video running (a doco on birthworkers) and the voice on the video said something about 'cutting the cord'. DD piped up "don't cut the cord, oh, they always cut the cord!'. I think she will be a strong advocate of reducing premature cord clamping or lotus birth.

DS on nursery rhymes:-

"Falanana bumbidoo, falalnana bumbidooo, falanana, falanana, [something inaudible] momomo-er"

"Old MacDahdah had a farm e-i-e-i-oh, with an oink oink here and an oink oink there here an oink there and oink, everywhere an oink oink, Old MacDahdah had a farm e-i-e-i-oh, with an oink oink here..." repeat x 50

"Incy Wincy spider, climbed up the spout down came the rain and dried up all the rain, so Incy Wincy spider climbed up the spout again"

"The engine it goes brum, brum. The engine it goes brum, brum. Brum brum, chka-chka brum brum! I'll take you riding in my car...
    The horn it goes BEEP BEEP, the horn, it goes BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP chka-chka BEEP BEEP! I'll take you riding in my car!
    The winscreem wipers go squish squish. The winscreem wipers go squish squish! Squish squish chka-chka squish squish, Ill take you riding in my car!"

Bonus points if you can guess the songs, lol

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast