Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

DS on nursery rhymes:-

"Falanana bumbidoo, falalnana bumbidooo, falanana, falanana, [something inaudible] momomo-er"

"Old MacDahdah had a farm e-i-e-i-oh, with an oink oink here and an oink oink there here an oink there and oink, everywhere an oink oink, Old MacDahdah had a farm e-i-e-i-oh, with an oink oink here..." repeat x 50

"Incy Wincy spider, climbed up the spout down came the rain and dried up all the rain, so Incy Wincy spider climbed up the spout again"

"The engine it goes brum, brum. The engine it goes brum, brum. Brum brum, chka-chka brum brum! I'll take you riding in my car...
    The horn it goes BEEP BEEP, the horn, it goes BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP chka-chka BEEP BEEP! I'll take you riding in my car!
    The winscreem wipers go squish squish. The winscreem wipers go squish squish! Squish squish chka-chka squish squish, Ill take you riding in my car!"

Bonus points if you can guess the songs, lol

Watching Mummy get into the bath the other day: 'Lets play the whale in the pond game. You're the whale in the pond!' I'm only 14 weeks!

Last night, DS had a big drink of juice with his dinner. When it was time for bed, he took himself to the toilet. When he was done he yelled out to me, "Mummy! Just water came out my willy, not wee". I couldn't help but I keep telling him he needs to drink more water

Spock was chewing the head of a plastic polar bear and she came up to me, and offered me some polar bear, I saidno thanks. She then shrugged said what sounded like 'oh well' and continued biting it as she walked away.

Amelia cracks me up on a daily basis now, but one that comes to mind ATM is the other day... She woke me up rather roughly, eventually slapping me. Open my eyes, ready to crack it at her for hitting, and she looks at me with the sweetest smile and says "what's up?" Little bugger

Miss H has taken to yawning and saying "I tired, Mum. I tired!" or if I yawn "You tired, Mum. You tired!"

We were travelling down to the mornington peninsula last week and a truck cut us off and we missed the exit to the West Gate. DH had a massive tantrum (lol!) and H starts yelling from the backseat "F*** it! F*** it! We say F*** it, Daddy! We do!"
    I was laughing too much to correct her....

OH MY GOODNESS. Here's one that just happened, and I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I decided to make a rainbow layer cake for DH, and had the first two layers cooling on the kitchen table. Then I went in the bedroom to tidy some stuff up while the next cooked... Ten minutes later I notice Miss A has been rather quiet. Always ominous with a two year old, right? This is what I came into the kitchen to find:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/11/y5umy4a5.jpg

If it wasn't bad enough that she ate a quarter of both cakes, now both she and the floor are covered in blue and red crumbs

lol. pretty sure she is in the right, you left them on the bench =p

I didn't even notice she'd left the room! Turned out for the best anyway, I cut them all down to the same size and we feasted on the remains If I'd left them the original size, they wouldn't have fit on the plate either. She did me a favour!

DD1 is the deepest sleeper and when she wakes up is always still a bit dazed. The other day she woke in a panic and DP was trying to calm her down asking what was wrong and she blurts out 'I... I... I just forgot to wake up' lol.

Miss 2 and I were having a conversation.

Me: Ok, you promise??
    H: Yes. I'm Thomas.

LMAO

Double post

Default Funny things kids say & do

DD snuck into our bed the other night. After just opening her eyes she says " ALL ABOARD CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA" was so random and very funny

I was talking about the new royal baby with the kids and how his grandfather would be the next king, then his father, then he would be the king, when Miss nearly 2 announced "I be the next king!". Good to have goals, but I don't know if she will achieve that one lol.

Sitting on the bus with DS today and he was blowing in my face, so I asked him if I looked like a candle.
    His response was to sing at the top of his lungs:
    "Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday dear Candle,
    Happy birthday to you!
    Hip hip, fank you!
    Hip hip, fank you!
    Hip hip, fank you!"
    and then blow on my head.

I just sang along to the Buzzbee theme song and at the end DD said "Wow! Wow Mum!" I asked if she liked my singing and she said "Yes please Mum." Lol at least someone does!

She also regularly sees my pj singlet ride up and show my belly, she points and goes "Ooh! Baby cold!" And pulls it back down for me

Today, completely out of the blue, DS1 turns to me and says, "Daddy is my father. You are my mother. You aren't a lady, mummy, you're a big boy, like us! "

I have no idea where that came from, or what to respond...

Overheard at the post office this morning.

'Daddy, why are all these people following us?!' *urgent whisper*
    'They're not following us sweetheart, they're in the queue'

<3

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast