Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

Dd was watching DH have a shower the other morning and piped up with (in a very serious voice);

DD: "Daddy - you don't have vagina... you have TAIL!"
    DH: "Oh? What does DD have?"
    DD: (proudly) "Vagina"
    DH: "Oh? What does Mummy have?"
    DD: (even prouder) "BOOBIES!!!!!!!!"

That is so funny MG.

I went to the gym on the weekend and come home to find DH in bed playing PSP, DS in the kitchen and DD asleep in her room. I tell DS that i will take a shower and be out in a few minutes.

DH gets up from bed and tells to that we should have a quickie, i tell him no and head into the ensuite, where he picks me up and throws me on the bed. I'm there on the bed telling him "Don't, i don't want to, don't stop it" etc..

I leave the bedroom and DS asks me if i had a shower or not and i tell him that i didn't and that i just went to the toilet instead.

He answers back.. "Oh, i thought you just took your clothes off and jumped into bed with daddy because you were telling him 'ohhh don't, don't'" (he said this in a girly voice).

I was really embarrased.

My best friend recently died leaving her daughter (my god daughter) to live with her dad who is clueless.
    And little Layla-Jai thinks its hilarious to tell her dad "i have a pussy and you dont" needless to say John gets verrrrrrrrrrry embarassed, He's a busy man and has coleagues over all the time and she feels the need to tell them as well.
    She pulls this cheeky 2 tooth grin with her wild blonde curls and blue eyes and John cant say a thing needless to say everyones in fits of laughter afterwards. And poor John cant cope with ther strange things layla says. Another example "can the duck where my boots?"
    hahaha little munchkin

smiles4u Guest

Talking

My DD recently turned 3 has been telling me lately we are " Breast Friends " ... errr which she means of course best friends

MY DS who is 2 and half....told me while in hossy, He is going to be my Duck-tor. ( he means doctor)

my 2.5 yr old dd squeezed my boobs today and asked if my boobs would do wees on her face lol

I gave my youngest dd a kiss this morning (we'd just woken up) and she pointed to my mouth and said "gukky' " ( i guess she'd prefer i brush my teeth next time )
    That's why i never get how, in movies, they can have passionate kissing scenes first thing in the morning. Hello people!! Morning Breath!!!

Red face Had to share

DD caitlyn is 2.5 years old, and enjoys going out the back yard for a play in the morning..wnd when she needs to go to the loo she comes to the door and yells out, i need to go etc..well 10 minutes ago she yells out "need to poo in the toilet mummy"...." poo in the toilet mummy" i race to the door to let her in only to find her holding a nice fresh poo that she did outside wanting to take it to the toilet......nice...

Priceless!! :rolf:

Apparently I did a similar thing to my mum when I was about that age... took myself off to the potty to do a poo and when I was done I wanted to show mum. She was into making a big fuss about doing a poo in the potty rather than the nappy (as you do when you are trying to toilet train, positive reinforcement and all that). Only problem was that she was in the middle of entertaining, holding an afternoon tea when I appeared at the table proudly holding the poo in my hand sans potty, "look mummy, I do poo!". Went down a treat!

Ah, first time I have read this thread and it was my darling daughter who opened it looking for a laugh.

So I have a couple. Some darling siblings. I remember once we were driving into Emu Plains and we'd just gone over the vic bridge when my little brother jumps up on his seat, hand out pointing... "Look Mum! Its a f**k!"
    We were all relieved when he started adding the R sound and it became a fruck.

My sister was a classic though. Nan took us to maccas one day and she looks straight at the lady behind the counter and pipes up - "My sisters call you chew and spew".. We turned red and walked away while nan got the food.

Not as bad as the time mum had her shopping and she saw an aboriginal lady walking through pushing a pram. She runs over and looks in the pram, then looks up at the lady and exclaims - "I love your chocolate baby".

Harry got me a beauty the other day.. watching Bolt for the first time, and the first superbark where all the cars and helos are flying and crashing - sounded to me like he said "Holy S**t". I found out later that he was actually copying Mater from cars - it was Holy Shoot.

Lyta is the card though. Some of her classics from our QLD trip. Bear in mind this stuff is said between sobs because these are actual serious disasters!
    "There is milk in my cereal"
    "There is chocolate in my chocolate milk"
    and " Your Icy poles are really cold"

DD is currently wearing jeans, a bright pink T shirt, a green Cotton on Kids tutu and twirling around with arms above her head, then extends an arm in front and the opposite leg behind, then swaps arms and legs, then looks at you and if you don't clap she demands you do!

Talking Kids do the darndest things!!!

Last night, I was sharing an apple with DD. DH came and took a piece of apple and DD looked at him and said 'Daddy . . . ah-ah' while wagging her finger backwards and forwards at him to tell him he wasn't allowed a piece of apple. It had me in stitches. She fully told him off. DH just looked a little shocked . . . so funny!

Today DD is wearing a t-shirt that has dinosaurs on it and there is a flap with dinosaur egg pictures on it. When you lift the flap, there are baby dinosaurs underneath. We put her to bed in it and she lifted the flap so the baby dinosaurs could breath. Very cute!
    Last edited by {sarah}; June 30th, 2009 at 02:04 PM.

Recently at playgroup one of the little boys had to do a wee just as we had locked everything up, so he ran off & did it by the tree & then wouldn't put his undies on. My DS came up, got down at eye level & says "oh doodle" pointing at this little boy.......then points down & says "Charlie doodle" pointing at his own & to top it off he then yells out Daddy has a doodle!!!! eeeeekkkkk I didn't know where to look, yes we have taught him well what that part of his body is LOL!

Speaking of little boys and their doodles XD
    My SIL DS who is 5 proudly (and randomly) declared the other day that his daddy his the biggest doodle he has ever seen

Just had a funny conversation with Zander...

Z: Mummy how old is Bear? (our cat)
    Me: 16
    Z: She's big

Then we went back & forth me saying he was 50, 36, 93 etc & him saying no I'm four over & over

Me: How do you know you're four?
    Z: It's just my number mummy, that's just how old I am
    Me: But who told you?
    Z: No-one, it just is my number

I was out with DD the other day, and said to her "Oh - help me remember that after this we have to stop and get such-and-such." She's five, by the way.
    She looked at me soberly and said "Yes, I'll help you remember, Mum, 'cause your brains are pretty much gone."
    I laughed my head off over that.... Too bad it's just about true.

A few days ago when I was head down bum up with morning sickness, Charlie was standing next to me saying "bless you mummy".......I had to laugh he's just over 2 & I always say it to him, didn't realise he had picked it up.

Also some of my DH relatives randomly rocked up on the weekend as they are doing a caravan tour of Aust, Charlie had no prob from the word go calling them Nanna & Poppa!!! way to make someone feel old.

I have my first Juliette funny moment....

I was changing the quilt cover for my bed & she was sitting on my floor watching. When I clicked the first press stud she looked up to see what it was. Then after the second on clicked, she clicked her tongue in response & did the same for the remaining three!! Cheeky!

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast