Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Townsville Mums #2

I reckon ive been to that one aswell, its great.
    Its on the corner of harold and crauford st, its called cutheringa park.... 10.30 friday??
    its pretty shady aswell.
    hey tanya how are you!? awesome on the shoes! i love shoes.. have stacks and stacks but always just wear my thongs!
    im so excited.. this time tomorrow night ill be laying on the couch doing sfa! im counting down.
    does anyone else reckon its getting warmer? i dont know if its me coz i dont feel to flash, ive started to use the ac again of n on..

I wont be at the park on Friday
    Em~ I didnt plan on buying that many shoes LoL but i bought 2 Pairs from target and 2 from discount jeans cuz they have that deal going plus a pair last weekend from discount jeans lol some really nice ones, and really painful ones ha ha!! Im like you tho always just wear my thongs there worn in and oh so comfy bahahaha...
    Has anyy1 been watching that new show? Taken Out? The first guys last night the model....hmmm ha ha

oooooh shoes my favourite topic. In the last two weeks I have bought over 5 pairs. Plus now it's getting warmer I can get out my pretty ones again. I love shoes. I love shoes!
    I am a size 7 or 8 if anyone has any orphan shoes to pass on that arent' getting enough love...
    EMMA - YAY!! I am excited for you! I hate when DH goes overnight fishing, let alone working away... with 4 kids!
    Tanya - still no go on the licence?? Maybe you could get a bus there? (I have no idea how buses run). I was even thinking of taking the kids on the bus one day for something to do!! We'll probably end up in Ingham
    Anyways, America's Next Top Model just finished, and now I might actually be good 2 myself and hit the hay...
    Night!

Jessica M Guest

Hi emma-lee its jess u added me today..have you lived in townsville long? iv just moved here and am very new to the sit and the area lol how many bubbas do u have? i have 2 matyy almost 2 and mackayla almost 1 they grow so fast lol well msg back if u like thanks for adding me as a friend

Jessica M Guest

hey mummy19 would you bable to let me know about the meet up and tell me where ta chick
    jess...

Hey there Jessica,
    I don't think we have made a time yet but I would prefer around 9.30 cuz my little ones need to be ZZZZ'n by 12.
    Anyone else keen???

BTW EMMA!!
    I read your post about tonight u will on the couch doing SFA. Hmmm....
    Your DH comes back from being away.... And you think you'll be doin' SFA??
    Let me guess.... LOL!!

Lmao lol lol
    yeah some bedroom dancing might happen but im still doing sfa!!! hahaha...
    9.30 is awesome for me.

Hey jessica, ive been in tsv since new years, i have 4 kiddies ( 8, 5, 10month twins) Michaela is my 8yr old! Great name!!! Do you think you can make it to a mums meet friday at 9.30?

hi girls, just a quickie as I don't have much time as the little people are playing nicely but wont be long before they notice my attention isn't on them lol
    Just wondering if anyone is interested in catching up Thursday again... 10:30 seems to work well we are there until around 12ish then everyone heaps home for sleeps The gated park is fantatic as it means we can relax and chat more...

Ciao for now

Nicola Guest

If we meet up on friday I may be able to make it....but not thursday as the boys are getting some professional photos taken at Riverway

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    If we meet up on friday I may be able to make it....but not thursday as the boys are getting some professional photos taken at Riverway
    No worries, there are a couple of us who catch up on Thursdays at the moment as mine are in daycare on Fridays. I just thought I'd just extend the invite so if anyone wants to they are more than welcome to join us!

Nicola Guest

Thursdays is usually the norm for meeting up....... This week its going to be friday at west end from what I read???????????

Ladies how are we all today?
    Ok im getting confussed LoL, is there two meets happening? And were are they going to be i only have DD on thursday friday this week as DS is at daycare!

I dont think days have ever been set because theres always someone who couldnt come, this week fri just seem to fit for ppl but if thurs works then thats cool, its not a BIG deal.... so cayce, thurs 10.30 at the gated park near the bridge yeah?
    sorry if i sound frustrated, im not having a good week and something so small shouldnt be so hard!

Hi.

I'm confused but that could be a lack of sleep. Are we meeting twice this week? If so, where? Please spell it out for me as my brain has decided not to function today.

Damn, bottle time again. I swear, Adam eats like a horse!

THURSDAY 1030 am at rossiter park, near stockies

FRIDAY 930 am at Lolipops

Does that help...

Cayce myself and couple of other mums from here and not meet at the gated park on a thursday everyweek, its nice, enclosed, shaded and fairly central

Hope to see you all at either one

I thought we were going for FRIDAY 9.30 at the WESTEND PARK, not Lollipops?
    Either way, I can't do Thursdays.
    Maybe we should draw straws for who's a friday meet and who's a thursday meet?? LOL

Anyways, I can't do Lollipops on Friday due to $$ but happy to do a park...

Anyone else?

Yeah im still gona go to the west end park on friday Miss W.. so ill see you there round 9.30. on the corner of harold and crauford sts, cutheringa park or something.
    im not into lollipops atm, its to pricey for us ( we're saving for a 6wk holiday in nov) and i cant do much with the babies and the pram and everything its a bit much sometimes i cant just plonk a baby down when i need to feed the other one...
    i have just under 4hours and i sign off for 6 days, the most ill be doing is bathing them, i really love bath time!! and layin on the couch hahahahahah... theres a movie on this arvo apoloctlipto or something like that.... has anyone seen it before.. OMG talk about fully on! good though.
    after the crap week ive had ive still managed to finish a module, i just have to write a essay and im all done for that one.. i really wonder where i found the time coz the weeks gone by in abit of a blur!
    hope everyone is well, see who ever friday.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast