Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Symptoms in the First Trimester

Im currnetly in TWW doing a natrual Ivf cycle. I have had cramping on and off as well. I usually get really sore boobies and start spotting on day 21 its day 22 and all I have is slight cramps. Ive been reading all your posts and I cannot wait to be posting here it must be so exciting good luck to you all.

Tunsa Guest

Can i add ovary pain to this list. sorry if its been listed but its something that is bugging me whilst sitting at the computer.

im used to cyst pain (i've been plagued with them for the last 14 years) and its similar to that, just not so severe. i've noticed its more constant now that im pregnant and is getting a little more aggravated the further along im getting.

oh, and can i add bloating as well, something else i've been suffering from to the point where certain pants dont fit me.

like i said, sorry if its been mentioned!

Jenna

Hi Kyliejane :-)
    I am in the same boat, i just can't wait til the 12wk mark so i can say its all ok and then i can get more excited AND tell everyone. :-) i dont even know exactly how far along i am until i have my first scan on the 24th of july. Well good luck with your pregnancy :-)

Collo, we are all here waiting for you babe...I am sure you will be here soon telling us what symptoms you are having....hugs.

Best wishes collo, i have my fingers crossed for you. :-)

Hi everyone,
    I am in my 1st pregnancy...conceived after 1st IVF/ICSI cycle () and am currently 7weeks. I too have been exhausted and slightly nausious. The tender breasts have been around since throughtout ICSI cycle though, so, i can't remember what it's like without them!!
    On the cramping symptoms, I've had the most severe cramping in my lower abdomen and continue to get it at odd times during the day, particularly if i cough or stretch my arms by moving them back over my head. It really freaked me out at first, cause i'm one of the lucky girls who rarely upon rarely has ever had period pain, so scary pains really set the fear through me...but after a lot of internet reading i've decided that given there's been no associated bleeding it's all good stretching in preparation for a big healthy bub
    What i can't find anywhere is an indication when i will actually start to 'show' that i am pregnant. Given the success of IVF we've told everyone the news already (i know a little over zealous and risky but it was too exciting to not share with our loved ones), but now i am eager for them to actually see the reality! Does anyone have any clear cut idea's on when we will start to show??

Hi Kimbe, congratulations on your pregnancy! There is no definate date that you will show, everyone is so different, but if you want to read when other BellyBelly members started to show go to this thread which was started recently: http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ad.php?t=41816 .

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Im 11 weeks and 5 days. Today I have been feeling light pain each side near my hips. More to the left than the right. I hope its ok. I still have sore boobs and other reg symptoms. Maybe my jellybean is on the move to the tummy?
    Last edited by 2 please; August 1st, 2007 at 12:32 PM.

I'm really hot at night. Normally I feel the cold a lot, but right now I am at 6 wks and I'm cooking as soon as I put the doona over me!

Hi Ladies
    I have just been totally put at ease by all stories of cramping and first trimester woes.
    I have just found out that i am PG and am about 5 1/2 weeks. Yay for me!
    Cramping and sore boobies, and come to think of it a little gassie (from both ends)
    Am seeing the doctor next Wednesday to confirm and get a greater insight into what options are there for me and what i need to be doing next.
    Take care
    Mrs G

~Melly-Babe~ Guest

Congratulations Mrs G.

I have just found out that I am PG with bubby number 1 and am roughly 5 weeks aswell. DH is SSSOOOO excited and neither of us can wait til our scan in 2 weeks to confirm dates.

However, I am finding it a little hard to believe that this is all really happening at the moment. Everytime I go to the bathroom, I'm expecting dear old AF to be there.

Symptoms wise, well, I've had the tender BBs for about 1 1/2 weeks now, very tired, nright yellow wee and feel nausous towards the end of the day more so than in the morning.

Hi Mel,
    I know that it is hard to believe! I am feeling the same, re AF, but am having faith that this time it will all be fine.
    I was doing some reading on the weekend, and was pretty overwhelmed to learn that about now the little bubba g will be getting a heart beat.
    I am trying to keep my excitement in check until i go to the doctors on Wednesday morning. i think that i will feel as though it is real after then.
    Good luck with your journey, and stay in touch!
    Amanda

I am nearly 5 weeks and I got lots of symptoms that knew befor the HPT

Light Headed - at about 4 weeks
    Nausea - only very slight if I hadn't eaten for a while
    No Period
    Bright yellow urine
    Increased trips to toilet to pee
    Metallic taste in mouth - very strong
    Eating alot but still feeling hungry - just can't stopping eating strange because with my first two pregnancies I didn't want to eat anything but fruit.
    Period type cramping - very slight gone now
    Headaches - had about 5 in 2 weeks
    Gassiness -esp after eating alot of wheat. Laid awake last night with air swirling around my gut
    Bloating - still very bad
    Cravings - wierd sugar and salty food
    Hungry - all the time
    Easily Aggitated - maily by my DH
    Pins and Needles - in my arm right arm

The one that I knew straight away was I have these dreams where spiders are crawling on my roof and walls and I woke up in a fright. I had them all through my 2nd pregnancy.

Hi ladies,
    just found out I'm pregnant also!

I conceived on my 4th attempt at IVF/ICSI and the only thing that was different was that I started getting really bad AF type cramps about 8 days after transfer.

these have eased off a bit but they still occur here and there....now I'm just feeling nauseous, bloated, gasey and with sore boobs

....and worry every day that I will miscarry ....

Anyone else due around 14th April 08 ?? (I think this will be my due date - I am having the first ultrasound on 27 Aug)

congrats destiny!

i worry every day as well. in fact i've been having hideous nightmares about it

my symptoms were virtually non-existant till about the 7th week. from then i've really felt the following:
    lightheaded
    nauesous all the time
    loss of appetite - in fact i've lost 1.5kgs! i simply can't eat the amount i use to
    really sore and tender boobies
    bloated

Had alot of those symptoms and also a sore neck. My doc said cos my joints are loosening up. It was bad cos I couldn't take voltarens.

kaltiki Guest

Default cramping

I am six weeks and am so glad to hear of other people exoperiencing cramping I was getting a bit worried and kept rushing to the loo to check I wasnt bleeding... The baby is unplanned but both me and the father despite are best efforts to remain detacthed until the 12 week period are really excited and happy... I know worrying the worst thing i can do but i just am so pleased at the idea of being a family , the slightest pain is scary when its your first one hey... but so many forums i have read have people worried about these odd cramping sensatiopns that i am slowly begining to relax bout it all....
    -x-

Hi Kaltiki,
    Congratulations firstly !!!
    I am 5 weeks tomorrow, and i've been having alot of AF type pains too, as well as what feels like a sharp stitch pain low down on my right hand side. It is good to read that others have it too, i dont remember having it with my other pregnancies, maybe now because im older my body is noticing it more and getting cranky with me lol
    Good Luck for the rest of your pregnancy

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast