Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Symptoms in the First Trimester

Fire Fly Guest

Woohoo, i can come in here again. Im a bit lucky atm cause im just tired and hungry all the time. Every now and then i get a blah feeling but thats about it. Hope it stays like this.

Niknrik Guest

YAY!!!! I will officially be 12 weeks tomorrow!! Had my first ultrasound last Thursday...little sweetheart was 171bpm and 4.05cm long. Nausea had disappeared but still getting the good ole tired pangs.

mylilangle Guest

I am 6 weeks PG and the only symptons i have had is very light Nausea (no vomiting thank god), being short of breath and light cramping in my left hand side. My OB did an ultrasound when I when to him to have it confirmed to make sure everything was ok and that was at 5 weeks due to my past with cervical cancer. we are having another ultrasound on 1st december.

Tammy (mylilangle)

Hi,

I am 7 weeks and 2 days pg and haven't had many symptoms at the moment. The normal ones I am having are:
    Tired from about 8-9pm
    Sore BBs - but only when I am not wearing a bra....so nightime is really bad
    Weeing a lot more at night time, but don't really notice it during the day
    My nails are so strong and are growing without breaking which is a difference for me as they always break!
    Mood Swings
    Nausea in the morning, then when I eat I feel better
    I can eat a lot more at dinner time
    A lot more CM
    Dry skin
    My face broke out in pimples at the start, now its so lovely!!! And that is without using Proactive every day. Usually if I don't use this everyday I break out!!

The strangest symptom I am having is (sorry TMI) I do No. 2's more times during the day!!! Weird?????

JamieR Guest

Red face

Mine are the symptoms mentioned in the first thread except that I did not have headaches, morning sickness and spotting.

2ndtimeround Guest

Hi Ladies, With my first I did nothing but throw up from conception to birth... Not a pretty pregnancy but a beautiful girl. I had no symptoms for my second but suffered a miscarriage at 20 weeks. Third nausea a little at first, bled a little then settled in for an excellent hardly eventful pregnancy. This time I have had sore boobs from day dot and feel queezy all the time (no vomitting like the first thanks goodness) and I have a slightly distended uterus that is a little tender. Oh and the one common thing I suffered massive weight gain due to fluid retention was common on all of my previous pregnancies. Yuk..... I tried everything to make sure it didn't happen but its just one of my things I guess. :-) Cheers Tracey

Bellatismo Guest

Default Symptoms

Well apart from having boobs like watermelons, and oh so sore... I thought I was going to have it easy... BUT I am know into my 8th week, and the last few days the nausea, dizziness and tiredness has hit me like a tonne of bricks. just in time for Christmas. :frown:

anyone got any pointers on dealing with the nausea?

BeeJay Guest

Hi, just wondering if someone might be able to help me out.... I am one week overdue for my period, so I did a home pregnancy test but it came up negative.... Looking through the symptoms of pregnancy though I came across a few I have had... Head aches, Extremely Tired, Dizziness, Bright Yellow Urine, Very Bloated, Stitch like pain on my left side, Clear/white fluid stuff... Has anyone ever had a negative response with a home pregnancy test and actually been pregnant?
    Last edited by BeeJay; January 2nd, 2007 at 01:55 PM.

Beejay- hmmm I would go to you GP and have a BT, then you will know for sure. GL babe xx

ann Guest

Has anyone ever had a pain in the belly button that comes and goes? It feels like someone is sticking something in there.

I am 11DPO today, and just wondered if any of you ladies experienced this early on?

Ann

Ann, check out the Conception thread as there was a topic called 'pulling from belly button' which resulted in a BFP.

ravenmyst Guest

Hi, a question for those ladies who experience morning sickness ... does it occur every single day or does it come and go? I've had it for about a week now (I'm week 6) but today I've felt ok.

BeeJay Guest

Hi, got my blood test results today and it was positive. Very low HCG level. At the moment I have very dark brown spotting and period type pain. I have another blood test today and monday but am worried that I may be miscarriaging. Is the spotting, especially the color, something anyone else has had.

could the strong coloured yellow pee be from the prenatal vitamins ? What is not used by the body is excreeted.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, but am seeking for reassurance. Lately, I've been experiencing ongoing mild abdominal cramps (nothing severe), but just bothersome. Also, the bachache is not helping... I'm 6 weeks pregnant, I got all my blood tests done (last hcg level was 15735 at 5 weeks)... everything seems fine according to my obstetrician... This is my first pregnancy, and I've been waiting for this miracle to happen, but am so afraid that these symptoms should be worrisome... Please help!

Hi there,

I'm new to but just wanted to give some of my pg symptoms which I did not think would happen sooooooooo early.

7DPO - pimple break out on face (I might get one pimple every 6 months so I should have thought something was up).

10DPO on - needing to pee all the time & not a lot there!

My sense of smell is amazing atm & I am only 14dpo, felt quite sick this arvo too.

From 12DPO - feeling like I'm going to get af.

I get a little tired at times but I'm finding that I'm actually having really bad night's sleep, but that could be because I'm so excited & can't believe I'm pg!

Can't wait to see what the rest of the pg has in store for me, it truely is a miracle isn't it.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 33
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -

noobie Guest

Default the incredible expanding cleavage

The whole boob thing is weird. I've migrated from an A cup to a B cup in 13 weeks.
    My mum is a DD so I'm freaking out that I'll gain a permanent cleavage enhancement.
    Nothing wrong with that, but I just won't know what to do with them.

I'm also getting a bit dumb. I washed my hands with toothpaste the other night, and yesterday I turned the hot tap on full and put my hands straight under it. I think being so tired is taking it's toll on my judgement

I'm loving the boob thing, I'm only 10 weeks and I'm bulging from my bras - and I just spent $80 on a new bra, probably when I was about 3 days pregnant.

Pity I'm the only one handling them!!!

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast