Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Symptoms in the First Trimester

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Vicky
    an internal scan is easy -nothing to worry about. They protect your modesty and the probe is thinish (nothing like the horrid metal speculum). Your don't have to have a full bladder either. I would request one for peace of mind.

I didn't get m/s or many symptoms really till after 7 weeks and I am pregnant with twins.

Maggie your HCG levels sound fine and not everyone gets triedness or nausea till a bit later or lucky ones not at all. Ask your Dr for a dating /heartbeat scan too if you are worried.

I agree with Sarah -it so normal to worry and usually it is okay - goodluck ladies. Keep us posted

I'm sorry to bombard in here but Emma - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I knew it would happen again for you!! Take it easy and hopefully everything will be good this time.

Take care Babe!!

maggie Guest

Hi, i am 9weeks preg, and for the last 5days , i have had back pain on and off, this is really weird, as i am not one to get backpain.. I still get the odd twinge etc in the uterus area but i know that is just stretching and i have had no spotting during the pg. we had a scan at 8weeks, and the bubs was ok, good heart beat of 153, but should i be concerned with the back pain, our nxt obs appt isnt til nxt tues. how many people get back pain and all is ok???

robin_1970 Guest

Default 1st Trimester symptoms getting me down

Hi,

This is my first pregnancy - currently at 7.5 weeks. I think I have the full list of symptoms and have had for about 4 weeks now. This has started to take its toll on me emotionally - constantly feeling sick and not sleeping properly is making me feel depressed. I am following all the advice I can find on treating morning sickness (morning - ha I wish!) but nothing is helping much.

Any advice or hearing from anyone else feeling the same would be appreciated.

Robin

Quote Originally Posted by KeenAs
    I am wondering about what stage these symptoms became apparent for everyone? I mean did you start getting them before AF was due or well after?
    I am interested in answers to this question too (being a regular TWW obsessive person). Did anyone NOT have sore BB's/tiredness before AF was due?

skyelar Guest

Hi Bethany!

I wasn't tired or sore BB's during my TWW, however I was a little nauseous (sp?) when I laid down at night. Now at 6w2d I am tired, hungry & have sore BB's, mild headaches & increased watery CM (sorry if tmi)

With my DD I had no idea I was pg till I did a test. No symptoms whatsoever. The m/s was in full force by 6w with her, but I haven't thrown up once yet, just feel queasy on & off during the day.

That's reassuring Skyelar. God the TWW drags on..........

Kirsty77 Guest

I'm 3wks 5 days today and I've had symptoms from about 3 dpo. Increased appetite, sore bb's, really tired and cramps.Just knew I was but didn't want to get my hopes up!But this moring I did a test and I'm only 11 dpo and got a strong positive.Have a feeling those cramps were implantation.

brodes80 Guest

Hey Bethany I'm 6 wks and still haven't had any symptoms yet!!Well I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts!!

JJ Guest

Hi there my name is Joy. Am now 11 wks 5days with bub4. Have girl 14(in April), boy 12 & a baby girl 11 mths 4/4/06. We were talking about when we were going to start trying for another baby when I realized that I already was. There is only so long you can tell yourself that you have the flu!! ha ha.
    I am finding that I'm getting a few cramps & odd pains this time around, but I am guessing that it is cos of the 2 youngest being so close together. My older 2 are 20mths apart and I don't recall having the pains then. Also I am finding that I'm getting a lot more headaches this time around.
    Just hope all goes well this time, little one was 6 1/2 wks prem.
    Good luck and best wishes to all other expecting mums

Really appreciate that list, every time I think 'perhaps I'm imagining this, I only have (insert 1 or 2 symptoms)' I read the list and go 'oh yeah and I have all these other ones as well.'
    Helpful for a person who needs constant reassuring and convincing!

sonsangel Guest

One thing not on the list that I have noticed both pregnancies early on.
    My nails have gotten whiter, stronger and beautiful. I bent one back last week and it didn't break. It hurt alot but stayed in tact. \/

Thanks for this list it is reassuring for those with little symptoms.

*Beccy* Guest

Hi Everyone....I'm new, and I hope it's ok to move over here and chat?

My pg is only early, and my symptoms were the typical missed AF, sore bb's. But the thing that I noticed most was dizzy spells, a hightening in the taste of food & the immense hunger in the middle of the night!

Beccy :flower:

hi guys just found out i am preggers, only very very early, 4weeks. Has anyone experienced this! The Dr tested me and told me that my line was darker than the test line and said it could mean twins! Gees I don't mind it !!!!! I have already got 2 boys so 2 girls would be perfect!!!!!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

to add to the "senses sensitivity file"

so sensitive to smells, but didn't expect it to stop me reading a newspaper! The printing dyes make me feel so ill. My normal treat of reading the Melbourne Age once a week is gone for now.

the "ligaments relaxing bit"

my knees are very irratic. Can't bend down to the front loading washing machine, just sitting down on the loo or the computer chair aggravates the knees.

nearly in week 12, and i am two days free of 24/7 m/s. Am i finally turning the corner after two months of 24/7 non-stop nausea and cramps?

but to replace that, has come itchy breasts and acne on upper chest.

suze375 Guest

Hey everyone,

I usually post in the TTC 6 months + and I am looking for some help!!

I am almost a week late, took a test last week and got a BFN. I have had really intense cramping but no AF, my boobs were sore but they aren't anymore, my temp dropped like it would before AF but shot back up again a day later. I otherwise feel absolutely fine.

Is it poss to be pregnant and not really have any symptoms, especially not having sore boobs??

Thanks for your help!!

xx

Absoloutely - With my 2nd pregnancy i didn't have any symptoms till about 8weeks then i got the sore boobs. If you are late I think it's a good excuse to test that way you know for sure, if it comes up negative go and get a blood test done that will put you out of your misery, goodluck suze we hope to see you in hear!!!!!!! [-o<

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

is anyone using the preggypops? or know where to get them?

I have heard of them but can't remember where.

They are for morning sickness (ha ha to the "morning" bit).

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast