Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Symptoms in the First Trimester

rascals3, Chez67 and Taurean.... CONGRATULATIONS........WELCOME... Sending you all heaps of

hi taurean its good to see u in this thread too! also u lucky thing only 3 months and your preg!!! u must feel great!

AFM - ive got nothing except sore nipples an exhaustion! im very cautious still but think ive got just a good a chance as any other pregnant woman to carry to term! as its male factor for us i just hope a good sperm got the egg this time! i want to see a heartbeat!!! also anyone here going to see an OB? and how much is it roughly?

Hi there, this is my first time on this site (and my first pregnancy!). My first few weeks i had quite a lot of abdomen pain and fatique. That has settled down now but i have been struggling with daily headaches and occassional migranes the past few weeks. I have only had mild morning sickness. I cant stand the smell of white wine or cooking vegetables but i cant get enough of pringles! Its so nice to read other posts which really lessens my anxiety! thanks

Hi everyone...anyone experience, a stiff sore neck,with cold shivers and feeling sick...? I feel like I have a virus/flu

hey possums have u got stomach cramps at all? could have gotten a bug from food or something? have u been eating ham or anything that could have listeria in it? it seems u have had this for a while maybe get checked. I hope u are ok!

AFM - well i got my first nauseating experience this morning and im nervous as im off to the hairdressersin 2 hours and dont want to chuck up! i also am experiencing slight burning when i wee only in the mornings though anyone else have this?

Hi girls,

Its so reassuring to read other people's experiences that are similar to mine. I've had stomach cramps esp in week 5 and also a little bit of spotting then. I then worked out the cramps were from constipation and some fibre supplements really helped. The spotting is just normal apparently unless it's heavy.

Has anyone else had a rapid heart beat at all? I know this is more common in 2nd / 3rd tri-semester but i am only 7 weeks tomorrow. My blood pressure is fine but i think it may just be hormonal? I get like this even when my periods are due!

Hope everyone is going well.

Sore/Tender/Fuller Boobs
    Nausea
    No Period
    Bright yellow urine
    Drinking lots
    Sensitive to smell
    Fatique - Shocking for me! I can fall asleep anywhere!
    Excessive Saliva
    Stuffy/Blocked nose
    Eating alot but still feeling hungry
    Period type cramping
    Headaches
    Mood Swings
    Gassiness - MAJOR!
    Bloating
    Dry Throat
    Pimples
    Emotional
    Hungry
    Increased CM
    Easily Aggitated
    Sore Throat
    Crying at drop of a hat - Haven't yet but honestly feel like I want to
    Back Ache
    Runny Nose

good list liz but you forgot the major MORNING SICKNESS!!! i truly hope u dont experience it im 9 weeks and STILL suffering majorly!

mellbell - also my heart was really fast from about 4.5 weeks until approx week 7 or 8 it has slowed down, but it seemed to happen for about half an hour or so like really annoying fast thumping then would slow down again.

Smile

I had alot if not nearly all of the above symptoms with my 3 pregnancies.

With my 3rd i had a bleeding nose a few times - not sure if this was blood pressure related or not.

Hi everyone!

I got my bfp on 4th feb and i literally did 8 tests because we'd been trying for 18 months or so on & off..

My symptoms havent come on alot so far but I have a cold, constant coughing and raspy throat, hungry alot, always thirsty, very emotional, insomnia then really sleepy in the afternoon however, today I just feel normal!

Oh! and I have a blue tinge to my boobs from all the veins and they're firm, they're sore but Im a 10f so they are sore occasionaly anyway. Husband has enjoyed getting to massage them for me haha

I have to just ask you ladies have you had alot of sex since finding out? I know that the opening of the cervix has a mucous plug or whatever and its probably safe but Im scared that if its "poked" during sex will it cause a miscarriage or something?

coco - its perfectly safe to have sex while pregnant and its also a personal choice, me and DF had sex and i started to bleed a little then that went away had sex again a week later started to bleed a little again so since then we have decided not to until we see GP and get a scan as there are some instances when a pregnant woman shouldnt have sex but it is very rare. You should be fine though, as long as it isnt painful and u feel comfortable.

Hi Coco - I have the cold also... It is really starting to worry me.. It started as a sore throat/chesty cough and has now progressed to a runny nose also... Have you any remedies???

Well- hello everyone!!!

I've taken 5 hpt's since Saturday, and finally saw my (not before today) female dr.

She's given me a due date of Oct 13 even though I'm 33 (2 weeks away from 34) with one angel behind me when I was 20, which led me to believe I'd have a better chance of winning Tatts. My current partner is 10 years younger and that just makes me feel I'm gate-crashing his life despite his constant assurances that I'm not combined with the fact that this wasn't planned. My Miracle Peanut, actually. But to make it worse, my best friend is his soon-to-be sister-in-law who is having multiple issues with conception. Feeling a tad guilty? Oh, just a little.

On topic-my boobs are actually reaching Dolly Parton proportions with veins as blue as a Smurf on a bad day...despite my normally being more Keira Knightly-esque in that department. I'm peeing like a racehorse, tired in the day, wired at night. Miss Cranky Pants. (Waiting for the etiquette police to come rescind that title as my behaviour of late seems to fall in the Naomi Campbell category - thus much worse). Can't stand the smell of Diet Coke despite being a lifelong addict, let alone the casual 'gas eruptions' randoms (cough, cough = me) leave in the lift. Please don't even get me started on those left by the oh-not-so-much of a random that somehow shares my bed and abode.

Anyway, thanks in advance for all the support and gooey, US style cinnamon bun level of stickiness to all!!!!
    Last edited by BloominRoses; February 20th, 2009 at 02:19 AM.

BonanzaJellybean Guest

Thumbs down HELP-male shauvenist Docs and Early symptoms

Can anyone tell me if you can tell if you are pregnant straight away?

I ovulated on day 14 like clockwork,
    Day 15....... SORE breasts,
    Days 15 to 17....SORER breasts, feel little popping sensations in the later regions (similar to digestive juices working) and bloating
    Day 17........REALLY sore breasts, bloating and cramps, low sugars, dizzyness, headaches.

I am just really upset at the moment because a Doctor at my hospital told me today if I AM pregnant I should terminate because I have had Depressive issues in the past!

**********GO BACK TO THE 1960'S DOC WHEN SOCIAL POLITICS TRIED TO STERALISE THE DISABLED!******************

What right does he have to tell me what to do with my body!!!!! Not to mention make me feel like a naughty little girl for having unprotected sex at age 38!!!!!!!
    I resolved the MOTHER issue at last, I was AFFRAID of what she'd think so thats why I'd NEVER done it before!

The thing is...If I go to my GP with this emotion, he's going to say ;

"Oh dear.. you really do need to be on medication back to the psyche ward after we remove your baby!"

What is wrong with being emotional!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am NOT depressed, I've never been so happy in my life!

Bonanza why don't you try taking a pregnancy test?? Can't hurt!
    Dont stress about the doc, what an idiot.
    In the meantime just use bellybelly as your venting station, where they can't see you! hahahahaha

Good luck!!

BonanzaJellybean Guest

Thanks and hugs.

Day 18 of my cycle and zilch for HCG

B.J

BonanzaJellybean Guest

I had a tape measure in my mouth the other night and my Gums bled..............I clean my teeth daily and use Savacol!

Can anyone tell me does this happen!!???????

Other

I'm really tired,
    Diahoerra
    slightly sore nipples
    Buckets of clear C.M
    headaches
    blood stained sinus waste after being blocked!
    LOTS of low sugars , Eat eat eat but keep having hypos!!
    A coldsore popped up yesterday........

cant get over how different im feeling this pregnancy

last time i had cramping and spotting at about 5 weeks then constant nausea from the moment I woke up and exaustion till about 12 weeks

this time I am waking up feeling well, then mid morning feel so sick this lasts till late arvo then I feel fine, I definately feel more tired than normal but am have trouble sleeping- so frustrating

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast