Ok, So I think I know what is going on, my instincts tell me not to worry, but the brain is going over time.
LMP was 30th October, ovulated day 18 which was 17th November, knew within a couple of days we were sucessful but was waiting for BFP. Period due yesterday, no show, but did get BFP - faint line on test, so decided to test this morning. Another BFP a bit darker this time. Went back to be and 4 hours later got and went to the toilet and noticed a very slight pinky tinge so checked with the toilet paper up my cervix and notice streaky pinky mucassy blood. My mind immediately went to, it's just break through bleeding because I would only have implanted within the last 4 days or so which isn't enough time to build up enough hormones to completely stop my period.
Since I noticed the blood I have been checking once an hour and there doesn't seem to be any increase to the discharge. But that could be because I keep checking it.
I don't have any cramping and it doesn't feel like a normal period! this really sucks you know. I've never had anything like this early on. I've misscarried once but that was at 12 weeks because the feotus didn't develope beyond 8 wks.




Reply With Quote
Bookmarks