Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Dennis Price Fan Club

Nox - what are you doing online in the wee hours of the morning lol!!!! Bummer we didn't get a chance to meet last Thursday, maybe another time.

Relle - glad to see you are back posting already! I can imagine it was a bit sad leaving, esp the nice food and very comfortable surroundings. Hope your first day home hasn't been too hectic. Is Cooper feeling any better? Angus is such a beautiful, perfectly shaped baby - I told you you'd make me clucky lol!!!! You might be able to convince me to try for 3# now. Take care babe!

HI RELLE!!!!!! It's sad leaving Cabrini, I was sad leaving when I was there visiting!!
    Hope all is well now that you're home with the whole brood!

Nox, my plan was a page, I can send it to you if you like. Let me know your email and I'll send it to you. And I did calmbirth with Di Gardner = she's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Hi girls,

Just a quick pop in while Rod has Campbell and Cooper and Angus are "resting"!!! lol

We have had a pretty settled return home, life is chaotic, but seems like having a new baby is the least of my pressing issues!! I was vacuuming the floors within 15 mins of getting home and have already done a full shop on the weekend, loads of washing and cooking, dishes etc!

Angus was great last night, he went from 9pm feed through to 4am before wakign and then was quite unsettled till the boys woke at 5.30am, then he went back to sleep till 9am for another feed - can't complain about that. If we could just get the older boys sleeping longer, we will be right.

The builders are still drilling, and I am dead set ready to kill them, they keep waking Cooper every day, no wonder the poor kid is not getting any better.

Well they have woken him again, best I go and try to resettle him.

Hey girls! I have FINISHED WORK!!!!!!!!

I have just woken up as well --- 1030 am! LOVE IT!

Kirsten, I have sent you a message w my email in it. A copy of your plan would be unreal.
    Mel, I know! The class was going late -- but how funny that we were all there at the same time!!!!

Relle darling, how is it all going? Have you had a chat to the builders?

hi girls!

Well I am soooooo in love with my new little man! He went from 10pm to 5am on tues night and then 10pm tp 6am last night, and he is just sooo chilled through the day as well!

Nox I need to arrange a time to come and see you to hun next week, let me know what is good for you!

Hi guys good tohear the Little Angus is a charmer for mummy!!

Actually Sebie did the same thing must be the middle child syndrome!!!

Sebie still is a great sleeper 7pm to 6am boooootiful!!!

Okay i know what i am having and it's another boy.

I am okay with it and not shocked and not too upset. Just happy he is okay i have had some bleeding on and off so had to have a U/S to check it out all is clear and baby is mighty fine.

So little baby Alexander Robert (for hubby) is welcomed to the famil with no girls but mum, (oh well atleast i will get spoilt)

Congrats Ros! That is wonderful that you and bub are healthy ... you have yourself a little team, don't you! Great news!

Relle sweetie, you tell me what works for you. We are away from Thurs 02 - Thurs 09. Why don't I just email you birth pref this weekend and we can discuss on email, MSN, phone. Might just be easier for you, don't you think?

Relle: you can never underestimate the power of the routine!!! not to mention the power of you being such a champ!

Ros: Yay for you with your lovely boys - great to hear everything is healthy!!

So onto 2nd children for all of you legends who have had them...what do you think is a good age difference, both for the kids and for the mum being able to deal with a new one. Not that i am trying to break any records here, just considering at the moment. I want to at least wait till Quinn is 1.

For me 2 years was a perfect gap. James andJayden are best friends but it wasn't so stressful when they were little as James was already able to talk and sort of out of nappies, it was a nice gap

Ros- Hun I am so glad everything is well with little Alexander, you had me worried the other day hun, but I didn't want to ring and hassle you! Your boys are going to absolutely dote on you hun! Imagine your poor dil they will always come second best to their Mum!

Fahncy - 2 years is a good age gap, however a bit earlier is not a problem either! I am sooo not a champ - you know how much the older 2 do my head in sometimes!

I am already getting clucky again! lol Can you believe that! I do know however, that this poor old body would not cope with another pregnancy right now, so we will wait till this 3 are off to school, and then who knows how many more!!!!!!

Nox - we should get another appt in anyway before you go and then last one after you get back at about 39 weeks, so I am good to catch up anyday next week, or night to see your DH too, Rod is still home all next week so I am still flexible. I know I have just had a baby, But I am your Doula, and as your Doula, I want and need to give you the same ( and more! lol) attention I would give any client.

Relle you did this last time with Cooper you can NOT get CLUCKY!!! Cause you just have to think it amd BAM you are pregnant!!!!

Nox so happy that your time is almost there!!! how exciting

lol Ros! I know, I am clucky, but NO MORE YET!!!! Will be having a VERY in depth conversation with Dennis at my 6 week check up about some birth control! lol

I am not ready to hang up my having baby boots though! lol

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Relle I reckon you would make a great, pumped up Doula about now LOL she's in for a treat xx
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

LMAO Kelly! I would wouldn't I! heheheheheheh I had the health nurse come today and when she asked my occupation and I said Doula, she was all excited and very Pro Doulas, so I gave her some business cards! lol

I Can't wait for Nox's birth!!!!! Really looking forward to it!

Relle you are hilarious -- talking about your next already -- you were talking about it in Cabrini even! I have a Dr D appointment on Mon morning ... maybe that day would be good? Will email you.
    You will make a spectacular doula I am positive (obviously!) and I can't wait either!!!! LOL

Kirsten -- thanks for your info hon. One more question ... did they monitor you as soon as you walked in though? Even once you gave them the prefs? ie did you have to be checked for dilation, heartbeat etc? Did you have to lay on those beds? (Just had last hospital class last night where we visited the rooms).

Bogan: You are out of control! You're going to have a housefull and will need to build another wing onto your new big house!!!!

2 years huh...sounds good to me!

Nox: No dilation checks until I was 8cms...and only a couple of hours away from having him - (I think - labour time is weird time). They put the monito on me as soon as I got there but I was sitting on the bed and stood up everytime I had a contraction while it was on, after that I got in the shower and stayed there for 8 hours!!!! They only did an internal later on because I was pushy and my waters hadn't broken and Dennis asked them to do one, they asked me if it was ok, and didn't push it at all, I was ok with it because I wanted to know what was happening anyway, and it was no big deal. The room visit freaked me out bigtime.

Hello lovely ladies & Fahncy!

Well I am officially back working! heheheheheh Caught up with the lovely Nox for an appt yesterday, and then lots of ringing around and booking in follow up appointments with future clients. Lucky I LOVE my job now! heheheh Feels good to be getting back into things though and get that fire in the belly again for helping women birth.

I had my first internal with Angus at 8cm too and VERY pushy, then he was pushed out 15 mins later! lol I know that pushy sound!!!! I am actually very thankful I had actually witnessed a birth prior to having Angus, cause I was actually able to recognise and register that pushy sound and knew that I had to get to hossie quick smart.

Yeah Fahncy, there may well be another one - time will tell. We were out car shopping today for a larger car!!!!

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast