Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Dennis Price Fan Club

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

hehehe Ella! my appt is at 2.15pm, so next time we will have to get our act into gear and meet there! lol

Although you may not see him after this one till you 19/20 week scan so we will be out of wack!

Wow - your mum must have been amazing! My mum had 4 and my dad was a shift worker so he was never any help.

Everyone that knows me thinks I will end up with 4, but if I do - it will not be for a very long time! LOL

ETA: I have just passed the 3rd module so I am onto the finale module which is all about running the business, so am going to do this one very slowly and make sure I take it all in. I may have had kids before, but I have never actually ran a business before!

my, my!! you have FLOWN through the course!! well done!

Relle - you are a genius!!! That is so wonderful that you have almost finished and you have a client to see. You sound very prepared reading up on possible scenarios. You should be extremely proud of yourself

It is such a blessing having Chelsea at kinder. She only goes 2 days per week, but I relish those days. The house is clean and quiet and Marley and I can have lots of play time together. It our 'girls' day together lol!!!!

Ella - you mum sounds like a saint and a wonderful mum raising 5 kids. It amazing how many women in the 60's and 70's had lots of kids and DH's were never expected to help out. They worked and the women tended to the children and household - thank god things have changed! I always wanted 3 kids and so does DH. It depends on what happens when I return to work in July.

gigi01 Guest

Hi girls,

glad to hear everyone is so well!

heat not so bad today think goodness. Relle, we don't have AC so it's been pretty hard. Well, technically we have an old wall unit (yes, renos have been put on hold till post babies!) and even though it says "Ultra Quiet" - I think that the fact that it's a Rank Arena probably built in 1979, it is SOOO loud. I suppose it was quiet 30 years ago but not now! So I hate having it on really as it really only cools the one room anyway and deafens me.....!

Wow Ella at your mum having 5 kids. I can't imagine it. I still freak out at the girls with 3 in here! I am freaking at number 2!!

Hope you all have a great day. I have my next Dennis appt on the 6th of March - anyone else?

gigi
    x

Ok girls - it is official! I am official, I have a webpage!

if you go to the Optimum birth website and look under the melbourne area you will find me! (don't think I am allowed to post links!)

How exciting!!!!

Relle, just found it. You are in the Melb-South East section. It is exciting for you. Your picture looks great, lovely photo of you. Hope you start getting some enquiries. How's the last module going?

Gigi - LOL about the Rank Arena! My MIL has an ancient noisy air con but it still works really well. Hopefully we won't need to use them this weekend. Finally some cooler weather.

HELLO LADIES!!!

Feels like ages (and it has been!) since I've been here!!! Out of control! Mel, this is what happens, I do NOTHING for ages -- then it all just has to happen and I have been so flat out it is crazy!!!! BAH! Anyway so tired ... but that's boring!

So much has happened here, eh??? WHAT A WEBSITE GIRL!!! It's so great! Relle, I have been meaning to email you set a time -- sorry darling, crazy busy at the ends of the week but will def do it!! Both you and Ella are in at Dennis on my Birthday -- good happy vibes coming your way!

Gigi -- was the prego yoga yoga moves? I may think about that one too ... I am also prob going (when I get off this ass!) to yoga in Albert Park (am in Prahran, but for yoga will do a little travel!)... but I really love yoga so am also wanting to do more than one place ever seems to offer!

OK have to get some food organised here ... bro-in-law+wife coming over any sec.

Speak later hope you are all well.

Hi Girls!

Thanks for looking at it!

I am pretty stoked with it, and am hoping that I start to get a couple more biths to attend so I can become a fully fledged Doula!

Nox - hun you poor thing! Tell your bosses to back off! ( yeah right I know! ) how rude of them to make you work like crazy babe! Hope you have a lovely dinner. What's on the menu? By the way, that will be easy to remember your birthday! 13th March!!!!! This will be an exciting apt for Ella coming up to - her 12 weeks scan I think??? What date is your 20 week scan hun?

Mel-Thanks Mel, I hate having my photo taken, but I do not mind that one! lol The last module has been slower going, want to really get this one right, so I am only looking at it when I am in the right frame of mind to soak it all in iykwim

I have been a bit exhausted today, so I even had a rest this arvo while the boys were down. This little bubba on board has been going ballistic lately as well, I just can't wait for Rod to feel it. I think I am really starting to "feel" pregnant today, clothes definately not fitting, bump getting in the way etc.

I have met up with another trainee doula in the South East and we are going to work as back ups for each other, so that is great - I don't feel so out on a limb byu myself now. I have someone to bounce ideas off etc as well..

Well I had better head off, hope Gigi and Kirsten are well too!

And to Ros Happy 10th Wedding anniversary babe!

gigi01 Guest

Hi all,

Just a quick on tonight before a little bowl of ice cream and the couch calls!

Relle - will log on and check out the site but sounds like it's awesome. well done babe.

Mel - I know - how nice was it to have a bit of a cooler day today and no noisy AC required! even some rain on the roof this morning - divine. had forgotten what it sounds like.

nox - yes, it was yoga moves. was really good and very relaxed. am thinking of getting back there myself for the last few weeks. although at the rate this alien is getting up under my ribs I might not be able to get into many positions! sorry to hear your bosses are annoying and you are tired. try and get some rest babe. we all need it!

have a great weekend girls!

Gigi x

Relle you crack me up!!!!

Thanks babe.

I am so nervous about the party tonight! We are having a masquerade party, wish Relle was comming

My 10 year is actually 29 th March but we are having the party tonight with another couple hence why we could afford the pier at port melbourne. Hey you girls should rock up with i love Dennis logos!!! Don't worry no one will notice (got about 130 people attending) We can squish you girls in!!

I am going to check your website Relle

Relle that is soooooo cool!!!!

You look Gorgeous!!

Awww thanks hun! it is not a bad photo! LOL

You will have a wonderful time at the pary! I am sooo sorry I can't come!you will look stunning as always!

Gees Ros what a crack up it would be if we did all turn up like that! hahahahahah too funny!

So are you free at 2.15pm on the 13th for my appt with Dennis hun? I reckon we would just have time before you have to get the boys from school!

Absoloutely how can i miss the opportunity to see my fav OBS !!!!

gigi01 Guest

Have a great night Ros - hope it all goes well! LOL re I love Dennis logos - that would be hilarious....

Looking forward to my next Dennis appointment - feel like I have grown a bit this week. I have some kind of bottom or limb up under my right ribs which is getting quite uncomfortable and The Alien has definitely slowed down movements as we reach the end of the journey. Can't believe I am 32 weeks on Wednesday! Bring it on!!!

Have a great Sunday everyone - hope you are all well.

Gigi xx

Gigi are you in to see him on the 6th???

Congrats on your 10 years, Ros -- How was the party? Sounds very glam! Maybe we should all have a Dennis-themed party -- pink shirts, funky glasses ...

Gigi, when you say relaxed (yoga moves), was it just breathing and hardly moving? I may need something more rigorous.

Aside from physical reminders such as hunger and exhaustion, I have hardly had a second to even think about being pregnant lately! From all your experiences, once bubba comes, how did you feel about work etc? How much and when did you go back? I have been asked to create a job for myself at a good firm, but given that I am 13.5 w and not sure what I can do and when I will want to come back to work, I am avoiding answering the calls!! (childish, I know! LOL)

gigi01 Guest

Morning chicks,

Relle - yep - am in with the D man on the 6th. Looking forward to it actually. I am still on Monthlies but I would assume that by then (33 weeks) that he will finally put me on fortnightlies!

Nox - when I say relaxed I mean that just in the atmosphere and ambience of the space - not fancy and lycra filled, if you know what I mean...? the instructor was just a laid back hippie. the moves themselves were quite full on really - at least some of them. and you could do as much or as little as you wanted. When you get bigger they have the benches to help support you too which is great.

Re work - I took 12 months with Ella but will probably only take 8 months this time. It's a very individual thing I think - I was lucky with Ella and had a good sleeper and eater so it was a joy being home with her - she was very easy. But you never know - the alien might be a nightmare and much harder work! I am back now part time - just 2 days in the office and a day from home, which is perfect for me with Ella and grandma day care etc.

have a great Monday all!

gigi

Default A little groggy!

Hi gals the party was huge and hence i am little hangover, here are some pics, thos of you who don't know what i look like i am the blonde in the blue dress who is looking mighty tipsy by the end of the night!!!

http://www4.snapfish.com.au/slidesho...84/t_=80384684

Last edited by kahmanya; February 26th, 2007 at 11:16 AM.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast