Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Faint Positive HPT x 2 however Neg BT result?

any news yet??

no news yet.... won't be til late this afternoon. doc said she'd call me by 6pm at the latest so 6pm it will probably be!!!
    I hope this spotting stops soon... i've had it the last few hrs, just light brownish and a bit pinkish in colour... hope its not going to turn red because i think that will tell me something if it does.... !!!

Please send me as much sticky vibes as you can!!!!!

Sticky vibes sweet, I have everything crossed.

STICKY STICKY hun.

No news yet..... hurry up doc!!!!! hurry up!!!! aaahh!!!!! i've been so patient.....

She said she'd call by 6pm....

I have had small amounts of brownish spotting when i go to the loo but besides that nothing red so thats a good thing right???

Oh good luck!!!!

Hi Renstar - sorry the doc didn't call you yet. Sending you sticky vibes. My m/c's started with brown spotting which then turned red, but you can have spotting and go on to have a normal pregnancy.

Best of luck.

thanks Satya, i just wrote in the 1-15th july thread

My GP just rang -

She said the hcg levels came back showing only 3mIU hcg which is very very low for early pregnancy so she said i am either a) was pregnant and its a very early miscarriage which is very common or b) could still rise and i may be only very early pregnant like 3wks instead of 4wks pregnant.....

so why did the pregnow hpt show i was pregnant on the 4th, 5th nov?? that measures 10mIU, so i would say its an early miscarriage....

i'm ok.... i suppose just either wait for AF to come now or if not by Wednesday she said i'll take another blood test....

Just take a deep breath - you could still be pregnant! I would do what you said, just wait and take another test, if there is bleeding, go to the hospital.

I second what Ashlee says. I hope it turns out in your favour and if it doesnt you know you just jump on here for loads of support.

thanks girls :hugs:

I am ok i suppose, i just need to wait for AF to show her ugly face now i guess... hoping she comes soon, she is 2 days late now... i am just wanting her to show up if i'm not pregnant now you know? so i can get on with the next cycle... this waiting is hard.....

if its just an early m/c i've had, then its ok, its very very common and lots of ppl have them all the time and dont even realise, its just disguised as a AF that is a few days late then heavy AF follows... heavier than normal.... so this AF could be a shocker!!! i must have been pregnant to get a faint pos hpt on pregnow that measures 10 mIU dont you agree?? I must have been pregnant at one stage.....hence symptoms etc... and the little guy just had trouble implanting and burrowing in...

i dont know if i should be hoping for AF to come, or if i should be praying this little one sticks, is there any little one there to be hoping sticks??? i am so confused.....

i dont think i'll ever test again until AF is few days late!!

oh honey, try and stay positive. You could just be too early in your pg to show up yet. I agree that the waiting bit is very hard. Try and stay busy so you're not constantly thinking about it. :hugs:

Thanks Jodi, but i really do feel within my heart, that its not my time to be pregnant yet (unfortunately ) i just need to be patient... as much as i still feel pregnant and have a few symtpoms still (sore BBs have gone now) i just am going to wait for AF to show....

the doc did say there is a very very slight chance it could pick up... but what if it doesnt? so i am just preparing myself for AF now...... if she doesnt show by Weds i am getting another BT done....

agggh all this waiting can drive a person insane!!! thanks for your support

i wonder if there is anyone out there who has been told they have 3mIU hcg level and then its gone up and up and turned into a viable pregnancy? i wonder....

You certainly sound like you're prepared either way, which is great. I'm not sure about that last part, I have no idea what my levels were with any of my pregnancies. I'm still crossing everything for you!

Still holding hope hunny, but you do sound prepared anyway. The waiting is a killer, I agree, but after taking 10 months to conceive, I know what it's like. Good luck, I hope this lil pudding sticks!

:hugs: O so very sorry Renstar!!! I was hoping this was it for you and was so swept up by your exciting demenour.

I think your mindset is right, if it picks up, then great - if not, you just try again

:hugs: :hugs:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast