Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Parenting after Long Term TTC #6

Oh by the way, I'm talking about a walk behind walker. Jazzy could never go forwards in her little steelcraft aeroplane sit in walker either. We got ours second hand and really thought it was a second hand dud, but alas, it were our little Possum. she never really got into the jolly jumper or jump n spin pink plastic monstrosity that takes up half the room, so I guess it's just horses for courses and like I said, any present he can use and enjoy will be a great present. I'm glad to hear it worked so well for your little Jazzy, Janie. Maybe we will try again at Christmas.

Grub: Tara loves blocks and things so we got her a trolley full of wooden blocks and also a rocket shape sorter (she has 3 shape sorters now - on our facebook pic's). She loves to try and put the shapes in the holes - even if they are the wrong ones - and she also loves stacking and trashing her blocks and banging them together. My mum & dad also got her the wooden block trolley walker and she will pull herself up on it but not sure about the walking behind it yet. We decided that we would rather get developmental presents as well and each day she chooses which one she wants to play with so she doesn't get bored with the same stuff everyday.

Well movie review, it was very sad and funny. But most of the funny bits are what you see on the ads. It was so sad thinking about what would happen to our bubbas if something where to happen to us. We have our guardians all sorted and insurance to make sure that finacially they would be taken care of, but That cant replace us. To sad to think of. but if this topic makes you think of one thing make sure you have your guardians sorted. On that truely upbeat note I will leave you to ponder the serious stuff.

Just wanted to wish Grub all the best for tomorrow and you scan. I can't wait to hear the news that all is well.

And a big special hug is being sent to Murph and her beautiful baby Jazzy for your big day tomorrow. I know mummy & daddy are going to be scared but I'm sure once the operation is over and when the time comes to switch on your implants it will be all worth it.

Good luck to both Murph and Grub, will be thinking of you.

Quote Originally Posted by saph204 View Post
    :yeahthat:

good luck guys!

awww thanks girls i'll let you know how things go. OMG this part is so scary. haven't slept much since about 3am, you know what it's like ladies. gotta stop thinking nasty things. positive thoughts! i'm sure it's fine, a cooking chicken breast was nearly the end of me yesterday

Murph, i know you won't get to read this for ages but just wanted to send you some sweet lubbing and lots of hugs for you and DH. stay strong. thinking of you ox

oxoxox

Hope today goes well for you guys!

barney Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KellyD View Post
    Just wanted to wish Grub all the best for tomorrow and you scan. I can't wait to hear the news that all is well.

And a big special hug is being sent to Murph and her beautiful baby Jazzy for your big day tomorrow. I know mummy & daddy are going to be scared but I'm sure once the operation is over and when the time comes to switch on your implants it will be all worth it.
    here here to that thinking of you murph hun and hope all goes perfectly .jazzy you are such a darling little girl and so brave ,im so proud of you little one .

grub good luck to you as well hun

Quote Originally Posted by saph204 View Post
    guys! Thinking of you xx

well it's all good !!!!
    There's a gorgeous little heart beat and it's measure a touch shy of 7 weeks yayayayayaayayayay
    Doc said i should be very happy, and i am.

so rang the only three obstetricians in darwin and one is fully booked, the other is fully booked but it depends on my date and the other had gone home! argh. So for the purposes of getting an obstetrician, i'm going by my scan due date july 1 and not dates from cycle june 26!

anyhoo haven't seen anything on FB from murph but i'm sure that's a sign things went great.
    thanks for your well wishes... off to call my nanna

oxox

Yay Grub, that is so great and now you can take a breath and try and enjoy this pregnancy....

Yay! That's great Grub

awesome news grub! Now try and relax and enjoy the rest of the journey hun.

Yay another gruby bubby.

just a quick one regarding Jazzy - Murph posted on facebook a very quick comment that the operation went excellently and the poor poppit is in recovery. there's a pic of the little sweetie with a head bandage and giving her mummy the biggest hug.

so yaya for murph, DH and jazzy-bear.

Oh good! Thanks Grub

Thanks grub, I think we have all been worrying for them today.

Murph when you read this glad she is ok. One hurdle over come.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast